Status: ONESHOTS: I'm accepting requests.

Collection of 'Shots

Unique Lovers oneshot for MitzixMeow

Beep. Beep. Beep. BEEP!

I slammed my hand down onto the snooze button until the annoying beeping stopped. Then I rolled back over, and tried to fall back asleep. Not being able to get comfortable again, I got up, and got dressed.

I groggily went downstairs and fixed myself a piece of toast and a cold glass of orange juice.

I took a glance at the clock and nearly dropped my toast. It was almost time for my first day of Senior year! I scarfed up the rest of the toast, and rushed out of the door, grabbing my book bag along the way.

I closed the door with my foot and ran to my blue Mercedes. I tossed my book bag in the passengers (Sp?)seat, and hopped in. I placed my keys in the ignition and turned to the right. My baby purred its soft quiet purr telling me it was ready to go. I put my left foot on reverse and eased it out of the driveway.

I continued to drive until I reached my school and pulled into the parking lot. I stepped out of the car and got my book bag out and slung it over my right shoulder. I then trudged my way to the school's front doors.

I started looking around for the main office. And after more than a few minutes I finally found it. I saw a boy in there after I walked in.

He was tall, well-built, and tanned with dirty blond hair. He must've felt me staring at him, and turned around. His blue eyes piercing my own green eyes. He didn't even ask who I was, he just got up and left.

I watched him leave still in shock, then turned around to face the office lady.

"Hello? I'm Alicia Spinnet, I transferred here." I said timidly.

"Ahh, yes you must be the new student. I have your schedule right here somewhere." She said.
After a few minutes of searching, she finally found it and handed it over to me.
I thanked her and left the office. I started walking to my first class when I realized I didn't know where I was going. I stopped in the middle of the empty hallway and thought about what I should do.

"Lost?" A deep voice asked from behind me.

I whirled around to face whoever it was, and tell them I wasn't lost, but then I realized I was. I looked up and recognized the boy from earlier. I nodded glumly.

He took my schedule from my hands and looked it over. Being this close to him I could smell a musky, forest scent on him, like he had just come from the woods.

"You have all of your classes with me. So just follow me around okay?" Then he started walking quickly down the hall. I followed after him, for fear of falling behind.

"Do I get to know your name or do I get the pleasure of calling you 'boy'?" I asked playfully.

"Oliver." he said emtionlessly.

"Oliver what?" I asked curiously.

"Oliver Worthington. Don't wear it out." He snapped.

"Shesh. Someone's got a temper." I muttered.

"Do not!" He said.

"Do too." I said.

"I do not!"
"Do so!"
"No I don't!"
"Do not!"
"Do too!"

"HA!" I yelled suddenly.

"Do-Wait what?!" He asked confused.

"I got you to admit that you have a temper!" I cackled triumphantly.

He glared, then his facial expression softened. "You have really pale skin."

I looked down at myself. "Yeah I guess I am."

"You wanna skip school with me?" He asked suddenly.

I thought for a moment. Then nodded. "Sure why not."

*Fast-Forward to the next day*

I was walking through the park when I heard an animal whimpering. I followed the sound to a clearing in the woods where I saw a man beating and kicking a black wolf.

I don't like watching animals getting hurt or abused. And I got SO mad. I started charging towards the man and wolf, when I felt something in my body change, right as I leaped at the man to knock him to the ground, and away from the wolf.

The man lay still once I was finished with him. I turned around to look at the other wolf. His eyes widened and he ran away.

I looked down at my hands, only to see paws instead, and white fur instead of my pale skin.

I freaked out and ran back home.

I heard a twig crack behind me. I swiveled my head around to look at what caused the sound. I saw the same black wolf that I had just seen in the forest.
The wolf suddenly transformed, -or phased, right before my eyes-into.

Oliver.

He told me to turn the large fire of fury into a small compacted ball of fiery fury.

I eventually phased back into my human self after a few tries.
He nodded. "Very good. You just phased for the first time. But you're going to need help. So I'll help you. I don't know why I'm helping you, but I am whether you like it or not."
*5 months later*

Oliver and I had gotten closer since our encounter in the woods. And he did indeed help me. I was interrupted by a wolf's howl, and immediately recognized it as Oliver's. I rushed to my window to open it and backed away.

A few seconds after Oliver came through my window, in human from. "Alicia I need to tell you something. Something important. Something life-changing."

My heart sped up and my hopes rose. Could it be what I've waited so long to hear? No it couldn't be, I'm not that lucky.

"Alicia, I finally couldn't stand it." He began. "I'm in love with you."

My jaw dropped.

"But," he continued "I know you don't feel the same. It's okay, I just had to tell you." He turned to leave.

"Oliver wait!"

Oliver turned around. "What?" he asked.

I ran into his arms, stood on tiptoe, and kissed him. Oliver wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer to him. After the initial shock, he kissed me back.

I pulled away, and whispered "I love you too." He placed his lips so they would brush whenever he talked.

"Mine." he growled and kissed me again.

"Yes. Always and forever." I murmured against his lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hoped you liked it. If anyone wants one, just message me with your request, I'll only do ones I know, or OCxOC. :P