Status: Finished

An Apocalypse Love Story

Year 2012

I had a dream, more of a nightmare really. It was the Apocalypse. Fighting to stay alive.Running out of ammunition. Until I woke up i hadn't realized my life had become a living hell.
It really was the apocalypse,we really were fighting to stay alive, and we really were running out of ammunition.
"BJ, status report," I called out.
"Four shotguns, one barbed wire baseball bat, two sets of brass knuckles, and 42 rounds of ammunition," Billie yelled.
"We need to get more bandages too," sarah called after me.
I was heading back to the hummer. There's eight of us all together, me, Amber, Billie, Mike, Tre, Sarah, Jimmy,and Johnny. And we all have to fit into a hummer. Mike usually drives but he recently broke two of his fingers, so I drive now.
"Come on guys! we're goin' to town!" I hollered.
Everyone piled into the hummer and I floored it. Since almost everything is burnt down or broken down, "going to town" really meant "driving till we saw a building"
"Mailman 10'o' clock," Jimmy said. I swerved and hit the zombie, then ran him over.
"Buildings," Mike said pointing with his broken finger.
I parked the hummer and slid out. I handed out weapons and told who to stand where.
"Billie, you stand on the roof of the hummer, Jimmy you stay near the hummer. Tre, Mike you come with me. Sarah and johnny stay in the front, amber help Jimmy and Billie." i said. they nodded and took there guard
Mike, Tre and I entered the building. I'm pretty sure it use to be a Target. I recognized the red and white linoleum and the stray carts.
" Oh shit," Tre said
I turned. seven or eight zombies were pouring out from every direction. Mike started swinging his baseball bat. Tre shot one down and I crippled another. I ran and grabbed as much bandages and canned food as i could.
"Block me!" I yelled.
I ran to the hummer and threw everything into the trunk.
" Go! Move!" Jimmy yelled as he shot down zombies coming from the store.
Johnny dove into the back seat, soon followed by everyone but Billie. Johnny slid back the sun roof and Billie yelled " Just drive! I'm fine up here!"
I shifted the hummer into drive and slammed on the gas. Billie knelt on the roof and fired off a round as we speed off.
"How much amo do we have?" Amber asked Jimmy.
"35 rounds I think"
" Didn't we all agree, no guns for Tre?" Sarah asked. Johnny, Amber, and Mike nodded.
"No fair! I killed two zombies!" Tre pouted.
"shut up will you?" Jimmy said, "Johnny pass the Oreos,"
"No Oreos! I didn't risk my life for those damn things for you to eat them all in 10 seconds!" I yelled.
"I am saint Jimmy, bow before me and give me the damn Oreos," Jimmy demanded.
I reached back and grabbed the Oreos from Johnny.
Jimmy groaned and muttered "bitch" under his breath.
" What did you call me?"
"Nothing,"
I tossed the Oreos into Mikes lap.
" Can I have one?" Miked asked.
" Yes you can,"
"What the hell! Why does he get one!" Jimmy yelled.
"Because I like him,"
"Wait, so he gets one because you find him attractive? No fair!" Johnny said.
"So I'm not attractive enough to earn an Oreo?" Billie said as he dropped into a seat from the sun roof.
" No, you are not," I smirked.
"I feel special," Mike said.
"I'm bored! Let's go blow something up, ooh! No let's go find some chickens!" Tre said.
" Why do you like chickens so much?" sarah asked.
" There fluffy and taste like chicken,"
" Oh my god your so stupid," Amber said.
" Why are you so mean to me?" Tre asked burring his face in him arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't believe the world is going to end in 2012 i just like writing about zombie apocalypses ;D