Status: Finished

An Apocalypse Love Story

10 years later

In the past 10 years, Mike and I have finally got married, officially, and had two kids, Scott, which is now 7, and Quinn, our baby girl who is now 4. Caleb is now 15, and works part time for Jimmy and Theo, stocking shelves only. Mike healed from him gun shot wound a while back, and we still have a tiny bit of the vodka Jimmy gave us.
Sarah and Tre had a baby girl, Jade, and now owns a small farm. Jade is now 5 and her and Quinn are inseparable.
Amber and Bilie ended up with twins, Adeline, and Jakob, which are both 9.
Amber and I now own the small coffee shop we use to work at with Whatsername, and plan on expanding it soon.
Jingle town has also grew bigger, and more survivors have stumbled in. We currently have 89 residents, and with more on the way.
Nothing else has changed all that much, some of the kids grew up, and others were born. Mike and I still live in the small house we had when we arrived. Though we added an extra room on to it.
Most of the zombies have been destroyed, but few still remain. Soon the world will be zombie free, and some of the townsfolk plan on venturing out to destroy the rest. Caleb is one of them, and Whatsername's son Christain is also thinking about it. I've heard them talk about it, along with Lucy and Heather's daughter Gloria. They have this idea of re-claiming the world again.
Mike's proud of Caleb and I'm frightened he won't come back. But, hes set on going, and "Picking up the pieces everyone else left behind, and reclaiming what was rightfully ours," or something like that.
Quinn follows Caleb around like a little puppy, Caleb finds in annoying sometimes, but I think it's adorable. Quinn told me that she thought Caleb was like Superman. She also told me that Adeline had a big crush on him. Which was also adorable.
All of our children will grow up to be leaders. They survived the Apocalypse, they are a part the very few who can say that.
I mean, what else could go wrong?
♠ ♠ ♠
This story is finally finished. I hope you've enjoyed reading it.. :)