Status: Finished

An Apocalypse Love Story

RVs and Pop tarts

I honked the horn and yelled "Wake up sleeping beauties!"
"There's pop tarts in the back," Mike said.
Everyone groaned from being woken up, but ate a pop tart anyway.
"What are we gonna do today boss?" Johnny asked me.
"Find gas and a bigger car," I replied.
Mike and I planned to get an RV so that way everyone at least has a bed and storage.
"Oh, cool, can we get like a, like a truck?" Tre asked.
"No, probably not," Mike said.
We rode in silence for a while till Amber found some CDs. Mostly a collection of 90s music and rock. Thought there was a Lady Gaga CD.
"Ooh, play "u and I"" Sarah said.
Mike put in the CD and turned it to "U and I". We drove till we found an abandoned car dealership.
"Look alive people," I said.
Luckily there weren't any zombies in the building or parking lot. We split up. Half of us went inside to gather supplies, the other half looked for an RV. Amber found an old tour bus that still ran. It had four bunks, a small table, two couches, a mini kitchen, and a bathroom. With probably one of the only showers that existed in it.
Tre, Billie, Jimmy, and Johnny came back with armfuls of paper, pens, tape ,scissors, gas, and a small can of grounded coffee.
Mike almost did a back flip.I sent Tre and Billie out to the hummer to get our supplies from the trunk. Sarah and Amber helped me put away supplies in drawers and cabinets. Billie was driving this time so Mike and Tre helped too. Tre opened a cabinet and found a little t.v with an old DVD player on top of it.
"Right on!"
Him and Mike high fived and went to look for DVDs.
"Whats that on your wrist?" Amber asked me.
" My wedding ring,"
"Your what?!" Sarah said.
"Well, Mike and I didn't have rings so -"
"Wait, you and MIKE?" Amber said.
"Yes, me and MIKE. Oh by the way you might want to pick a bunk buddy 'cause only have four bunks,"
"I CALL BILLIE!" Amber screamed.
"Call me what?" Billie yelled from the front of the bus. Amber ran to the front to sit with billie.
"That's fine! I CALL TRE!" Sarah yelled after her.
"I call Abi!" Mike said coming from behind and wrapping his arms around my waist. I rolled my eyes as he kissed my cheek. Sarah made kissy faces at us and ran to the back of the bus ( no doubt to look for Tre) before i could throw a pillow at her.
"So I'm guessing they know about our engagement?" he asked.
"Yup"
"You know, its really heart breaking we don't have a coffee maker," Mike said.
"You poor baby,"
"Tre and I found some DVDs,"
"Cool, where?"
"Shoved under one of the bottom bunks, and guess what one of them is,"
"What?"
"Zombie Land," Mike said.
We both laughed.
"We are so watching that tonight," I said
"Totally," he agreed.
"What state are we in, do you know?"
"Um, almost California I believe," Mike said.
"I think we should stop in Oakland, kill whatever zombies are there, grab whatever we can, and go north,"
"Why Oregon?"
"To build up a town. I'm sick of running all the time Mike. Plus I'm almost positive the zombies are dieing out anyway," I said.
"Build a town with just the eight of us?"
"Sure. why not? we've been through worst, and I'm tired of living in a car. I want to get married for real Mike, and have kids."
We've all been together since the January of 2012. It was November already.
"But what if we find more survivors?" Mike asked.
"So what if we do Mike? The more the merrier,"
"Do you really want to do this?" he asked me.
I nodded.
"Okay, you win, let's go run it by the guys,"