Status: Finished

An Apocalypse Love Story

Jingle town

"What is this place?" Tre asked.
"Jingle town," Said the woman who we know now as Whatsername.
"And this is a real town?" Jimmy asked looking around.
"Well no. It use to be an old army base I think, hence the fence and all the guns we found in one of the sheds," Whatsername explained.
"There's more people?" I asked.
"Yep, nine of us in all,"
She was taking us to their town hall, which was really just an emptied out garage. when we arrived at the "town hall" Whatsername banged on the door three times then paused then four more times.
The garage door slid open and reveled a large rounded table with people sitting around it smoking cigarette and playing cards.
"Everyone, this is Abi and her survivors," Whatsername said.
I nodded.
"Well don't just stand there! Come on over here and tell us your story!"one of the guys sitting said.
"Um, well, where should I start,"
"Anywhere!" cried the only girl there, a short blond.
"Well, me and Amber," I gestured to Amber, "are from New York, the Apoco hit right after my 18th birthday. She and I have been friends since the 6th grade. When it hit, we stole a car and drove west to see if it was any better there. On our way we met Jimmy and johnny. We kept driving till we broke down in Indiana and that's where Sarah comes in." I point to Sarah. "She saved us from being attacked and offered to take us in her hummer west. We found Mike, Billie, and Tre a little bit after that. Caleb's our newest edition."
"Then where's that Johnny guy?" Another guy asked.
"He, um, was ambushed on a raid in Oakland a couple days ago,"
"I'm sorry to hear that," the little blond said.
"I'm tunny by the way," said the man in the wheel chair closest to the door.
"Heather," the little blond said.
"The one and only, Will," a guy with spikey hair in the back called out.
"They call me theo," said a guy siting in the middle, he had brown hair and seemed very laid back.
"Nice to meet you all," I said. My gang introduced them self's and shook hands with a few.
"Where's everyone else? You said there were nine of you," Mike asked.
"Extraordinary girl is watching the little ones," Heather said.
"You hear that Caleb, friends," Sarah said as she bounced him in the air. He giggled as Tre tickled his feet.
"I bet you guys are tired huh?" Theo asked.
"Yeah, anywhere to crash?" Jimmy asked.
"We'll set up your homes right away," Whatsername said.
"There's only three extra houses Whatsername," Will said.
"Jimmy can crash with me if he wants," Theo said. Tunny and Will rolled their eyes.
"Cool," Jimmy said.
"There's a little house on the hill if you guys want it," Heather offered Billie and Amber.
"Yeah, sure," Billie nodded. Heather took Billie and Amber to see their new home.
"There's two houses next to mine and extraordinary girl's," Tunny offered.
"Mike and Tre nodded and Tunny and Will lead us to our new homes.