Status: Finished

An Apocalypse Love Story

Houses and babies

**Sarah's P.O.V.**
Will gave us blankets, and left us to explore our new home. A small fire was already lit in our fireplace when we arrived making our home warm and cozy. There was two bedrooms down a little hallway and a tiny bathroom across the hall. The biggest room was the kitchen/ living room.
"What do ya think?" Tre asked me.
"It's perfect for the two of us," I smiled.
"But what if it becomes the three of us or the four of us," Tre asked me.
"I don't think I'm ready to bring another human into this world, not when the zoms are still around. Even if we do, there's an extra bedroom," I told him.
"Sarah, if there's something wrong you'll tell me right?" Tre asked as he took my hands.
"Always," I said. I kissed his nose, and he went to put the blankets in our new room.
I watch Tre leave the room, and take a seat on one of the arms of one of the chairs in the room. To me, the idea of being safe, hasn't sunk in yet. To me, right now it just feels like playing House.
**Abi's P.O.V again**
Our house was settled between Heather and Will's and tunny and extraordinary Girl's. Sarah and Tre's house was on the other side of Will's.
Mike set up Caleb's room while I unpacked the few things Mike and I owned. I placed all of our clean clothes in the small dresser in our bedroom and placed the picture frame of me, my dad, and my big brother Casey on the dresser too. When ever I look at that picture, I miss them more and more. But I couldn't worry about that now, there was a little toddler pulling at the hem of my shirt.
"What's a matter baby?" I asked Caleb.
"Home?" Caleb asked me, his green eyes huge.
I picked him up and said, "Yes Caleb, we are home,"
** Amber's P.O.V**
I untwisted the lid of a Nutella jar and opened a bag of marsh mellows Billie and I hid for special occasions. I was sitting in Billie's lap at the small kitchen table we had. We unpacked everything already and were now just waiting for any type of news from other members of our gang.
I dipped a marsh mellow in Nutella and fed it to Billie. He smiled and rubbed small circles on my back. Billie and I were planning on having everyone over once we had everything nice and neat.
"Amber," Billie said.
"Yeah?"
"You wanna take a walk?"
"Yeah, just let me grab my coat," I said. Oregon was colder then California was and I don't think I'll miss the heat anyway.
When I found my coat, Billie led me to the front door and opened it for me. We walked around the small town, which was surprisingly big for a survivor town.
There was a small park where a young girl pushed a little boy and girl on the swings, there was another little girl playing with a doll next to the slide. There was also a small creek with little fish swimming around it despite the coldness. Next to the park, there were two houses. I stopped to watch the little kids scream with laughter.
"What's wrong?" Billie asked.
"I want one," I said.
"Want what?"
"A baby," I said as i held Billies hand.