Status: completed a oneshot.

True Colors.

Your true colors are beautiful like a rainbow

There were 5 of them. All tall and muscular, with the best intention to kill. We were 5 girls, one to each of them. We had to love and care for them, and do what they want us to. My man Zacky Vengeance wasn’t that demanding, but he had his sick twist. I didn’t care much, I’ve been beside him for too long, I’ve been his woman so long I’ve learned to forget and just love him.

The same had happened with the other girls. Val, Michelle, Laura & Deena, they all learned to forget and love. But I guess it’s easier for them, they have been there from the beginning. I’ve only been with Zacky since his last girlfriend went crazy and shot herself. I guess she couldn’t take the pressure, or maybe the killing went to her head. The killing Zacky has done, and the killings he has made her do. It’s hard to be a gang leader’s girl, but we all do what we can, not just to keep the guys on the happy side, but also to survive. The Avenged sevenfold gang is on the police’s wanting list, but the police can’t charge them on anything. They’re too good hiding their evidence.

When I first came to California, I dreamed of making a career into the music business, I dreamed of becoming a singer, and where I came from it wasn’t much of an option. The Danish people don’t accept those who choose to look different or those who choose not to get corrupted and use all their money on education. That’s why the only option I had was to move from Denmark to follow my dream. I was 19 and confident in my English.

It all changed when I met Zacky Vengeance, I was 20 and working in a coffee shop. He was 27 and any European woman’s dream. We started dating, and soon enough he invited me home to meet his gang. When he called them gang, I just thought he meant his friends, I never knew it was a mafia gang. We don’t have those in Denmark, at least not that I know of. The first time I was there, I was told I could never leave again, Zacky forced me to quit my job and start killing. If I hadn’t done what he told me to, he would have killed me.

I’ve done a lot that I’m not proud of; I’ve killed a lot of innocent people. I wasn’t the type who could do that; I couldn’t even hurt a fly. But when my own life was at stake, I became grief and did what I was told. Until now.

And the darkness inside you can make you feel so small


It was in the middle of the night, me and Zacky has gone to collect money from those who owed the Avenged Sevenfold gang. We’ve reached the last on our list, a little family, the husband had lent money to get help to their 5 year old sick daughter, they hadn’t paid back yet, and now they had to.
Zacky had already killed the mother and hurt the father. He was now holding the little girl threatening the father; he tried to tell Zacky that they didn’t have the money. That didn’t fall on good ground with Zacky. He kicked the father ignoring the little girls scream. I tried my best to ignore them too, but the mother instinct in me had a hard time doing it.

”it’s over! You have to pay now, if not in money then with your family’s life!” with that Zacky pointed the gun at the father and pulled the trigger killing him. The little girl screamed and started crying; Zacky pushed her into the wall then looked at me smirking.

”you haven’t killed anyone tonight kiddo, this last one is all yours.” I gulp looking at him then pull my gun out and point it at the little girl. She looks at me with tears strolling down her pretty little face. I get tears in my own eyes and my hands starts shaking. Zacky noticed and looked at me scowling.

”what’s the matter Kiddo?” he asked in an angry voice, I knew my hesitation to kill wasn’t something he liked. I look at him and let a tear fall then shake my head.

”I-I c-can’t Zacky.” I wimp and look down. He starts laughing and me.

”you’ve killed alt of people, why is this one more difficult? Just do it.” I look up at him then sigh, then point the gun at the floor.

”it’s an innocent child, Zacky.” he scowls and points his gun at me, I gulp looking at it then at him.

”child or not. You’re a killer, and a killer never gets weak.” he tells me. I wimps looking into his green/hazel eyes, with my blue ones.

”I’m not a killer anymore” I tell him and throw the gun on the ground. He looks at it and scowls then looks back at me; I keep my eyes on his then put a hand on my stomach. ”I’m a pregnant woman, my thoughts goes around the life growing inside of me. And my mother instinct cannot kill, especially not a child.”

Zacky doesn’t say anything for a while; he doesn’t even lower his gun which makes me think he’s going to kill me and his unborn child. I look into his eyes for any kind of weakness, for any signs of caring, but I can’t find anything. He loads the gun and points it at me. I knew it was over and I was going to die, I sigh looking at the little girl, and then look at Zacky for a last time.

” I see your true colors every day; you’re a killer, neither the less I love you. And now I’ve shown you my true colors, and your choice is to kill me.” I get tears in my eyes and close them preparing to die. My life flashes before my closed eyes, all my dreams, my family back in Denmark, everything I’ve worked for. And the people I’ve killed. Where will god send me? I put both my hands on my stomach then looks at Zacky, he has his hand on the trigger ready to pull, I whimper. “Goodbye Zacky”
BANG

I see your true colors and that's why I love you


“She’s beautiful” Zacky tells me looking at our newborn daughter; I smiles tiredly and bounces her leaning into his shoulder. Enjoying the moment ‘Coz I don’t know how long it will last.

“Zacky Baker, it’s time to go back” we look up at the police man. Zacky sigh and gets up from the hospital bed then kisses me on the lips.

“I will be out soon, only a year left..” he tells me, I nods getting tears in my eyes, he whips them away and kisses our daughters head then walks over to the policeman, who handcuffs him and pulls him out of the room. I’m left alone to think back on what happened 7 months ago.

Zacky couldn’t kill me, so he shot the little girl. When we got back to where the Avenged Sevenfold gang lived he told he would go to the police and tell them everything, except that I had killed. He would make sure I wouldn’t go to jail, he wanted me to be free, to take care of our child to he got out. I promised to wait for him; I wanted him to be there for our child.

He only got 1 year and 7 months, because he helped the police catch the rest of the avenged sevenfold. I was afraid that when they got out they would want to kill Zacky and me, but they somehow understood why Zacky had done what he did. No child should grow up in that kind of business.
I sometimes think about what would have happened if I hadn’t done what I did that night 7 months ago, if I had killed the girl. I think I would commit suicide, ‘Coz I wouldn’t want live with the thought of having killed a child, when I was pregnant myself. That isn’t my true colors.

We are who we choose to be.
I chose my daughters life, and so did Zacky.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you like (: