Blood Ties.

After the death of Angeline's mother her father chose to move back to the town he grew up in, but to Angeline's surprise it wasn't for the family he clammed lived there. Angeline;s life gets flipped up side down when she discovers the reason her mother would never allowed her to come here, she realize that life is filled with more than humans that the things she was brought up to believe were unreal turn up to be the nightmare of her life. Angeline has be thrown into a battle that has went on for thousands of years between the vampires and the witch's and with her new powers quickly coming into action will she learn to control them in time for the battle.

Angeline has never been able to date for her father told her as a little girl that there was only one for her and she wasn't going to find him here, but will it be who her father for saw the day of her birth, or will Angeline find the true love of her life in the enemy??

READ AND FIND OUT!!!!

I hope you in joy, if not that's okay you don't gotta read but if you do i would love for you to comment and let me know what you think. =)
  1. from this moment on your life is going to change.
  2. The blue eyed man.
    Angeline learns of her destiny, of the fate that was chosen for her before she was even born.
  3. Angeline
    Angelines first taste of power.
  4. Remember.
  5. Vampire
  6. Its time.