Two Kidnappers, One Girl.

New Place.

Abigail woke up to Matt shaking her at the same time he was saying, “Wake up.” She opened her eyes slightly. “Get dress. We need to get out of here for a while. She got up stumbling because she just woke up. She put her bra, panties, shorts and shirt on before walking to the exit of the room. The hallway destroyed. “Where is Brian?” She asked. “I don’t know.” She was getting scared. “BRIAN?!?” “BRIAN?!?” She kept yelling until a figure came into view. “Brian!” She ran over to give him a hug. She looked to see he was bleeding a little. “What the fuck happened?” Matt asked as he held a bag. “Someone invaded the house. You should see the living room and dining room. ” Said Brian as he held a bag. She cared about both of them. “I called Matt to come pick us up and go to our other hideout.” She held onto Brian’s hand and started walking. Jimmy came from down the stairs. “I grabbed our recordings and Matt is here.” They all ran down the stairs and out the front door of the big house. The van was the one that held her parents bodies in. She got close to realize it definitely was the van that took her parents away. “I can’t go in there. Brian, please.” He stopped when she stopped walking and looked at her. He brushed her hair lightly. He knew that was the only way they could leave. He knew what she was feeling, but there was no choice. “Please go in there for me. I don’t want to hurt you.” She started walking again and got in. It was clean. She had to sit on the floor, but instead she sat on Matt’s lap and Brian put her legs on his lap. Everyone was in there with bags as well.

“Chloe, I need a tissue.” Brian pronounced out loud. Chloe was a brunette with pale skin and brown eyes. She was with Johnny. Abigail took the tissue from her and said, “Thank you.” She put it to Brian’s forehead gently. The cut wasn’t as deep as it was bleed. She held it there with pressure. “I told you that we should fucking have guns around,” Johnny said. She looked at Brian as he looked at her with a soft smile. She smiled at him as well. “So you can shoot your girl every time she misbehaves. I don’t think so motherfucker.” Everyone laughed, even she did. She wanted to make joke. “But he’ll jack off the gun because it’s bigger than his dick.” They all laughed at her joke. “Miss little redhead got jokes.” Johnny said to her. She watched Brian take her hand off his forehead to see if it was still bleeding. It did stop. She crumbled the tissue you up leaned her head against Matt shoulder. She listened to the stories that were being told about when they younger. Jimmy and Brian had some really interesting stories to tell.

Maybe this wasn’t as bad as she thought it would be. Two men that wanted her. A guy that wanted in her pants. Zacky was a sweetheart as far as she can tell. Matt and Brian had their soft sides. Brian those gorgeous brown eyes and Matt had amazing body. They both beautiful all around. As for Jimmy, he seems be a nice guy as well. She guessed they all have their ups and downs once an a while. Maybe the kidnapping was her way of her boring life. It has only begun.

The new house wasn’t like the other one. It wasn’t as big as she thought it would be. It was almost like a cabin of something. She learned there were enough rooms for everyone. Three bathroom and seven rooms. Matt had a good room because he had a nice view the ocean. She looked at the window as Matt put the bags down. She didn’t notice that he was standing behind her. “I thought one day a beautiful girl would get lost in watching the ocean.” His hands went on her hips as the back of her head rested on his chest. “It’s beautiful. The best room.” She smiled lightly as put his head on her shoulder. He looked out the window. She was admiring the way the waves crashed into the sand and the color of the sky. She put both hands on his hands arms. They both stood there in total silence for forty-five minutes. Abigail had one thing of what to say to him. “I like you, Matt.” She said softly. “I like you, too."
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment & subscribe. Nine subscribers is so awesome. Thank you so much.