Status: Nothing going on.

I Must Be Crazy but I Think I Love You

I Must Be Crazy But I Think I Love You A Sirius Black Love Story

Memories.

What were they to Melissa?

What did they mean to her personally?

What does she feel to see the horrible things in life?

What does she think she could be if she doesn't step it up?

What does she possibly want?

Melissa felt as if memories were curses-horrid things that float in your mind, trying to bring you down.

They meant eternal torture.

It tortured her to even feel emotion, so when she relived her worst memories...

She feels like she's hopeless. In a way, she was.

She wants her sister back. She wants her brother better and her mother much better.

But she pushed them away.

She treated them harshly for the littlest things; like getting water for her brother when he was ill.

And now she was paying the price.

-----------------Memory 1-------------------

"I'm sick of you! You're sickening and I hate you!" Yelled Melissa's dad. "I hate you!" Burst out Melissa's mother. Dad rushed to the kitchen and got a dagger, threw it at Melissa's mom. Protectively Melissa stepped in front of her, and darkness.

She woke up in the hospital. Her mother was holding papers and crying as she filled them out, noticing that her daughter was awake.

At home, she screamed at Melissa. "IT'S YOUR FAULT! IT'S YOUR FAULT I HAVE A DIVORCE AND YOUR FATHER'S IN AZKABAN! IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT! I WISH YOU NEVER HAD BEEN BORN!" And then Melissa burst into tears, not noticing her mother crumple to the floor.

-----------------End Memory 1-------------------

So if you ever mention anything about memories to Melissa, she'll break you.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's so short! This is just to get a feel of what Melissa thinks about everything in life.