Return the Favor

You're Anything But Oridinary...

Image

Alex.

Just a simple name could set my heart ablaise. Alex's my boyfriend of 4 months, and we couldn't be happier. He saved my life the first day I met him.

I look at the needle currently in my hand, my palm was starting to shake and I could almost fel the high that was sure to be approching. I secure a peice of cloth around the upper part of my arm. I sterch out trying to find a nice blue vein. Before I could plunge my needle into my skin a hand rips the syringe from me. My eyes turn upwards to glare at the person, but all I saw was a pair of deep brown eyes. My eyes couldn't help but soften.

Little did I know at that moment there was mor than one dose of heroin in that syringe and if I would've overdosed. In that moment he was like my guardian angel. He told me that if I kept doing things like going binge drinking and getting high was going to kill me and for once I listened. That was over 5 years ago. I smile, remembering the first time I got the nerve to ask him out.

I look over to his smiling face as we swing. He turns to look at me a confused expression on his face. "Why do you think we can't look at the sun?" I look at him with a smile, I didn't really feel like explaining it to him so I simplely said "I don't know." He nods and looks forward, "Hey Alex?" I swallow, it was now or never. "Yeah?" "Would you like to go to a movie with me sometime?" I look down, avoiding his gaze. "Like a date?" I nod slowly. He puts his hand on my arm and I look up and stare into his deep brown eyes. "I'd love too."

We kicked it off that first date, it was as amazing as I thought it would be... he looking at me romacticallly I mean. I kicked a rock forward, it wasn't that long until we fell in love... I remember the day we first told each other.

My arms were wraped around his waist and my head in the crook of his neck, breathing in his scent. "Mmmmnnn.. you awake baby?" I nod and cuddle closer into him. He leans down and kisses my forhead. He lets out a sigh. "I love you Monroe" My heart speed up and I sit up and look into his brown smolding eyes. I smile slowly. "I love you too." A grin breaks out over his face and he leans up and kisses my lips.

I smile, he was completely the love of my life. I speed up, not being able to see him makes me restless. I am going to surprise him today, I've been gone on a trip all week and I got back a day early. I gingerly walk up the steps and left myself in. (he never locks his door, thats going to get him in trouble someday.)

What I see make my heart drop. Alex... MY Alex had his hands up the shirt of some slut and is currently eating her face off. "How could you?" A small broken whisper escapes my lips, He pulls away from her and his eyes widen. "M-Monroe.. it's not what you think!" My eyes narrow on him, "Oh, so you weren't shoving your tongue down that whores throat?" he stayed silent, the bitch thinks its time to talk. " I think I better go." And she shuffles out the door, I try not to let tears take me. "I can't do this." I turn to walk oout the door but he grabs my wrist. How do I get away. "Don't! I'm so sorry... It was a one tme thing. I was lonely! Don't leave, we can work this out." I snort. "You can't fix this." When your begging me to stay. "There's nothing to fix, you cheated, we're through." I open the door. "But Monroe... I Love You." I hear him whimper patheically behind me. "I wish I could return the favor."
♠ ♠ ♠
Done! :D

710 Words C: