Status: I really hope you like it. I've been writing on Mibba for a long while now, and have'nt really been coming up with the brightest of ideas, so, this is my last hope of making a hit. Tell me what you tink. P.S. Please comment! I don't want to sit in front of my computer screen looking at blankness!

G.L.O.(W) (A Siren Series)

Burn Baby Burn (Goodby Mama & Daddy)

The airplane soared through the air like lightening. Moveing at an immense speed, so fast, it actually came to burning end, with a loud thud on the red carpet and fell apart. Well, what you know about that airplane is that it could never be refixed. Its pieces are destroyed and so are its ingine that keeps it running so that it could fly forward to another country or state. I could tell you one thing though, thats how I felt. That crashing airplane was how I felt when I lost my mother and father ten years ago in a large fire, a fire so preserved, I was sure my family would have never made it out alive. Sure that they were already turned to ash and sent back to the earth.

Though as much as I say it, I can't really bring my self to believing it. Why? Because I still had hope. Hope that they were still alive in that large fire, hope that they would walk out that burning front door coughing and smiling, with each others arms slung across eachother, and that I would run to them, screaming thier names and they would embrace me in a hug so strong, it would be quite hard to dissleve myself from it. But as I stood there, looking, watching my big mansion wich were suppose to some day be mine, I knew that what I was hoping for, was a dream. An immpossibility, something that would've never happened.

As the Dystopianant Firemen-- In thier leather jump suit---- race in and out of my house with little iteams that I had left, iteams that no longer mattered to me. But when they raced in for like the twelfth time, they found an iteam--no, more like a person---that really mattered to me, the only thing that could've mattered to me. My little sister Gale, who was only 6 years old at the time and crying so hard, every one thought the whole ship would fall apart. Yet when they bought her to me, I tried my hardest to consort her and tried to get her to explain about Mom and Dad, but she kept crying so hard it was hard to know if she even heard me or not.

Once, I had tried to race back through that burning door, when they frist pulled me out. Kicking and screaming like a wild beast, it took at least 8 police men to whole me back. But, no I would'nt hold back, I had to know if they were okay. If they were still alive, so when they all had me strattled down, it took all my little might, to weigh them off me and start towards the door agian. Wich is why it left them no choice but to tackle me. Hard.

But after all of the commotion was over, I pretty much calmed down. Sure, I still mourned for my Mom and Dad, but after my Aunt Carol found a Physciotrist, I came back to my semses, and sorta of accepted their deaths. But Gale, my baby sister, don't really think she can.
But I know deep down, that she'll get over it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Not my best ending ever. But I was to lazy today and finished it off with whatever. So, you guys know the rutine. Comment, E-mail, Et cetra. But I would like to give a shout out to my mom, whoes an real author (thats where I got the book cover from) for inspiring me to write this. It was a cool idea, and maybe the rest of the story might go well.
:)

P.s.

Maybe--Well okay---the frist chapter did'nt go so well, but I promise the rest of the story will go fluently. Hey, like I said before, I was to lazy today to continue so finished with whatever. But that don't mean chapter 2 will go good. If I'm on that is.