Status: On-going:)

Do You Want Me (Dead?)

Chapter One

The night I ran from my Missouri home, was the night everything truly changed.
It was my seventeenth birthday, the day I'd been looking forward to since I'd built up the nerve to use my savings to hire a lawyer. This was the day my parents would recieve the notice that I was legally emancipated from them. My large shoulder bag was filled with my very high buttoned sirts and long skirts. I had a feeling Elie would take one look at my wardrobe and demand we go shopping. I was halfway out my window when my mother burst in to make sure I'd taken my crazy pills (Not that they'd ever worked anyway).
"Ariah Mirabelle Chrisworth! What are you doing?!" My mother cried out in anger.
I smiled genuinely at her, "You'll figure it out tomorrow. Goodbye Mother."
After my parting I climbed into the tree next to my window and jumped down to the grassy floor. I started running until I reached the bus stop and climbed on the bus that was there, on time as always. It wasn't until I was safely sat in the back seat of the practically empty bus that I let out a deep breath. I expected it to be so much trickier, but then again it wasn't like it mattered much that the devil-child was gone. They were probably relieved and only freaking out at what they thought people would think.
I pulled my cell phone out and dialed a newly familiar number. It rang four times before the calm voice of my sister answered, "You got away?"
"What would you have done if mom had caught me and she'd redialed my phone and found out it was you?" I asked curiously. She had caller I.D. and it made her so sure of who she was talking to. It was somewhat amusing.
Ellie scoffed, "Honestly, Belle! What can she really do to me now? I'm an adult and finally out of their grasps!"
I considered this, "Yes but she could quite easily have you put away for kidnapping..."
"Belle," I could hear her smirk just by her tone of voice. "We both know that she wouldn't do that because her reputation means too much to her! Anyway, I'll be picking you up as soon as you get over the Missisippi, okay?"
I agreed and slouched back into the uncomfortable seat and gazed out the window at my surroundings. Almost all my life I've wanted freedom. Now I had it and I couldn't even let myself savour the feeling on the off-chance that my parents could still be following me. Once I was in my new home with Ellie and Julie, then I'd have time to relax. It didn't take long before we were crossing the river and stopping just on the other side. A blue prius was parked next to the stop. A figure in a black hoodie was leant against it, casually smoking a cigarette.
I climbed off the bus and walked nervously over to the car and figure. This would be the first time I'd seen my sister since my parents kicked her out three years ago for being gay. On my sixteenth birthday I recieved a call from her and that set our whole plans into motion. As I got closer, she picked up her head to look at me. It was Ellie, alright. She still had her choclate eyes and devilish grin, but her hair was now a brilliant red. She dropped her cigarette, stepped on it, and held open her arms. I dropped my bag and hugged her fiercely. A car door opened, closed, and I pulled back only to be enveloped in Julie's arms. You'd expect Juliet and I to be sisters if you saw us side-by-side. We're both blonde with blue eyes. Sadly enough that just wasn't the case. I was the oddball of the family, the ousider.
I squeezed Juliet back. In all honesty, I really had nothing against Juliet. She'd always been amazingly sweet to me, kind, generous, and once she'd even offered to drive me to a concert all the way in Chicago. My parents both adored her as Ellie's best friend, but once they crossed the line of no return, she was a seductive slut. I hated their narrowminded oppinions of a girl that had done them no wrong and that their daughter loved.
I smiled warmly at my sister's girlfriend when we broke apart, "You both look so punky!"
Ellie shrugged, "I like my hair now it's colored."
"I think it's beautiful on you boo!" Julie grinned, pecking Ellie's cheek. It was so cute to see how much they cared for each other. It warmed my heart to see how happy Ellie always is around Julie.
We climbed into the prius and started our long drive to the little town of Mystic Falls where the couple now lived. As we sat talking about nothingness, I started to feel myself falling to sleep. The last words I heard before I went unconcious were, "Happy Birthday, Belle..."