Status: Active (:

My Brother

Off Roadin'

"Dammit! That's it, no more Guitar Hero!" Seth said, throwing the guitar controller down on Sterling's bed. Sterling sat behind us, laughing.

"Yes!! I am the undefeated Guitar Hero champion in the Cameron household!" I yelled, hopping off the bed and doing a dance. They laughed again. Seth went to the living room, while Sterling got up and cut off the PlayStation. We put the controllers back in his closet, and went in the kitchen where Seth was. I grabbed a bottle of water out of the fridge and started sipping on it.

"You guys wanna go ride the golf cart?" Seth asked.

"Sure." Sterling said. They both looked to me.

"Why do you always suggest we go do something fun right after I get a drink!" I yelled. They just laughed at me. I sighed. "Fine, I'll go." I said, before putting my bottle of water back into the fridge so I could drink it later. We walked down the stairs, past the bedrooms and into the garage. Me and Seth pulled up the door of the garage, while Sterling went to his little blue truck (that's why we call him Papa Smurf. Everyone in his grade and all my friends do, too). I hooked the red cord to something at the roof of the garage while Seth backed the golf cart out. I got on with him, and we drove to the bottom of the hill to get Sterling. He was holding the boots that he had gotten from the front porch. He went to go put them on, but then stopped.

"There's a black widow on my boot!" he yelled.

"Then don't put it on! Knock it off and make sure you kill it!" I yelled. He did, and looked at his boot again.

"There are tons of them in here!"

"Then don't wear them!"

He sighed and threw them in the back of his truck, then climbed on the back of the golf cart. Neither Sterling nor Seth were wearing shoes, they were just wearing black socks, Seth's spotted because he dropped bleach on them when he was fixing the pool. I was wearing my pink checkered Vans, Daisy Dukes, and a white tank top.

We rode the golf cart for hours, off roading and stuff. Me, Sterling, and Seth had been taking turns driving. Currently Sterling was driving. We drove out of this huge field where we almost got stuck 3 times, and back out onto the road.

"Let me drive!" Seth yelled. Sterling sighed.

"Fine." he said. He got up and Seth got in beside me. Sterling was on his knees in the back, trying to sit down, when Seth hit the gas and then the brakes really quickly. Sterling fell face forward in between us. Me and Seth burst into laughter.

"You asshole!" Sterling yelled, "You are a genuine motherfucking asshole!" He lifted himself up and sat down in the back. Seth and I pretty much died laughing.

After a day of almost flipping the golf cart and listening to Sterling cuss Seth out, we headed back across the street. On the way, it started absolutely pouring. By this point, all three of us were sitting in the front. Seth driving, me on the end, and Sterling in the middle. Me and Sterling were freaking out, yelling about getting wet, while Seth just laughed and stopped driving.

"Drive, asshole!" Sterling yelled.

"I'm getting fucking soaked!" I yelled.

Seth was dying laughing again, and started driving back to the house. We pulled into the garage, closed the door and went upstairs. I changed into a pair of Sterling's red basketball shorts, a black tank top, and a black jacket, which I zipped up. I was pretty cold and my hair was wet, but I didn't feel like taking a shower. I'll just take one tomorrow anyways.

I walked into the living room and sat on the sofa, watching a rerun of Friends. I do like this show. Then Seth called me into Sterling's room and we had more rounds of me beating him and Sterling. Why in the world they keep challenging me to the game I'm a pro at, I don't know.

Krystle came over with Braleigh and Brodee later, and Dad made hamburgers and Westerns on the grill (yes, in the rain). Leigh had made a dirt cake, my absolute favorite (Sterling's favorite is the Ooey Gooey cake). Between me and Sterling, we ate most of it. After we ate, me, Sterling, Leigh and Krystle played Nirts while Braleigh watched, and Seth and Brodee were playing with the skateboard out in the rain. Dad played on the computer in the living room. He wouldn't play Nirts with us because he knew that me, Leigh, and Kryslte would beat him. We can't be beat.

Krystle, Braleigh, and Brodee left, and me, Dad, Leigh, Sterling and Seth stood in the living room, terrorizing the dog. We did this by putting socks on her face and Seth just shaking her around. We got tired, so Dad went to bed (he goes to work at 4:30 in the morning), and Leigh went downstairs to put Princess in the playpen in Alex's room where she sleeps (Alex is still at her friend's house), and me and Sterling went to our bedrooms. I took off my jacket and hung it back up in the closet, then climbed into bed and fell asleep immediately.