Status: Active (:

My Brother

Swimming

I woke up and glanced over at the clock. 8:00 AM. 'Too early...' I thought to myself, closing my eyes, about to go back to sleep. My plans were interrupted though, when some very heavy body slammed themselves on top of me. I groaned, and opened my eyes. I couldn't see who it was because I was laying on my stomach.

They rolled off of me, and I rolled onto my side to face whoever it was.

Sterling.

"What the hell, Ster?"

"Look! No cast!" he yelled, holding his arm up. I gasped and sat up, grabbing his arm.

"No way! When did you go get it off?"

"6 this morning. It was awful."

"Ooh...yeah I know you hate getting up early."

"Yup. Now we can ride the golf cart and drive like crazy people!"

"Oh, yay. I'm excited." I said, rolling my eyes. Sterling just laughed. "Well, can you leave and let me go back to sleep now?"

"Nope. I wanna go somewhere."

"Like where?"

"Someones pool."

"Whose pool? Cody's?"

"No, Cody's out of town."

"Jackson?"

"Sick."

"Well, Christian has an inground pool, I could call and ask him..."

"Yes! You do that!" he yelled, hopping off my bed and going to the door. "Oh, and Seth will want to come too!" he added, as he walked out of the room, shutting the door.

I sighed and got up, walked over to my dresser, and unplugged my phone from its charger. I went to my contacts and called Christian.

Ring....ring....ring...

"Hello?" my boyfriend's tired voice said.

"Hey baby!" I said.

"Oh hey Morgan!" he said, instantly sounding more alert.

"You got any plans for the day?"

"Nope. Well, Luke and Gallaher spent the night, but we probably won't do much, just go swimming maybe."

"Well, I have a question."

"What?"

"Can I come over and go swimming with you?"

"Sure. You know I wouldn't mind."

"Yeah, I figured. But can my brothers come too?"

"Your brothers?"

"Oh yeah, You've never met my family, besides Dad and Leigh. Well I have four brothers, one step brother, one half brother, two step sisters, and one half sister."

"Wow...so you're bringing six brothers with you?"

"Oh no, just two. My youngest real brother and my step brother."

"Oh. Okay. Well sure, they can come too."

"Alright. See ya in a few."

"Okay. Bye babe."

"Bye."

I hung up my phone and tossed it onto my bed I opened my door and screamed, "STERLIN! SETH! WE'RE GOIN SWIMMIN AT CHRISTIAN'S HOUSE!" then went back in my room and changed into my American Eagle bikini, and put on one of my many pairs of Daisy Duke's on top of it. I walked out of my room to see Sterling and Seth sitting on the couch in their swimming trunks, not wearing shirts.

"Are we ridin in Papa Smurf?" I asked, smirking. They looked over at me, and Sterling smiled.

"Yup. Ready to go?"

"Yup. You guys ready?"

"Yeah. Let's go." Sterling and Seth stood up, and we walked out to Sterling's tiny truck. Sterling got in the drivers seat, while me and Seth hopped in the back, ya know, in the pickup part. We rode the 20 minutes to Christian's house, then got out and walked up to the front door. I knocked, and his mom answered a few seconds later.

"Morgan! How are you honey?" she asked, hugging me. I hugged her back.

"Great, how 'bout you?" I asked.

"Wonderful. And who are these two?"

"This is my older brother Sterling, and my younger step brother, Seth."

"Well, hello. The boys are at the pool." she said. She walked back into the living room, and the three of us walked inside, closing the front door behind us. We walked through the house and through the back sliding doors, and into the backyard, where the pool was. Christian, Luke, and Gallaher were just messing around in the pool.

"HELLO!" I screamed. They looked at me and smiled.

"MORGAN!" they yelled, all jumping out of the pool. The all walked up to me and hugged me, Christian giving me a light kiss on the lips.

"Guys, this is my older brother Sterling, and my younger step brother Seth." I said, motioning to each of my brothers as I introduced them. They greeted each other, and the boys all jumped in the pool. I took off my sunglasses and shorts and layed them on a chair, then jumped in with them.