Status: Active (:

My Brother

Schedules

I sat on my bed, reading over my schedule for my first year of Hillcrest High School.

ACT/THEATER
SPANISH 1
ALGEBRA 1
EARTH SCIENCE
HEALTH/PE
WORLD HISTORY
ENGLISH 9
A LUNCH
HOMEROOM

I smiled, happy with my classes, and reached for the phone beside my bed. I dialed Christian's number. It rang four times before he answered.

"Hello?" he said, sounding bored.

"Christian, my dear!"

"Oh hey." he said, laughing.

"What are you doing?"

"Absolutely nothing. Well, playing Call of Duty with Gallaher, David, and Jacob, but I do that everyday." I smiled at the mention of Jacob, who is one of my best friends. Christian and Jake didn't get along too well before, but I convinced him to give him a chance. They ended up being friends. Not best friends, but still friends.

"I know. You're addicted, seek help."

Christian laughed. "I know, I know. But I've got nothing better to do. I was really bored, but now I'm pretty happy that I got to talk to you."

"Aww, I love talking to you too babe!" I said. I heard a chorus of 'Awww's in the backround. "Who was that?" I asked.

"We were talking on Xbox. They can hear you, and I've been using the TV speakers since the ones in the headphones broke."

"Ohhhh. Hi Galler! Hi Davida! Hi Jake!" I heard a chrous of 'Hello's, and Christian laughing.

"So what are you doing?"

"Well, I was wondering if you wanted to come over and-"

"I'll be there in 10 minutes."

"Wow. Excited, much?"

"I'm bored! But I'll see you soon. Love you."

"I love you too. And bring your schedule!"

I hung up the phone. I walked into the living room and watched the Alabama football game from yesterday with Dad and Sterling, until I heard a knock at the door around 30 minutes later. I smiled and hopped up, then walked to the door and opened it. Christian stood there (as expected), wearing jeans and his Hillcrest Football t shirt, his hair soaking wet, and carrying his schedule.

"Hey baby." I said hugging him, still smiling. He hugged me back and kissed me gently.

"Hey. Sorry I was late, I had to take a shower." I giggled, running my hands through his wet, short brown hair. He just smiled.

"Come!" I said. We walked into the living room.

"Hey Christian." Dad and Sterling said, without taking their eyes off the screen. They're very accostomed to having Christian come over, and vice versa. He waved to them, and we walked into my room, closing the door behind us. I collapsed on my bed, and he layed his schedule on my bedside table. He climbed on top of me and kissed me. I kissed back, tangling my fingers in his hair. He moved away from my lips and started placing gentle kisses on my neck. I moaned almost inaudably, but he heard it, and smirked, biting down my my neck and sucking on it gently. He started trailing kisses down, until he was kissing my chest, on the skin exposed by my v neck shirt.

"Christian..." I muttered. He smiled against my skin, but went back up to my lips. We continued to kiss like that, until he licked my bottom lip. I opened my mouth, and our tounges battled for dominance. I moaned loudly, and his cold hands went up my shirt and grabbed my breasts. I gasped. We had never gone this far before.

"What's wrong?" he said, looking at me with a concerned look.

"My parents are here."

He laughed and rolled off me, so he was laying beside me on my bed.

"Can I see your schedule?" I asked. He laughed and nodded, reaching over me and grabbing his schedule, then handing it to me. I read over it.

HEALTH/PE
ALGEBRA 1
HISTORY
SCIENCE
STUDY HALL
SPANISH 1
ENGLISH
A LUNCH
HOMEROOM

"Aww, we only have science together...we don't even have the same homeroom teacher." I said, pouting. "Hey, but we have lunch together!"

He smiled. "See? That's good." he laughed, and kissed me on the cheek. It was amazing how different he was when he was around me than when he's with his friends. When he's around his friends, he's mean, and hilarious (he's both around me, too), and he just makes fun of people all the time, and is always talking about video games. He's such a boy around them, and so romantic around me. Not that he denies his feelings, if I'm around him while he's with his friends he treats me the way he does when we're alone.

"Watcha thinkin' about?" he asked in a singsong voice. I smiled.

"Nothing. ....Wanna go play Guitar Hero with Seth and Sterling?"

"Sure."

We got up and got my brothers, then went in Sterling's room and played Guitar Hero for hours.

I'm still undefeated.