Status: Active (:

My Brother

Sleepover

"Ugh! This el nail polisho is el homo!" I yelled, getting some nail polish on my skin for the 50th time. The girls laughed.

"Chill, Morg. They make nail polish remover for a reason." Grayson said, laughing. I shrugged, grabbing a cotton ball and remover.

"Finally, done!" I said, smiling at the finished product of my nails. The other girls were finished, too. "What now?"

"Let's play Never Have I Ever- with Coke." Rachel said. We all agreed, and ran quietly downstairs to the kitchen. We grabbed a can of soda for each girl, then ran back up to Rachel's bedroom. We all sat in a circle and popped open the soda cans.

"Okay, Rachel, you first, since it's your house." Callie said.

Rachel nodded. "Okay. Never have I ever watched a rated R movie."

Grayson, Ashlynn, Callie, Sydney, and I took a sip of Coke.

"Really, Rachel and Ally? You guys have never seen a rated R movie?" Sydney asked, smiling.

"Nope. My parents don't let me." Rachel said.

"Mine either." Said Ally.

"Wow. Callie you're next, since you're sitting next to Rachel." Ashlynn said.

"Okay. Never have I ever kissed someone." Callie said.

Rachel, Ally, and I took a sip.

"OMG! You and Matt kissed???" Callie asked Rachel.

"Yeah. Once." Rachel said, blushing. We all giggled like five year olds.

"Ally, who have you kissed?" Sydney asked.

"Just some guy from my old school." Ally said, smiling and shrugging. "And you, Morgan?"

"Christian, Andrew, and Clifton." I said. Their mouths dropped open.

"You kissed all of them?" Ashlynn asked in astonishment.

"Yupp." I said, laughing.

"Nice. Grayson, you're next cuz you're beside Callie." Ally said.

"Never have I ever had sex." Grayson said, then looked around the circle. I debated whether or not I should let my friends know.

I was the only one who took a sip.

"NO WAY!!!" Grayson, Callie, Rachel, Ally, Ashlynn, and Sydney yelled.

"Shhh! Everyones asleep!" I hissed.

They quieted down. "So...with who?" Ashlynn asked.

"Once with Andrew, and once with Christian."

"With two people???" Ally said.

"Yeah. And with Andrew, I thought I was pregnant at first."

"No way!" Sydney said.

I nodded. The rest of the night went on like this. Never Have I Ever, Truth or Dare, etc. Sleepovers are fun.