Status: Active (:

My Brother

Adorable

I pulled on a pair of my jean booty shorts, and then put on the pink flip flops I bought from Aeropostle yesterday. I was also wearing an American Eagle polo shirt. Underneath, I was wearing my new bikini, which also came from Aeropostle. The top was pink, with the logo on one side, and the bottom was pink with light blue strings on the sides that I tied into bows. I looked pretty good.

"Morgan, are you ready to go!?" Alex called from downstairs. She was my ride to Molly's party.

"Yeah, I'll be down there in a second!" I yelled back. I grabbed my designer sunglasses and ran downstairs. We ran outside and got into Alex's red car, and drove to Molly's house, listening to the radio.

When we got there, I jumped out without even saying bye and ran to the gate to the backyard. I opened it and ran to the pool where everyone was already swimming or hanging out by the pool.

"Hey girl!" Molly yelled, running (well, more like speedwalking so she wouldn't slip and get hurt) over to me. She hugged me, and I hugged her back. Spencer, her boyfriend and my kind of friend, walked over to us.

"Hey Morgan." He said.

"Hey Spencer."

"Molly, you wanna go get something to drink with me?" he asked.

"Sure." Molly said. "Bye Morgan, I'll see you later. And Christian's over there by the iPod dock, just so you know." She smiled.

I smiled back at her. "Thanks, Molly. See ya around."

Spencer and Molly walked over to the food/drink table, and I went over to the iPod dock. I saw Luke, Jonothan, and Austin sitting around, and I knew it was Christian standing there with his back to me. He was wearing black swimming trunks with a white shirt on, because he was just self concious like that. I hugged him from behind.

He jumped, and turned around. He smiled when he saw me, and hugged me really tight.

"Umm...babe...can't....breathe!" I managed to get out.

He let me go and laughed. "Sorry Ganna. I just haven't seen you for awhile. I missed you." he said, kissing me. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Eww guys. Seriously." Beverly said, walking up to us.

We laughed and I backed away from him.

Christian is my boyfriend. He is tall, and slightly chubby but it's majorly adorable even though he hates it. He has brown hair and beautiful eyes that are a mix of brown and hazel. He plays football and he's very good at it. He's 14, and his birthday's in October, like me. And his voice is extremely beautiful. It's low, but not too low, and just hearing it makes me melt inside. That also applies to his laugh. He's hilarious, mostly at other people's expense, but is the sweetest guy I've ever seen when he wants to be. He's the absolute love of my life.

"Hey Critt, wanna go get in the pool?" I asked.

"Sure." he said.

"And take off your shirt?"

He looked nervous. "I don't know..."

"C'mon, Christian. I've seen you shirtless. You look fine."

Christian smiled, and took his shirt off. He put it on a chair where his shoes were. I took off my flip flops, shirt, and shorts, and put them on the same chair as his shirt.

"Wow. You look amazing." he said. I smiled and blushed. I grabbed his hand.

"Let's jump in together." I said. He smiled, and we backed up. We ran, then jumped into the pool, making a huge splash. We came back up laughing. I put my arms around his neck again. He put his hands on my thighs, and ran them down my legs, lifting me up so I could wrap my legs around his waist. I did, and he wrapped his arms around my back.

"I love you..." he said, pressing his forehead against mine.

"And I love you." I said, kissing his nose. He smiled.

"I've never felt this way about anyone before." he said.

"Neither have I...and I like it."

We both smiled. I moved my arms from around his neck and my legs from around his waist, and he let me go. I splashed him with water, and he splashed me back. Yes...this lasted for awhile.

~3rd Person POV~

Christian's best friend, Gallaher sat on the deck where the iPod dock was with Christian's other friends, Austin, Luke, Kessy, Tyler, and Bradley. They sat there watching Christian and Morgan in the pool.

"This is weird. I like Morgan...but I miss the old Christian." Tyler said.

"I know what you mean. But seriously, look how happy he is. He was acting kind of depressed before he met Morgan. And who can possibly forget those annoying 3 months before he got the courage to ask her out. She was ALL he talked about." Luke said.

"She still is. But it was more annoying then, because it was like...whining. Now he's happy cause he's actually got her." Austin said.

"I'm scared to imagine what he would be like if she ever broke up with him." Tyler said, shuddering.

"I doubt she would. I've known Morgan for a long time too, and I've never seen her act that way about a guy before. The same way we've never seen the "tough", "mean" Christian act this way about a girl." Gallaher said.

"I don't know. I kind of like it. I like it when he's happy." Austin said.

"It's kind of cute!" Brad said. All the guys laughed, and hit him. Brad laughed, too.

~Morgan's POV~

After an exciting day of being a disgustingly cute couple with my hood rat Christian, hanging out with my best friends Molly, Briana, Cayla, Beverly, Alexis, Grayson, Sydney, and Ashlynn (my other best friends are Sable and Amy, but they weren't invited and they aren't cheerleaders. They would never.), and enjoying a bonfire, people started leaving. There were about 15 of us left (about 100 people came), and we were all sitting around the bonfire in the dark, just talking. Christian was still there, and we were sitting together, holding hands. We were both roasting marshmallows with our free hands, and laughing at something Gallaher was saying. Christian was making fun of the "nerd clan" by calling Gallaher 'Galler'. Eventually, my phone rang. I pulled it out of my pocket. The caller ID said 'Alex'. I hit talk.

"Herro?" I said.

"Hey, I'm here."

"KK, see ya in a sec."

"K. Bye."

"Bye."

I hit end, and put my phone back in my pocket. "Well dear friends, my time has come to leave. Alex is here."

Christian pouted. I smiled and kissed him, and he smiled back at me.

"Bye hood rat, I love you!" I said.

"Bye Morgan, I love you too." he said. He stood up and hugged me.

"Awww!" Molly said. We hugged each other goodbye too, and I said bye to everyone else. I ran to the front of the house and got in Alex's car.

"How was the party?" she asked, driving off.

"It was great." I said.

"Was Christian there?"

"Yup. Wouldn't be a party without him."

"Did he bring his 'hood music'?" she asked, smiling. She was also wearing sunglasses, and it was 11 at night.

I laughed. "Of course. Christian's not complete without his girlfriend, his best friends, and his hood music." We both laughed. A few minutes later, we got back to our house. She parked the car and we walked inside together. I went upstairs to my room and changed into my silky sleep pants and a tight purple tank top that was lacy on the neckline. I put my shirt and shorts in the dirty clothes hamper, put my shoes up in the closet. I ran downstairs into the laundry room and threw my bathing suit in the dryer and started it. I went back upstairs and to Sterling's room and knocked on the door before walking in. Sterling lay on his bed, watching some random movie.

"You know, one of these days I'm not gonna be ready for you to come in. Like, I might be naked or something, and you would be scarred for life because you couldn't wait a few seconds to see if I was ready for you." he said.

"Yeah, yeah." I said, closing the door behind me and sitting on the bed beside him. He smiled.

"How was the party?" he asked.

"Ah-maz-ing!" I said. He laughed.

"Was Christian there?"

"Of course. It wouldn't have been amazing without him."

"Did he kiss you?"

"Yes. Yes he did."

"Morgan, if he ever hurts you...you know I'm there for you in a second. No, a millisecond."

I smiled. "I know, Sterling. But I think I'll be okay."

"Okay...but still. Just so you know."

"Sterling, I've known for years. You tell me everytime I go somewhere with him."

"Hey. Is it a crime to be a protective older brother?"

"No. I love you. And it wouldn't be the same if you weren't protective."

"Aww...LIES!"

"Seriously, Sterling. I wouldn't have you any other way."

Sterling smiled, and hugged me.

"Now, I'm tired. So get out." he said, turning the TV off. I laughed.

"Okay. Good night, Sterling."

"Night, Ganna."

I walked out of his room and went back to mine. I turned the light off and curled up in my bed, fairly happy to be back in it, since I probably have one of the most comfortable beds in the world.

Today was magical.