Status: Active (:

My Brother

Elegant Dinner

"Hey Morgan, you ready?" Sterling asked from outside my room.

"You can come in, Sterling." I said, standing in front of my full length mirror.

"Are you- wow, you look really...pretty." he said, awkwardly but sincerely.

I laughed. "Thanks. I just have to put on my lip gloss and jewelry, and I'll be down."

"Okay. I'll be downstairs." he left, closing the door. I heard him run down the stairs. He was pretty heavy.

I looked in the mirror and smiled. I was wearing a red dress that had a corset top and a beautiful skirt bottom. I was wearing my tall black strappy stilletto heels, which were my favorite. My makeup was done perfectly. My long brown hair was hanging in elegant curls down my back and over my shoulders. I was wearing my contacts so my glasses were sitting safely on my nightstand. My nails were red, from getting a manicure the day before. I walked into my bathroom and put on my long dangling real diamond earrings, and my nose stud (I also had snakebites, but the parents didn't know about that so I didn't put them in). I applied my dark red lip gloss and took one last look at myself in the mirror before deciding I looked perfect and walking downstairs.

Dad, Leigh, Alex, and Sterling were standing down there (Seth was at a friend's house). Dad and Sterling were wearing suits (I was pretty curious at how Sterling could have gotten in his shirt and jacket), Alex was wearing a short pink dress, and Leigh was wearing a long black dress. When they saw me, they smiled.

"Wow Morgan, you look gorgeous!" Alex said, which was pretty special coming from her, since she only ever complimented herself (yes, she compliments herself).

"You do, honey." Dad said, hugging me. I laughed.

"Thanks guys." I said.

"Well, are we ready to roll?" Leigh asked.

"Yepp. We're all down here." Dad said.

We all went outside and got in Dad's SUV. Dad drove, Leigh in the passenger seat, Alex in the middle seats, and Sterling and I in the very back. Just because we like being together and in the very back of the car.

We did this about once every two or three months. We would dress up, go out to the most expensive restaurant in Vance, and meet up with our friends. It normally consisted of us, Dad's friend Chris's family, and the McLeod's.

We pulled up to the restaurant and we all got out and went inside. Everyone was already there at our usual table. The waiter walked us to our section of the restaurant, and we all sort of split into our groups.

Dad, Leigh, Chris and his wife, and the McLeods all sat at the big elegant table. Alex, Molly (Chris's daughter), Merrianne, and Matthew sat in one booth, Christian, Mark, Micah, Sterling, and I in one, and Michael, and Moriah in one.

"Wow Morgan, you look absolutely beautiful." Micah said, sitting beside me in the booth.

I smiled. "Thank you." I said, blushing.

"Ewww!" Mark said. We all laughed. Micah and I were sitting on one side, while Mark, and Sterling sat on the other.

After enjoying a delicious, expensive meal, we all went home. Lots of hugs and teasing occured first, though. Finally we went home. I was so tired when we got there, that as soon as I got up to my room, I fell asleep on my bed, still in my dress.
♠ ♠ ♠
What a filler.