Always Yours

Ainsley: is 5'6, LONG golden honey blonde hair, her eyes are grey with small flecks of silver. She had a nicely rounded face with those perfectly pouty lips. She isn’t what most call skinny she had a flat tummy and all but it wasn’t like those anorexic girls. She had the perfect butt and an average 'chest'. Her style is well her's she ware's blue jeans that are to long in the legs but just perfectly so. They flare at the calves just enough to bag a little they always hug her thighs just slightly and rested on her hips. Her belly button was pierced and she always wore black skater shoes of some kind. If she wasn’t wearing her usually guys white tank tops (also knows as white beaters or wife beaters) she had on a t-shirt with some smart allic comment. But there were days she would were sundresses over her jeans and some tan rugged looking shoes similar to a low top converse. She had a small tattoo on bother her shoulders of small wings. She was what some considered perfect in her features but in her opinion she was just an average plain Janie girl. She hated those stuck up prissy girls. She was just laid back and what ever happened happened. She was rough on the outside but would always have a soft spot any one who could show her they would never hurt her.

Rusher: 6'1 black hair cut short spiked or gelled back most days. He had comforting green eyes with hints of dark brown in them. His lips were just oh so kissable once you really looked at them. The bottom lip pouting naturally but only slightly. His jaw bone just as easily kissable. He wasn’t built like the high school jocks but he had broad shoulders and a nice chest and abdomen. He wore jeans and t-shirts they never really got specific. Just what ever was handy. He had the most amazing crooked smile not that I’m so hot look at me but that shy child like smile that he always tried to hide. He always had music playing and he was pale. He was the quiet and easily over looked kind of guy and he liked it that way. He was 18 and still never had a girlfriend. He preferred the night over the day. He was one of those guys that cared so much about you once he liked you that he would do what ever he could to make you happy. He was caring and sweet to those who knew him well enough. One of those perfect guys hidden in a world of high standards.
  1. The start. [001]
    The first chapter (obviously) a letter, a flash back, a plan
  2. His answer
  3. Rest area
  4. Rusher's POV
    a recap of chapters 1-3 in rushers POV should be Very long.