Angels Fall First

In eternal rest.

Sophie was gone forever, she had faded away into the darkness, the same darkness she cherished so dearly.

But that darkness was different. She was free from everything, weightless - She had no heavy cross to bare no more. It was something new that filled her soul...

And it was not the true happiness she thought the eternal rest would give her. It was different. A mix of sadness, anger for the lack of justice. Mixed emotions.

But it was not revenge she wanted. She knew that time would carry out the deed and make them regret everything. Time would burn their sanity to a cinder. Yes, it would. Because even in a mind that is rotten to the core there's a small light of hope.

Hope to make them regret,
Hope to let them be humans again.

••••

On August 24th, Sophie Lancaster was disconnected from the life supply after falling into a Coma she was not able to wake up from. She died shortly after.

Today her mother is the head of the S.O.P.H.I.E foundation, which fights prejudice and intolerance.

She tours around The UK in order to

Stomp
Out
Prejudice
Hate
&Intolerance
Everywhere

She tries to teach the youngest generations a very important lesson, and to keep her daughter's memory alive.

But the thing she tries to make us all remember the most is that

We're all human beings.