Sequel: This Love Is Lost
Status: Active (: Please Comment and let me know how it is. (:

We're Never Leaving This Place Alive

I'd Never Said I Lied And Wait Forever

*~!JUSTYN'S P.O.V!~*

Beep....Beep.....Beep.

I smacked my alarm clock til it shut off. Ughhhh dreadful thing has to wake me up. I really don't want to go today even if it is my dreadful first day of school. It's the middle of October too but it's still the first day i go to a new school. I moved to New Jersey from Pennsylvania about a week ago. I rather not explain the whole situation as to why I moved it's a loooooong story and not something I like talking about so I consider this a fresh start.

My mom knocked on my door, "Are you decent?"

"Yeah mom I'm dressed." She came into the door and sighed disapproval. She knows my morning routine and I haven't even gotten around to putting my make-up on yet.

"Sweet heart I know you don't want to go but you have to. You can drive your care if you want."

"But mom I don't Have-"

"Hurry and finish getting ready, be down in 20 minutes." After she left I quickly put a small line of eyeliner on, teased my hair, threw on my black converse, and ran down stairs grabbing my favorite suicide hoodie. I walked into the kitchen and could smell the sweet heavenly smell of coffee. I grabbed a cup and went searching for my mom. "Oh sweetie there you are, go outside." She started for the door and grabbed a pair of keys off the table.

I ascended out the door, when I looked in the driveway my jaw dropped. There sat a 1979 Pontiac Trans Am in a jet black color. When the light hit it right it looked like it had a tint of blue. "Mom who-whose is this?" she smiled and threw the keys at me.

"Yours of course, now hurry off I don't want you to be late." After telling my mother goodbye and thanking her again for the car. I opened the car door and dropped into the driver side. I was so excited that I finally got a car but soon the excitement vanished when the school came into view. I pulled into the parking lot. When I got out of the car and started for the entrance I could already see people starring at me.

I ascended into the hall way walking towards the office. When I got in there a husky lady stood up and smiled at me. She looked like the type of lady who wouldn't even spit in your direction but her personality showed differently.

"Hell dear, can I help you?"

"Um yes I came to get my schedule."

"Your name please sweetie?"

"Justyn Bletcher"

“Ah yes you’re the new kid. I just printed your schedule out, here you go and welcome to Belleville High School.” She handed me my schedule and wrote me a late pass. Then I was off on my adventure to find my classes. I’m so not looking forward to today. I looked at my schedule to fine my class. I had English first, classroom 218. I glanced around to see what classroom I was near to. Classroom 205, well that’s not too far.

I walked down the hall glancing at the numbers as I went by each classroom. 209, 212, 215, and finally 218. I took a deep breathe, knocked on the door and stepped in. Of course everyone turned and looked at me. I got some disgusted looks and some confused looks.

“Yes lad can I help you?” the teacher asked me.

“Um yeah I’m new here and I’m supposed to have this class first.”

“Very well you can take a seat next to Michael. Michael, wave your hand.” The person I’m assuming was Michael waved his hand for me to sit down. I took in his features as I sat down. He had sandy blonde hair with hazel eyes, he had a black flag shirt on, a black beanie, and a pair of black skinnies. He was pretty hot.

“Hiya there!” he screamed/whispered. He was beaming with joy.

“Um…hi.” Ok I am shy but could you really blame me? I’m actually surprised that I haven’t
gotten hit yet.

“I declare you my new unicorn.”

“Heyyyyyyy, Mikey I thought I was your unicorn still.” Said the boy sitting in front of Mikey.

“Well dear Frankie you are now not my unicorn so deal with it.” Mikey stuck his tongue out as the boy turned around to pout. When I caught glimpse of him I swear I like jizzed in my pants a little. This guy was fucking HOT! He had a black fringe that went over his left eye with the sides of his hair shaven and dyed red. He had a black nose and lip piercing, and a scorpion tattoo on his neck.

“So what’s your name?” Who I’m guessing is Frank.

“Justyn.” I whispered

“Well nice to meet ya I’m Frankie.”

“Awwww! He is just sooooo adorable.” Mikey squealed, which made me blush.

“Michael stop talking!” the teacher barked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The bell rang and everyone rushed to the door. Mikey grabbed mine and Frank’s hand and dragged us out of the room racing down the hall way. “Mikey where in the hell are we going I’m supposed to meet your brother at my locker!” Frank yelled as he almost ran in the wall.

“Oh shut up Frankie, he won’t mind if you miss out once it’s not like you won’t see him after school!”

“God Mikey you’re so stubborn, I would like to go see the guy I like!” Bummer well that sucks, I’ll just try and get him to like me then.

“Um. Where are we going?” I asked.

“You don’t got to be shy we won’t bite-“

“Sometimes.” Frank said with a chuckle. Mikey slapped him and continued to drag us along.

“As I was saying we are going out behind the school for you to meet everyone!” he exclaimed.

“But don’t we have class?” I wondered.

“We are skipping silly, no one will find us because no one ever goes back there except us and are friends.”

“Oh okay” We eventually got outside and started towards a tree where I could see people sitting under it.

“Hey guys, I have a new unicorn to show yoooouuuuu!” What the hell? I didn’t think he was being serious earlier but ummm okay?

“He says that about everyone he introduces to people, he did it to me when I was new.” Frank whispered to me, shivers went down my spine as I felt his breath go on my ear when he whispered that to me. Now I’m determined to make him mine. We got closer and they all stood up and started towards us, some guy with an awesome fro approached us first.

“Hey Mikey whose the unicorn this time, it’s obviously not Frankie cause we all know he’s a fairy princess.” He giggled.

“Hey! I resent that!” Frank lunged at the guy and managed to tackle him. He sat on him and straddled his chest (No pun). “I AM NOT A FAIRY PRINCESS!” Frank angrily pouted and crossed his arms.

“You’re Gerard’s fairy princess.” Mikey laughed as Frank turns a bright red. This made me jealous, I haven’t even met this Gerard person and I already don’t like him.

“Who’s my fairy princess and why is Frankie on top of Ray?” Frank’s face got a darker shade of red as I’m guessing is Gerard started to approach us.

“We were just saying how Frank-“ Mikey was cut off by Frank lunging at him and covering his mouth.

“OW! He bit me! What the fuck!” Frank exclaimed.

“We were saying how Frankie’s YOUR fairy princess!” Mikey exclaimed. I don’t think Frank’s face could’ve gotten any redder.

*~!Frankie’s P.O.V!~*

“AWWWWEEE! FWANKIE’S BWUSHING!” Gerard said while pinching my cheeks. “You can be my fairy princess any day.” He whispered in my ear and I swear I got even redder.

“Well anyways before I got tackled by the hobbit over here I asked who this new unicorn was.”

“I’m not a hobbit.” I murmured, “I’m fun sized.” Gee then brought me into a hug, and patted my head.

“It’s ooookay Fwankie we know you isn’t a hobbit. You’re just a midget.” He laughed, so I punched him in the arm.

“Well this is Justyn! My new frieeeeeeend!” Mikey stated all creeper like while having Justyn in a bone crushing hug.

“Well Justyn nice to meet you I’m Ray, this black haired douche is Gerard, and the blonde teddy bear is Bob, you already know the midget and the creeper.” Ray stated while attempting to mess up mine and Mikey’s hair.

“Hey Ray where’s Axel at?” I looked around seeing if he was hiding and at any moment I expected him to tackle me like he normally does, but he never did.

“He called me earlier and said he was skipping, something about how this new hot guy moved next door to him and he wants to try and make a move.”

“That’s Axel for you.” I scoffed. Axel’s just our weird stalker friend, but he’s really awesome when you get to know him.
♠ ♠ ♠
*******************************************
Yay.! Finally got the first chapter up. They will be long so it might take a few days to type. I hope you like it. this is my first Frerard so let me know how I'm doing. I love feedback.

Title- The Ghost Of You

Comment<3
Subscribe<3
Feedback<3
Much Love<3
Axel<3