Sequel: This Love Is Lost
Status: Active (: Please Comment and let me know how it is. (:

We're Never Leaving This Place Alive

Until This Pool Of Blood

*~!Gerard's P.O.V!~*

No emotion has shown from him in about 10 minutes. Maybe he really doesn't care and it was all just an act. There's no sign left if my Frank is even in there still. His eyes are the scariest part of all. Emotionless and careless. 10 more minutes have passed and all Frank has done was just stand there pointing the gun at me. By now I believe Justyn never put him up to it because Justyn would've intervene by now. All i want to do his hold Frank and whisper sweet nothings to him, not die.

My breathing was shallow as I stared down the barrel of the gun. Many questions ran threw my head all at once. Attacking any innocent thought I have left. Where's Mikey at? Why's Frank doing this to me? I honestly thought he told the truth, that he loved me. My hope is quickly draining. "Frankie...why?" Tears started pricking at my eyes begging to flow down my face but I refuse to let them.

"I'm sorry Gerard but I have too." he said loudly.

"But Frank I lo-"

"No!" he screamed,"You betrayed me for the last time, you never loved me! I f you loved me then you would've left me alone and never called the police! You know what I've always hated you! There I said it I.Hate.You. Why couldn't you ever see that!" My heart practically stopped beating as his finger moved towards the trigger. I closed my eyes and waited for my eternal end. I heard a gun shot go off but I never fell and the pain never came. I opened my eyes to see the image of my Frank doubled over on his knees.

"Frank!" I shouted and ran towards him. I had him sit between my legs so his back was resting against my chest. It started to snow, the ground showed so barbaric. The white innocent crystal snow was now stained and touched by the crimson red liquid coming from Frank's chest.

"G-Gee I'm so-sorry, I-I didn't *cough* didn't m-mean it. I *cough* just want y-you t-to know that I-I will al-always l-lo-love you." I started crying as I pulled out my phone. I called 911 and then Mikey telling him everything. Once I got off the phone I looked down at the angelic face, he was starting to close his eyes.

"No Frank, you're not saying your goodbyes. This will not be your goodbye. You hear me. You're gonna make it and you're gonna be the best thing living. Stay with me please, the ambulance is almost here." I choked out. He randomly pointed the gun between to sets off trees and fired it. I heard, "Fuck!" and saw Justyn stumble out of the trees clutching his stomach. Frankie kept coughing and clutching his chest.

"Gee I-I don't *cough* k-know if I c-ca-can-"

"No! Come on Frankie you're strong. I know you are. Please stay with me! You can't just give up now. We never got a chance to be with each other. You're to young to die you just can't!" I cried whispering, "please." over and over again. I can't loose him again. I almost lost him before, not again. I suddenly felt someone try to pull me from Frank and I noticed it was Mikey. Finally the paramedics are here. Some how though i seemed I couldn't let go of Frank.

"Come on Gee the paramedics need to get him to the hospital. Are you riding in the ambulance?" I let him go but my tears started to fall again. I nodded to Mikey and followed one of the paramedics into the ambulance. I could see Frank struggling to stay awake. Please let me keep seeing his beautiful hazel eyes.

"Come on Frankie you can pull through this, please. Please Frankie you have to pull through. I need you Frank, I love you. Please you just have to pull through this. Just think of all the good times we had. Remember when you just met Mikey and you were startled by him. Remember how you got so sugared up on skittles that you fell out of a tree that very same day." He smiled and a tear fell down his face. It was like painting a canvas with all these tears and blood.

"Yeah *cough* I remember. I-I had to g-go to the em-emerg-emergency room that d-day." He paused and smiled at me, another tear painted his cheek."I'm s-sorry Gee but I don't th-think I c-can h-h-hold on any-any longer. I lo-" His eyes slipped shut and my heart completely disappeared.

"Frankie! Frank! Wake up, please wake up! We made it to the hospital! Please wake up." I whispered the last part. They rushed him into the hospital and made me and Mikey wait in the waiting room. I just broke down right there. I didn't even get to hear him say I love you to me. I may never be able to hear him say it ever again. I won't get to see his beautiful eyes, his stunning smile, hear his adorable giggle, and I won't ever get to hold him again and a sure him everything will be alright.

"Gee...Come on Gee calm down a little cause we need to call Ray and Bob." Shit I totally forgot to call them. "You can call Ray, I'll handle Bob." I nodded and gave him a hug. "He's strong Gee he'll pull through. Okay?" All I could do was nod. Right now I was at lose for words. I dialed Ray's number and waited for him to answer. He picked up the phone on the 3rd ring.

"Hello?"

"Frank...Hospital...Justyn." I choked out, my voice sounded so weak from crying but tears some how managed to spill down my cheeks.

"I'm on my way." Ray got there about 10 minuted after I got off the phone with him, Bob showed up shortly after him.

"What happened exactly." Bob asked looking at me. I tried my best not to cry while telling Bob and Ray the whole story. I started where Frank had started when he told me everything going on many months ago and ended it with today's events. There was no such luck in me holding the tears back. The story got to me again and the silently painted my face. Bob and Ray were on the verge of tears when I had finished the story, I wish we would've told them a while ago. They probably could've helped. It's all my fault he's here, I should've said something a while ago but I didn't. Thanks to me now I won't ever get to hear his angelic voice anymore.

"Oh my god Gerard." Ray gasped and pulled me into a hug. I clutched onto his shirt and sobbed right on his shoulder.

"3 Hours Later"

"Mr.Way?" I heard someone call. "Mr. Way?" I felt someone shake me until I opened my eyes to be met with a sad looking Mikey. Oh no. No no no no NO! He can't be, I jumped out of my seat and ran over to the nurse calling my surname.

"Please tell me he's alive." I begged her. She just gave me an apologetic smile. Tears began to sting my eyes. He just has to be alive. I need him to go through live. He's my reason to live, without him I'd probably be dead right now.

"I'm sorry Mr. Way."
♠ ♠ ♠
***************************
DON'T KILL ME! *Hides in Narnia* Justyn was shot who was happy by that. *Raises hand*

Title- Demolition Lovers

Cyber Hugs

XxSadisticScreamsxX

Image

Much Love<3
Comment<3
Subscribe<3
Tell People To Read It<3

xo Axel