Sequel: This Love Is Lost
Status: Active (: Please Comment and let me know how it is. (:

We're Never Leaving This Place Alive

A Drink For The Horror That I'm In

"3 Months Later"

Frank still hasn't come out of the come yet. With each passing day he seems to be getting even paler also. God I hate seeing him in here. I've kept my word, I haven't left his side for to long. Its only when I'm forced to go eat or they wash Frankie is when I'm ever not beside him. They keep him well cleaned although it isn't his sent. I yearn to smell his scent; cigarettes, pomegranate, and chocolate axe. Now he smells like the hospital's soap. I just want him back, that's all I'm asking.

"Hey Frankie, I still have my doubts whether you can hear me or not but I still hold a little hope that you can. There's not much I can really say about how my day went because it's basically just like everyday. I wake up, do home schooling, sit here and hope you wake up until Karen (A/N Karen is Frank's nurse, the one that gave Gerard the hug.) forces me to go eat. I know you probably don't want me to keep my life on pause just to wait for you but I can't help it. Frank you're the only thing that keeps me going, you're all I have left." I looked at my Frankie's face. Even though he was paler than usual he still looked so peaceful just laying there."You know you're mom really misses you, hell everyone misses you. We all just want our little hyped up on skittles hobbit back."

"Gee, honey you need to go eat." Linda came through the door.

"I'm not hungry, and I don't want to leave him."

"I know you don't sweetheart but you really need to eat, come on he'll be fine." I nodded and ascended out of the door. I sighed, I just want to be by him. But of course I have to obey so I went to cafeteria. Honestly I don't know why people say hospital food sucks I mean it's not that bad, depending on what you get.

Later that night I was finishing up my homework so I can have it faxed to the place tomorrow. Yeah since Frank was admitted into the hospital my mom signed me up for home schooling at the hospital. This way I can be with Frank and still pass school. God I hate math what's so important about it anyway, who cares what 586*13a is. I sighed and finished the last problem on the worksheet and put it away. "I wish you were here Frankie then you could help me with my fucking maths." Frank was always really good at math so most of the time I just went to him for help. I got up and kissed his forehead. "G'night Frankie sweet dreams darling." I laid down in the make shift bed Karen made me about 2 weeks after Frank was admitted. I quickly fell into a land where Frank was awake and we could be together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I could feel someone caressing my cheek as I lay there in bed. I opened my eyes only to be met with a pair of beautiful hazel ones. My smile grew wider as I realized they belonged to Frank. Wait...Frank was awake! I have to tell Karen. I got up and looked around but fell confused. We were no longer in the hospital but we were in my room cuddled up in my bed. I looked down at Frank and he also wore a look of confusion. "Frank why are we in my room?" he smiled and opened his mouth to answer but no sound came out. "Frankie?" Just then the scene changed and we no longer were in my room but we were in the field. Frank was holding me at gun point with tears streaming down his beautiful face. Justyn was standing not less than 10ft. away.

"Fran-" He fell to the ground clutching his chest. Tears fell from my eyes as I watched everything around me turn to black. I began falling but Justyn's face soon appeared, laughing at my misfortune and suffering. Frank appeared right beside him as his words of hate word repeated over in my head like a broken record player.

I woke up in a cold sweat, running my hand through my black greasy locks. I'm due for a shower soon. "Gerard are you alright?" Karen said standing in the door way/

"Yeah I'm fine just a nightmare." It felt so real though.

"Okay well go back to sleep you have school at 8." I nodded and laid back down. I just wish everything was back to the way things used to be. Before Justyn, before the drugs, before Frank being a coma. I just wish I would've told him how I felt earlier, maybe things would've been so much different. I want my boyfriend Frank back. I want to hold him in my arms and see his gorgeous hazel eyes. Hear his adorable giggle and see his heart melting smile. Most of all I just want him to be awake. That night, like many lights before, I cried myself to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
***********************************
Short I know I'm sorry but hope you like the update. (:

Title- Sleep

Image

Cyber Hugs
happyemo
demongirl1243
angy_kaulitz

Much Love<3
Comment<3
Subscribe<3
Tell People To Read<3
xo Axel