Sequel: This Love Is Lost
Status: Active (: Please Comment and let me know how it is. (:

We're Never Leaving This Place Alive

There's A Pulse And It's Deafening

*~!Frank's P.O.V!~*

I feel like I'm always trapped in my mind, so far away from everyone, but I can still hear them. I smile every time I hear Gerard talk to me. I love hearing his voice, but at night my heart breaks every time I hear him cry himself to sleep or wake up screaming from his nightmares. I hate that I can't just hold him and assure everything will be alright, Yeah I'm well aware that I'm stuck in this coma, and it hurts every time I hear him like that. I cry almost all the time because of it. (A/N please remember right now he's trapped in his mind so he's crying on the inside) For the past month I have been trying to wake up, it's not as easy as it seems. I just can't figure out how I can wake up. I can feel Gerard's hand in mine as he speaks to me.

"Frank your mum's thinking of taking you off of life support. You haven't gotten much better." Wait...what? My own mother is going to kill me. Well I understand I'm in a coma but it's only been 3 months. Doesn't she have a little hope left. "Frankie, please come back to me, I wish this was all a joke at least then you'd be awake." I wish so too. An idea finally struck me something I should've thought about months ago. I could try and focus energy on different parts of my body. Like right now I'm going to try and squeeze Gerard's hand. Honestly I hope this works I want to be able to see my Gerard.

*~!Gerard's P.O.V!~*

I felt pressure on my hand. Confused I looked down and saw that Frank was squeezing it. I gasped and looked up at his face, he was wearing a gorgeous smile although his eyes still weren't opened. Wait I have to tell Karen. I jumped up and ran to the nurse's station. "Karen! Oh my god.Karen!" He might not be awake but he still squeezed my hand, that has to mean something.

"Calm down Gerard, now what happened?"

"Frankie moved, he squeezed my hand." I exclaimed.

"I'll go get the doctor." She sped off in the opposite direction, a smile plastered to her face. I took that time to run back to the room just in case he woke up.

"Come one Frankie keep trying I know your strong enough. I can't wait to tell you mom. This will defiantly change her mind." The doctor came in with a huge smile plastered on his face. He checked over Frank's monitors and his smile got wider as he looked at me. God I hope I'm right, I hope he's waking up.

"Well Gerard he should be awake in the next couple of days." I jumped up and pulled the doctor into a hug.

"Thank you so much for everything."

"You're very welcome, you know it's very rare when I see a comatose patient have someone want to stick around for so long. Most people just leave them with in 2 weeks. Frank's very lucky to have you Gerard." I nodded my head, not finding any words to say at that moment. When he left a thought struck me. I have to call Linda. I pulled out my cell and dialed her number. She answered after the 4th ring.

"Hello?"

"I have amazing news."

"What happened? Did he wake up?"

"No but he squeezed my hand. The doctor said he should be awake in a couple of days."

"I'll be down soon. You're mum is stopping down too." Linda has been staying with us ever since Frank went into the coma.

"3 Days Later"

Every night after Frank had squeezed my hand I hadn't had one nightmare. I also stopped crying myself to sleep all I could dream about was my gorgeous love Frankie waking up. I heard his heart monitor speed up a little. I got scared so I ran to get Karen. Normally when it would speed up I thought nothing of it but today it sped up more than usual. Karen came in and checked all his vitals, she smiled.

"Well Gerard everything seems to be fine."

"Then why is his monitor speeding up more than usual?"

"He's trying to wake up." My heart rate increased in that moment.
♠ ♠ ♠
*********************************
Short and shitty I'm sorry but I had to post it. Well Luv ya all.

Title- Hand Of Blood

Image

Cyber Hugs
angy_kaulitz
unicornz

Comment<3
Subscribe<3
Tell People To Read<3
Much Love<3
*~!Axel!~*