Sequel: This Love Is Lost
Status: Active (: Please Comment and let me know how it is. (:

We're Never Leaving This Place Alive

Cause I'd Do Anything To Hold Your Hand

*~!Frank's P.O.V!~*

"2 Months Later"

Okay so today is the day that everything will change. I just have to make today perfect, our futures are technically on the line today. Walking out of the store I looked up at the sky. It was a clear blue sky, the wind just slightly blowing. Today just has to be perfect. I started my adventure to the park after I got into my car. I heard my phone start to ring, i looked at it and saw Mikey's face popping up on my screen. "Hello?"

"Hey is everything set up yet, Gee keeps bugging me to see if everyone forgot he was alive." I laughed. Mikey knows about my plan today, well actually Mikey, Ray, and Bob know what I have planned. Mainly because they are part of it, that's probably why Gerard feels like we all forgot about him. Yup Gerard has no idea what I got planned because well it's a surprise for him. That's why I have to make today perfect. Sadly me and him aren't together though that's another reason why my nerves are sky high today.

"I'm not sure I'm on my way to the park now. Ray and Bob were suppose to set up the band equipment while I ran to the store. Just tell him my mom needs my help with the car."

"Frank since when have you ever helped your mom with her car. Knowing you, you would probably make it blow up. I'll just try and think of something."

"Well knowing you, you probably are going to say I'm in the shower having a water fight with unicorns from Narnia so just tell him I'm helping my mom."

"Gah fine you know me to well. Just call me when I can bring Gerard." I heard shuffling in the background.

"Mikey who you talking to on the phone?" I heard Gerard ask.

"Uhh just Alicia, she says hi by the way."

"Oh okay well get off the phone cause I'm bored." I laughed, typical Gerard.

"Okay. By honey I love you see you later." Mikey said awkwardly to me.

"Awww by babe see you in a little smoochy poo I love you too." I said back

"Shut up Frank I'll see you later bye." He whispered. The phone line went dead as I pulled up to the park. I could see Ray and Bob chilling on the pavilion having a deep discussion like always. As I drew closer they finally noticed I arrived.

"Hey there fruit cake you excited?" Bob exclaimed.

"Yeah I am. Mostly nervous though. I just got off the phone with Mikey apparently Gerard thinks we all forgot about him."

"Typical Gerard being his diva self." Ray laughed.

"Yeah so is everything set?" I gestured to the instruments.

"Everything a go the only thing left is the field but you're setting that up." I smiled and nodded. I ran off down the path until I was in the middle of the abandoned field. The memories are still fresh in my mind from that dreadful day. The memories are what will make today better. I know it sounds weird but I just know it will make everything 10x better.

"1 Hour Later"

Okay everything's set up the only thing missing is Gerard. I ran back to the pavilion where I found Ray and Bob playing in the sand box. Just gotta love my friends. "Okay kiddies and today we are going to play some music." I announced to them while standing by the mic. They jumped when they heard my voice. We stared at each other for about a minute and then broke out into fits of laughter. They got up, brushed themselves off and walked over to me.

"So how nervous are you?" Ray asked.

"If I was watching someone give birth to my child nervous. What if it all blows up in my face."

"It won't everything will be okay." Bob reassured me while patting me on the back.

"I'm just scared is all." I sighed.

"I know you pansy now shut the hell up and go tell Mikey to bring the drama queen." I chuckled but nodded. I dialed Mikey's number, waiting for him to pick up.

"Hello?" he answered.

"Hey everything's set now, make sure he's blindfolded and bring him to the park."

"Alright will do. Good luck."

"Thanks I really need it right now." We shared our goodbyes and hung up the phone. Now the only thing left to do is wait.

*~!Gerard's P.O.V!~*

"Mikey I leave you alone for 5 minutes and you called Alicia again. I swear you are obsessed."

"I am not so shut up and go look sexy cause she wants to meet us at the park now!" Mikey yelled to me from the living room. Although now I'm left very confused. I mean why would I have to look sexy just so we can go to the park and see his girlfriend? Oh well doesn't hurt to look sexy sometimes. I went down to my room and pulled on my favorite pair of black skinnies, lets just say they leave little to the imagination. Next I pulled on a black v-neck and straightened my hair. I put a line of eyeliner on and did up my black chucks. I did a once over in the mirror and decided I looked damn good.

I ascended my bedroom stairs and went into the living room, only to find Mikey playing Xbox. "I thought we were leaving?"

"We are, I just needed something to do while I waited for your diva ass to get done." He said while turning off the game system.

"Hey I am not a diva...sometimes. Well I'm done now so lets go I really don't want to be in the house a second longer." We walked to my car and Mikey headed for the drivers side. "Whoa what are you doing this is my car you pixie."

"I want to drive so Alicia thinks I'm awesome so get your ass in shot gun."

"Fine." I tossed him the keys and got in.

"Oh!" He chirps up."I almost forgot, turn around I'm blind folding you."

"Okay now I'm officially worried about you."

"Oh shut up you're nasty now turn around." I chuckled and did as he said, I'm still wondering why I have to be blindfolded though. I mean we are just going to the park. We finally started out way to the park, well that's what I'm guessing. For all I know he could be taking me to a river so he can kill me. I mean sometimes I wonder about Mikey. Well I wouldn't know where we are because I'm fucking blindfolded! I heard Mikey's phone go off.

"Hello?"

"...."

"Yeah we're on our way."

"...."

"Yeah I told him to look good ."

"....."

"Alright see you in a little bye."

About 10 minutes of driving (i guess) I felt the car come to a stop. Well where ever we are we made it there without crashing. "Mikey please tell me we aren't at a nuclear plant where you are going to throw me into acid."

"As tempting as that sounds, no we aren't we are at the park."

"Well can I take the blindfold off?"

"No now come on open your door and I'll help you walk." I sighed very dramatically and opened up my door. Mikey helped me up and put my hand on the roof of the car. "Wait right here I'll be back I just want to make sure Alicia's here." I heard him run off somewhere. I waited for about i guess 5 minutes until I heard someone approach me. I only assumed it was Mijkey.

"So I'm guessing she's here then? I received no answer. "Mikey?" Again no answer I honestly started to get worried I mean you would to if you're asking for your brother and received no answer. Who the hell has a hold of me and where the hell am i going? I felt something hit me in the side making me stumble into the mystery person. As soon as I reached out to feel what it was we started moving again. I tried to figure out if I know this person so I focused on what was touching me, his hand. Who ever this person is has small hands, well smaller than mine at least. Maybe they will talk back to me. "Okay who ever you are please tell me where the hell we are going I really don't want to die." I paused.

"What ever then how bout I try to bore you into letting me go well I know this boy I'm madly in love with but he doesn't want any kind of relationship with me so I have no idea what I'm going to do. I understand why he doesn't want me I mean look at me mystery person I'm ugly and well he's just everything described as perfect.. I honestly can say I have fallen for my best friend. See mystery person did that bore you enough to let me go?" Actually thinking about what I said, the mystery person probably wants to kill me even more now cause for all I know this person could be a homophobic asshole. God I wish Frankie was here to help me.

We suddenly stopped and I felt the person's hold on me disappear. Oh god here it comes I'm going to die. "I love you Frankie." I whispered under my breath as I squeezed my eyes shut, waiting for my torture to come. It never did instead I felt the blindfold fall from my face. Confused I opened my eyes and was met with an empty pavilion full of band equipment. "So mystery person this is how you plan on killing me? With band equipment."

"You know Gerard I just love how much you are a diva. It really makes me laugh." I think I literally jumped 10ft. in the air. Was that Frank? I span around and was met with the faces of Bob, Ray, Mikey, and my Frankie I can't even call him mine yet as I mentioned to which ever one of them that was leading me. Frank doesn't want a relationship right now. Although my jaw did drop as they started laughing their asses off. "Oh by the way, I'm sorry about the tree you ran in to." Oh so it was Frank leading me. Wait which means he heard everything I said. A blush started creeping its way up my cheeks.

"Yeah gee thanks." I mumbled and pouted.

"I seriously can't believe you actually thought I was going to kill you. And everything you said about me. Well thanks hun you boosted my ego." He laughed.

"Well when you're blindfolded and ask your 'brother' questions and don't receive answers the you start to worry."

"Well I didn't want to ruin the surprise."

"Why and I being surprised in the first place?" He looked back to the three men behind him. He smiled and jerked his head toward the pavilion. The three men smiled and obliged taking their places behind each instrument except two. The only ones left were a mic and a guitar. Frank smiled at me. What's going on?
♠ ♠ ♠
**********************************
Long ass chapter.! It's fillerish but it leads up to next chapter where something big happens so yeahh I hope you like it.! :D

Title- I Don't Care If You're Contagious

Image
His shirt just made me smile (:

Cyber Hugs
angy_kaulitz
unicornz

Comment<3
Subscribe<3
Tell People To Read<3
Much Love<3

xo Axel