Sequel: This Love Is Lost
Status: Active (: Please Comment and let me know how it is. (:

We're Never Leaving This Place Alive

When I tell you, That someone out there loves you.

*~!Gerard's P.O.V!~*

What was Mikey talking about back there? Were they really going to kill me? I looked ahead and saw that the field was coming into view. This field held a horrible dark memory, why is he bringing me here? Honestly I'm super nervous right now. Images started playing out in front of me as we stopped at the entrance of it. I could see Frank doubled over and me clutching onto him for dear life crying, hoping that my loved one was going to make it. I could see Justyn stumble out of the trees clutching his stomach from where Frank had shot him. Not a word was shared between me and Frank as we stood there and I saw that day play out in front of my eyes. I shook my head ridding it from my mind as I felt a single tear slip down my cheek.

I saw a blanket and basket sitting in the middle of this field, where Frank had stood many months ago. Even though this field holds a terrible secret I still find this nature beautiful. The way the wind blew through the trees, hearing the leaves rustling. The way the sunlight hit the now blooming spring flowers. Everything was just so beautiful in the moment. I looked at Frank and saw him staring at me. He smiled and wrapped his arms around my neck, my arms went to his waist. We leaned in catching out lips in the middle. It wasn't heated, it was innocent and passionate. We could feel the love, passion, and pain coming from just one kiss. Like sparks going off around us. It was just perfect.

"Why are we here?" I questioned once we broke apart.

"I wanted to have a picnic with you."

"But why didn't you just ask me?"

"Because it's better as a surprise." He smiled and led me to the blanket.

*~!3rd Person P.O.V!~*

Frank was freaking out on the inside, hoping that nothing would backfire on him. The time for what he really planned as a surprise was drawing near. Gerard on the other hand was calm as ever, just happy to spend time with the one he loved. Although he just wishes to be more than friends, even if sometimes they act more like a couple. The only other thing running through his mind is why. Why would Frank choose here of all places just to have a simple picnic? 30 minutes past of them eating and throwing random food at each other, while laughing their asses off. Neither was ready for what was soon to come.

The sun was soon setting as they watched it go down. Everything was going perfect so far, Frank cuddled up to Gerard as they both intently watch the sun being swallowed by the dark. They sat like that until Gerard spoke up. "Frank it's getting pretty dark, we should head home."

"No just watch I can make it bright again." Frank ran off behind a tree and flipped a switch on the portable generator he had hidden. All the trees sparkled like the stars in the sky. Gerard was amazed, he couldn't stop staring in aw at how beautiful it got. Frank was shaking with nerves on the inside because the real surprise is time to be shown. He finally made his way over to Gerard, taking a deep breath. Instead of sitting next to Gerard, he grabbed Gerard's hand and stood him on his feet. "Gee, *sigh* I need to ask you something."
♠ ♠ ♠
**************************************
Short and fillerish i know I'm sorry. Right now I'm about to throw my computer out the window.

Title-Stay(Untitled) The song never made the album. It's by My Chemical Romance. <3

Image
This is what it looked like. Well the lights not the field.

Cyber Hugs

angy_kaulitz
unicornz

Comment<3
Subscribe<3
Tell People To Read<3
Much Love<3

xo Axel