Sequel: This Love Is Lost
Status: Active (: Please Comment and let me know how it is. (:

We're Never Leaving This Place Alive

A Pebble In The Water Makes A Ripple Effect

*~!Frank's P.O.V!~*

I've been trying to wake up for hours but nothing seems to be working. The only thing I didn't try yet was focusing all my energy on opening my eyes. I could hear Gerard's voice but I couldn't find the strength to open my eyes. I focused my hardest on opening my eyes until....BAM! White light attacked my eyes. I quickly closed them and reopened them. I blinked a couple of times before I got used to the light. I turned my head to see where I was and my eyes landed on Gerard...he was crying. My heart ached at the site.

"Don't cry beautiful." I squeezed his hand and his head shot up.

"Oh my god Frankie your alive, thank god! Don't ever leave me again" I patted the spot beside me so I could lay with him.

"Lay with me?"

"Are you sure? I don't want to hurt-"

"Shut up and get over here." He climbed into the bed and wrapped his arms around my waist. I feel so safe just laying here in his arms. If only it would last forever. I still belong to Justyn which breaks my heart because my heart doesn't want Justyn it longs for Gerard.

"What the hell are you doing with my boyfriend!" I froze, why the hell is he here.

"He asked me to lay with him."

"Is this true babe?" I flinched when he called me that. Gerard felt me flinch and his hold on me became o little tighter. I nodded though not wanting to speak to him. "Gerard would you be a doll and leave for a little, I need to talk to Frankie alone." He looked at me and I just mouthed go. He nodded and left, leaving me and the monster alone.

"What do you want?" I choked out.

"Well to pay you a visit of course. Why'd you try and kill yourself?"

"Because I've had enough of you and my choices were die and Gerard would be safe, or live and get raped and abused but at any moment you could snap and go back on your promise and hurt him. So I chose death, I would at least be happy that he is safer than he is now."

He laughed, "You think killing yourself would keep him safe. If you wanted to die then you could have came to me at least I would actually finish the job. I would be more than happy to see your stupid lover go into a suicidal mode." he smiled and laughed.

"I hate you, why won't you understand that! Why can't you just let me be happy! You could have Axel and be loved, not hated!"

"No Axel means squat shit and will always mean squat shit to me. You are the one I want." he smacked me across the face. "I swear is I ever catch you touching, talking, or looking at Gerard I will end him. You are mine, not his!"

I was on the verge of tears but I refused to let Justyn see them fall. "Justyn just leave, please."

"No it's my turn to cuddle you."

"No I don't want to cuddle anymore I just want to sleep alone."

"Shut up whore, I'm cuddling you now move over so I can spoon you from behind." He smacked me and climbed in behind me. I was facing the door way and saw Gerard standing there, that's when the tears fell but silently. I mouthed 'go home,' I saw a stray tear escape his gorgeous face before he left. It broke me to pieces. I drifted off to sleep escaping to a world where everything was fine and me and Gerard could be together.

*~!Gerard's P.O.V!~*

I just want to turn around and kill Justyn but then Frank wouldn't be to pleased because I would go to jail. Why does he out himself through this, I'm not worth all the pain he goes through. Mikey came bounding out of the living room hounding me with questions. My mind was else where though. Images of Justyn abusing Frank started attacking my mind. It was to over whelming that tears started to stream down my cheeks.

"Oh my god bro what's wrong?" If only he knew, well maybe it is time he knew what was going on with his best friend. So I told Mikey about everything. Mikey was lost with words by the time I finished. At that point I was a crying mess on my knees because it was to hard to stand anymore. Mikey had a look of rage on, "I'm going to kill that fucker!"

"Mikey we can't, imagine what he will do to Frank before we get to him. He would kill Frankie."

"Gee if we don't do anything then imagine how much worse it will get, he's practically leading Frank to his death now. If you love him as much as you say you do then you will help me then." I sighed, he was right, I mean Frank already tried killing himself once. I just want to save him from that monster. I just want everything to go back to the way it was before Justyn even showed up.

That night I laid in my bed starring at the ceiling. I couldn't sleep I was to worried about Frank. Every time I would close my eyes and image of Frank all bloodied up would show in my mind. I finally tried one last time to go to sleep. I tried picturing all the good memories between me and Frankie. Soon enough my mind relaxed and I drifted off to sleep. Oh how I wish Frank was cuddled in my arms right now instead of that monster's.

"3 Months Later"

*!~Frank's P.O.V!~*

Everything got worse, the rape, the threats, even the beatings. I need a way out but I can't risk what will happen to my Gerard. Right now I have a broken arm because Justyn got mad at me for saying hi to Mikey. Justyn doesn't even bother to tell me not to tell any one anymore because he knows ways that will shut me up. Strangely though I think Mikey found out what has been going on because every time he sees Justyn he looks ready to rip his head off. Justyn doesn't even let me hand with anyone anymore. During lunch he makes sure to sit a couple of tables away from them but also to make them see us too. I just hope Mikey doesn't do anything because if Justyn gets injured then I get worse beatings when he heals.
♠ ♠ ♠
******************************
Heyy everyone I'm so sorry it;s been like forever. My moms computer crashed and erased Microsoft Word from it and her other computer Microsoft Word doesn't even work so I couldn't really type up the chapters. I actually had to type this in an email so I could post it. Well I hope you like it I'm so sorry about the wait but I'm also sorry because I won't be updating often till I get a new computer.

Title-Face Down

Cyber Hugs

SingingSinner
angy_kaulitz
XxSadisticScreamsxX

I love you all (:

Comment<3
Subscribe<3
Tell People About It Please<3
*~!Axel!~*