Sequel: This Love Is Lost
Status: Active (: Please Comment and let me know how it is. (:

We're Never Leaving This Place Alive

Can You Save Yourself Tonight

I was walking the dreadful way to school like I always do on the weekdays. My head was hung low because well there isn't really any reason to hold it high. I'm just a quiet broken boy with nothing to really hope for. The only thing that keeps me here is Gerard. This became a routine for me now. Even if I walk to the store my face is always hiding from the world, I just feel safe this way. Suddenly I get grabbed and dragged behind the nearest bush."Justyn please I beg you, not before school. Please." But nothing came from my comment. No hits, no pushes, nothing. I turned around and was faced with Mikey and Gerard. They both wore the same expression, worry.

"Trust me Frank, we ain't Justyn." I gave them my 'no shit sherlock' face which made them smile. I love how even when everything goes bad I could look at Gerard and feel 10x better."How would you feel about skipping school and hanging around ours?" Mikey said. I weighed the pros and cons about this situation. The pros being, 1. not seeing Justyn, 2. spending a whole day with both Mikey and Gerard, and 3. Being around Gerard. The cons were Justyn would give me worse than a broken arm. Which I just got my cast off of yesterday.

It's all worth it though just to be around Gerard. I haven't talked to him in a month because of Justyn. Yeah since Justyn found out that after he would finish with me that I would run over to Gerard's he would start taking me home. So of course I nodded and we went back to their house. Their mom was gone for a week on a business trip with my mom so we wouldn't get caught.

"So Frank we actually have a purpose for you being here." Mikey started,"We need to get you away from Justyn, he's all wrong for you. You don't deserve the shit he puts you through." I sighed, so Mikey did know. Well I already new all of this, I'm just trying to keep Gerard safe.

"I-I can't I have to stay with him." I looked down letting my hair hang in my face. I need to get it cut but Justyn said if I cut it I'll get beat worse. He said it's my leash. I really wish everything was so much more simpler than this.

"Frank he abuses, rapes, and threatens you!" Mikey exclaimed. I flinched from his voice when it got louder.

"It's all worth it." I whispered, glancing at Gerard. He just shook his head at me with silent tears painting his face with streams.

"No Frank it's not." Mikey said making me look at him. His voice was quieter when he noticed I flinched before. His face had a pained expression painted all over it. I couldn't bring myself to look at the gorgeous man beside me Gerard. A stray tear slips down my face. I don't want them to fell sympathy for me. They should be happy that I'm keeping them safe."Frank go down to Gee's room, me and him have to discuss something." I nodded, not really wanting to be in the same room anymore. I walked down to his room and curled up in his bed. Tears were steaming down my face but not for long as I inhaled his sent. His smell was always so wonderful, vanilla, cigarettes, and coffee. I loved his smell it always calmed me.

I closed my eyes and started drifting off to a much needed sleep. I smiled when I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist."I love you." he whispered and I drifted off to my perfect world.

I woke up to Gerard softly snoring beside me. It was indeed a beautiful site to see. He looked so angelic and peaceful as he slept. If I could I would paint a picture but If I tried it would turn out to be a stick figure or a bunch of squiggly lines. I wish I could take a picture though. I'm just going to live in the moment for now because I'm probably going to be back at Justyn's tomorrow. At least for now I'm safe.

I cuddled into him and when his arms tightened around me. I could feel his lips touch the top of my head. I lifted my gaze to be met with his beautiful hazel eyes."You look so beautiful in your sleep." he whispered. I smiled, I love how confident he he is around me. He used to be a studdering mess when I first met him.

"You look so angelic when you sleep." I whispered, I could see a blush creeping its way onto his cheeks. I leaned up and caught his lips with mine. He was shocked at first but once he realized what was going on he kissed me back. There was so much passion but into this one kiss. All the worries drifted away when our lips embrace. The love was radiating off of our lips. He makes me feel so safe, I don't ever want to leave.

Good things always come to an end so of course this kiss would end soon. When we did pull apart my heart ached from lost of contact. Damn breathing, why do we need to even breathe. Why can't we just be like fish. All the worry came rushing to me at once. Justyn's going to kick my ass when I get home. Since I missed school I'm going to get twice as bad beatings. God this is all worth is though. I'd suffer through any kind of pain just to be with Gerard, even if it is secretive.

"Gee, can I stay the night, I don't want to go back home. Justyn knows my moms away and will be waiting for me."

"I was going to make you stay anyway, I'm not letting him hurt you. Seriously Frank you need to get away from him. Me and Mikey already talked to the cops and they're going to catch him." No he did not just say that! It can't be true, he just put himself and everyone else in danger. If Justyn got away from the cops once then he will again. He'll come after Gerard first too.

"NO! Why did you do that! If he got away before then he'll get away again and then come after you!" I cried.

"I'll be fine okay, it isn't worth the pain, I'm not worth it." I got up from his bed and went over to the door leading to the kitchen. No I wasn't leaving but I was going to have my fix and maybe something little to eat. Before I went up the stairs I turned and faced him."You will always be worth it to me." I whispered just loud enough for him to hear. I then ascended to the kitchen.
♠ ♠ ♠
***************************
Long time no unicorn fairy babies huh.? Well hope you enjoyed the update sad i know. Well I dont got much to say other than that its pretty fun to mess with my older sisters friends.

Title- Save Yourself I'll Hold Them Back

Cyber Hugs
angy_kaulitz
unicornz

thanks to all m y subscribers, readers, and commenters much luv. <3

Comment<3
Subscribe.<3
Tell People About It.<3
Unicorn Fairy Baby.<3
*~!Axel!~*