Arrangements

Can I have you?

The next day, it was quiet, after we had moved everything back on the bus. Mikey and Frank had left to do a radio interview, while I stayed behind and took a shower before I was deprived without one for another couple of days. I washed up, and wrapped myself in towels before I went out into the room.

I practically jumped out of my skin when I saw Gerard sitting on the bed with a cigarette between his fingers. "What the hell?!" I screamed at him, "You almost gave me a heartattack!"

He chuckled at me, "Sorry."

I pressed a hand under my breast to calm my heart, "What're you doing in here? I thought you had an interview."

He shook his head, "Bob and I got off..." he smirked, "Bob's getting off with Asian porn."

I shook my head and went to my bag, "Nice."

"So, what're you gonna do before the show?" He asked, turning his body to watch me.

"I don't know. Can you please turn around so I can dress?"

He shook his head, "I wanna watch. I promise not to touch."

I hurriedly put underwear on under my towel and grabbed my bra. He sucked his teeth as I turned around and quickly put on my bra.

"Your bra is twisted." He said.

I turned, "Well, I was hurrying--"

"Why? You act like I've never seen a naked woman before."

"You've never see this woman naked before."

He gave a short laugh, "Oh come on. We're gonna be married soon, why are--"

I cut him off, "Okay, hold on a second," I turned around, forgetting my pride, "Will you please give me a schedule on when you plan to be nice to me? I'd like to know when I'd want to be around you."

He sighed, hanging his head, "Stormy, I'm sorry, okay? I'm a dick, but I really think you're a cool chick."

"Is it because I remind you of your Grandmother?" I asked quickly.

His eyes grew wide, "What did you just say?" he was angry.

"I don't mean to probe, because I don't know you--"

"That's right!" he stood, snubbing out his cigarette, "You don't know me, so don't assume shit that you know nothing about!" He stood in front of me, he was a few inches taller, but it felt like a foot.

"Gerard, I was just asking a simple question...Mikey told me--"

"Mikey doesn't know shit either!"

"He seems to know a lot. He's your best friend, just like my sister is my best friend. We tell them everything, and--"

"And they should keep their goddamn noses in their own goddamn business!"

"Did I strike a nerve?" I asked bitterly, "What's the big deal about your Grandma anyway? I get that--"

Once again, I was cut off, but he grabbed me again. He pushed me in the chair, my damp body making contact with the vinyl chair, making me shiver.

"Don't ever say a word about her! You didn't know her!"

I could see the anger in his pretty eyes, but it didn't scare me. He looked more sad than angry after a minute. He let me go and stood back.

"I'm sorry." 

He paced for a moment, "Don't say anything about her, you didn't know her." he repeated.

"I'm just trying to figure you out." I stood and turned from him.

I unhook my bra and tried to untwist it. I felt his hands trail up my spine and to the straps of my bra. He was hesitant to fix it, and so was I; I felt the lust radiate off his body.

"I like you." Gerard mumbled, placing a soft kiss on my bare shoulder, "And I hate myself."

"Why?" My body rippled with goosebumps, "Why do you hate yourself?"

"Because you deserve so much more than me. I want you so bad...so fucking bad." His lips were close to my skin, his breath on it made me shiver.

"Why?" I hissed softly.

Gerard brushed my hair over my shoulder and kissed the base of my neck, "Because you're so beautiful."

I held my breath for a moment as he moved my bra straps down. I didn't know what to say, I was like a virgin again. Gerard spun me around slowly, and stepped away from me; his eyes scanned my body.

"Can I have you?" He asked hopefully.

I didn't know what to say, "I...you want me?"

He nodded, "Oh, Sugar, I've wanted you for the longest time."

He filled the gap he had made and put his hands back on the bra straps. He began to tug at them, while I watched him hopelessly.

"You never answered my question," he spoke heavily against my neck.

"What question?" my breath hitched.

"Can I have you?" He kissed at my neck, his teeth scraped against my collar bone and then another kiss.

"You promise to take care of me?" I joked. 

I don't know why I said that.

"I promise, Sugar. I'll take real good care of you." He brought his lips up to my cheek and brushed his lips along my jaw.

He pressed his lips against mine and his hands tossed my bra over by my bag. His thumbs hooked onto my underwear and his looked down at me, "My belt." He ordered.

I brought my hands to belt buckle, feeling the massive bat buckle that was there. My heart pounded as I unbuckled it and slid it off; his thumbs massaged my hip bones, "I don't wanna mess it up." I told him.

"Toss it on the chair," he nudged his head.

I did as he said and watched him unbutton and unzip his jeans. I saw his dick grow as soon as it was released from his tight jeans. I bit my lip, so fucking nervous, I could barely contain myself.

"What's wrong?" He asked, watching my face.

"I...I hadn't done...I'm like a virgin." I told him embarrassingly.

"How long has it been?" He asked, taking his leather jacket off.

"A little over a year." I answered, looking down.

Gerard groaned slightly, "Oh fuck."

"What?" I felt panic, "Is that bad?"

He shook his head, "Fuck no...God, you're gonna..." he just smiled at me.

"I'm gonna what?"

"You're gonna love this." He pulled his shirt over his head and finished taking his jeans off.

Gerard sat on the bed and pulled me onto his lap. His hands slipped into my underwear, and I felt my heart's beat quicken. I tried to breath slowly, but I was afraid. I had only had sex less than 6 times in my life. 

"Um...um..." I mumbled as Gerard kissed at my neck and slipped down to my breast.

"Relax, Stormy. I promised to take care of you." His words reassured me and nodded.

"Okay."

"These need to go," he told me, yanking at my underwear, "so do mine."

He let me up and I shimmied my underwear off, and tried not to watch him. He chuckled, "I ain't ashamed. Take a look."

I looked at him naked; I was quite surprised, "Wow." I murmured.

"I wasn't expecting that." He took my hand.

"I'm nervous."

He shook his head, "I know, so let's get started."

He grabbed his jeans and pulled put a condom. It was all becoming real, that I was gonna have sex with Gerard. We were going to have relations and we didn't even really like each other that much. Well...we did like each other.

He let me straddle his lap again, his dick was standing at attention, and I couldn't help but stare as he put the condom on. He met eyes with me, "Shit might hurt...are you wet?"

I shrugged, my heart was beating against my insides. He just shook his head, smiling. He put his hand between my middle, one finger tracing my slit...I was beyond wet.

"Holy fuck." He kissed me, "I really do like you."

I couldn't answer. I felt embarrassed, but strongly aroused. 

He parted my lips and massaged my sensitive nub before he placed a finger inside. I gasped shortly, he kissed me again, placing his forehead against mine. He slowly moved his finger in and out, causing low moans to vibrate from my mouth.

Soon, he placed another finger inside, and I moaned a bit louder. He brought his lips to my neck and kissed, nipping. I arched my back as a nice feeling took over my veins and I wanted more. I switched my hips and Gerard gave a small laugh.

"You're ready Sugar." 

I held my breath again as Gerard removed his fingers and lift my butt up and pulled me closer on his lap. He locked eyes with me as his tip protruded my entrance. He held his breath as I slowly slid down his harden dick; a small amount of pain ached at my skin.

"Ow," I murmured.

"Am I hurting you?" He asked.

I shook my head, "I'm okay."

"Go slow. It'll get better."

Slowly, with Gerard's help, I moved up and down on him. His hands held my hips and his head tossed back, his hips bucked. I felt an explosion of pleasure, once I stopped focusing on what we were doing.

I arched my back, wrapping my arms around his neck. My body was screaming, my nerves were catching fire and this was all brand new to me. I never felt so alive, my stomach knotted and I felt like screaming at the top of my lungs.

"Fuck me," I moaned loudly, "Fuck Gee."

I heard him laugh as I tossed my head back. His hips bucked harder up to meet my sloppy movement. "You like that, Sugar?"

"Mm-hmm! Jesus, Yes! Gee!" I held into him tighter, my muscles tightening, my breathing growing heavy.

"Fuck, Storm." He murmured against my chest.

This amazing bubbling sensation filled my lower half and I thrust my hips against Gerard's. I couldn't stop myself and the sounds I made. This all pleased Gerard, he just squeezed my hips tighter and kissed my breast.

"I'm close!" He said over my loud moaning.

"Mm-hm." was all I could manage.

Gerard's dick pulsated and he groaned loudly, falling between my breast. I finished a second later, my antics were quiet at all. I moaned and kissed at Gerard's neck, "Oh my god."

"I never met a girl as loud as you." He said with a small laugh.

"I never met a guy who could fuck me as good as you."

I'm sure that blew his head up.  
♠ ♠ ♠
Smutty Smut Smut

Totally based on that one scene in Watchmen...y'know when Nite Owl and Silk Spectre II get it on inside Archie. Filthy superheroes.

Who's pleased?
I want to see lots of comments! :)