Arrangements

Lady Grinning Soul

Everyone looked at me after I had left Gerard there, and I didn't like it. I didn't know what to do, I couldn't get away, so I just sat at the table. I put my head in my hands and tried not to sob. Everyone was quiet, and I was becoming annoyed.

Gerard came out of the back room and quickly left the bus. Frank hurried over to me, "What happened?"

"He gave me a ring." I mumbled.

"We saw them." He looked over at me with a small smile, "He looked really happy when he showed us," he whispered softly.

"Yeah. Pussy magnet."

He frowned, "What?"

"He told me that groupies really go for musicians who are engaged." I told him angrily.

Before Frank could say anything else, the door ripped open, and Gerard came on the bus. I didn't bother looking at him, even though he came over to us, "Frank, I need to talk to Stormy."

Frank stood up, patted my shoulder and went over to the guys. They all tried to busy themselves, hiding from Gerard's wrath.

Gerard sat across from me and rang his hands out, "Stormy, come with me."

I looked at him, "You really must be off your rocker if you think--"

He put a finger to my lips, "Storm, just come with me. Worm is gonna let us use the van and we're gonna get a room for the night."

I narrowed my eyes at him, "Why?"

He sighed, "Because, we really need to talk."

"Talk about what? There is absolutely nothing we have to talk about." I crossed my arms.

He sighed, "There's a lot."

"We can talk here."

I could see he was becoming annoyed, "Stormy, we need to be alone."

I tweaked my lips, "We don't need a room. That is, if you just want to fuck me again."

Everyone craned their neck over to us. Gerard shut his eyes and his leg bounced.

"That's exactly what I want." He spoke quietly, but I knew they heard him, he held a smirk.

"That's all you have to say because it isn't gonna happen." I leaned back in my seat with my arms still crossed.

A scowl appeared on his face, "Why? Because I'm not your precious fucking Adam?"

I rolled my eyes, "Please, you could never be him. And I never fucked him."

"Wouldn't be hard to believe."

He was trying to hurt me.

"Yeah, it would. I rather be accused of fucking him than fucking you, you goddamn pansy."

-I swear, I had never called anyone a Pansy in at least 10 years. Since high school, when it was "cool".-

I could feel the eyes on us, but I only saw Frank. He was biting his lip, out of anticipation. My eyes managed to catch Gerard's and I could see the amusement on his lips.

"Guys," Gerard kept his eyes on me, "you wouldn't mind if I fucked Stormy on the bus, would you?"

The entire world seemed to stop. We were all quiet, my eyes narrowed at him, while the guys jaws dropped. I didn't know what to say.

"That's gross." Mikey piped up, "Get a fuckin' room if you're gonna do that!" He tried to hide his laughter.

Finally Ray and Bob laughed, while Frank just hung his head. I didn't see the humor in this, but they did. It made me want to hide, God, I hate Gerard.

"Let's go." He took a hold of my arm and led me off the bus.

Gerard led us toward Worm and got the keys, then he opened the passenger side door and made me get in. I groaned angrily as I watched him get back on the bus and emerged a minute later with my bag. He tossed it in the back as soon as he got into the driver seat.

I crossed my arms as soon as he started the car and drove off. He looked over at me as he drove through the street, "Quit sulking." He said softly.

"I don't want to be here." I growled at him.

"You're a fucking liar." His lips turned up and he looked back at the road.

"Do you know where you're going?"

"It's fucking Texas. I know where I'm going." His smile didn't falter.

I kept my eyes adverted out the window, until I felt his hand climb onto my lap. I looked down at his hand as it climbed up my jeans, "Stop."

"No." Gerard smiled, "I just wanna touch."

"Leave me alone." I pushed his hand away.

"You really don't want me to leave you alone." He smirked.

"Yes I do." I pushed his hand away once more and he grabbed onto the steering wheel.

-

When we got to the hotel, I followed behind him, sulking, just to piss him off. He didn't seem to mind, he just let me into the room and shut the door behind him. He took off his jacket and tossed it on the bed.

"We need to talk about this," he muttered, showing me the ring, "you're gonna wear it. I spent a lot on it."

"Look at my face," I sat on the bed and crossed my arms, "does it look like I care?"

He smirked at me, "You better start fucking caring."

"Why? What're you gonna do?" I didn't care what he planned to do.

He came over to me and grabbed my arms, he pushed the ring on my finger, all the while I tried to push him away. He got it on successfully and straddled my waist. "Leave it on."

"No!" I snapped at him childishly.

"Stormy, you're treading on dangerous waters."

"Fuck off."

Gerard brought his lips to my neck, "Gladly."

I rolled my eyes, feeling his soft lips against my neck. My body seemed to warm up to him, I hated myself for it. I moaned slightly when his lips slipped down the crook of my neck. I held my breath for a moment and craned it. I felt his lips turn up against my skin.

"You want me to touch you, don't you?" His warm breath caused goosebumps to rise.

"Ugh, I hate you." I moaned softly, his hands slipped up my shirt. "I hate you."

Gerard didn't say anything, he kept kissing my throat and swiftly pulled my shirt over my head. I was in my bra, and he unhooked it, tossing it on the floor. Gerard looked down at my breast and smiled hungrily.

He bowed his head and took my right nipple in his mouth, my breath hitched, my hands rose and rested them on his shoulders. He cupped my left breast and squeezed, his body pressed against mine to push me on my back. His tongue slipped across my breast, and I groaned, his lips pressed to my other and sucked gently, giving it less attention.

He brought his face up to mine, smiling devilishly at me, "Touch the fullness of her breast. Feel the love of her caress...She will be your living end."

I smiled at his singing and held my breath once more as his hot breath swarmed down my skin, snaking down my nude chest, to my belly button. His hands gripped my jeans and ripped them down, without warming or hesitation. I bit my lip when I felt his hand slip my panties to the side. I whimpered when I felt his tongue on me, and he slowly licked upward, "And when the clothes are strewn, don't be afraid of the room..."

"Gee," I whined softly as his fingers parted me.

"You want me, don't you, Stormy?" His voice was low and heavy.

"Yes." I answered softly, sensually.

He sat up, slapping my middle, and pulled his shirt over his head. I bit my lip as I watched his shoulders flex and his dirty hair cover his face slightly. His hands went to his belt and loosened it. I brought my legs together, squeezing to kill some friction, and Gerard tore my legs apart.

"I wanna see it." He told me.

I nodded obeying him, waiting and watching. He pulled his jeans off, I could hear his boots land on the floor and then his jeans followed. His black boxers didn't hide much, and I was too frustrated not to look. He laughed slightly, straddling me again, and pressing his lips to my jaw and slowly made their way to my lips. I cradled his jaw in my hands and kissed him deeply, wanting as much of him as I could get.

He pulled away suddenly, causing me to give him a confused look, "Wait, Sugar." He sat up, leaned over the bed and grabbed his jeans, pulling out a condom. I watched him put it on and look at me again, this time, there was a sad, lustful look in his eye. I can't explain it, but I felt sorry once more, and I wanted to please him. "Do you still want me?" He asked softly; there was that hint of sadness.

I nodded, "Yes."

He licked his lips, leaned forward and kissed me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I've been writing so much smut lately.
Forgive me.