Arrangements

Hurt me

I looked at Gerard as he slept beside me. He looked so peaceful, he didn't look so mean. I loved him like this...

I pulled my knees up to my chest, I was still nude from the night. Gerard had been so gentle and I didn't know what to make of it. He had looked so sad, and his kisses were deep and gentle. I could feel he was holding back, and it drove me crazy. I think I am crazy.

I saw him stir, and I nudged him slightly. His eyes opened, but just barely. He turned his head to look at me, "Hmm?"

"Gerard, what's up with you?"

He raised his brow, "What?" he yawned.

"Why were you holding back?"

He sighed, "Storm, can we talk about this tomorrow or when I'm coherent?"

I shook my head and pulled the sheet off of us. He groaned, trying to grab it, but I straddled him. His eyes widen at my nude body atop his.

"Stormy." He warned.

I grabbed his dick, causing him to hiss, "What's wrong with you?"

"Nothing is wrong with me!" he snapped at me, "Let go of my cock unless you're gonna suck it."

I smirked at him, opening my mouth slightly. He moaned as I leaned down, but I didn't put it to my lips, "Tell me."

"Ugh! There's nothing to tell!"

"Yes there is, now..." I stopped when I looked up at him. "You want to hurt me, don't you?"

He furrowed his brows, "What?"

"You want to hurt me," I said with a smirk, "verbally, you hurt me, but you want to hurt me physically."

He gave me a little look, "Maybe I do."

I sat up, "You wanna hurt me, Gee?" I gave him a playful pout and he just smiled.

"Fuck yeah, I do." He leaned up and kissed me, "I wanna hold you down and fuck you senseless."

I rolled my eyes, "Promise?"

He growled lowly, "Oh yeah, Sugar, I promise."

"Then hurt me." I growled back.

Gerard flipped us over and took hold of my wrist. His lips were rough as he kissed and trailed down my jaw. I bit my lip as his teeth grazed the skin and he found a spot on my neck.

"Ooh." I moaned softly.

"That's the spot," he murmured, his teeth biting the spot, "it's mine."

He let go and kissed again, this time sucking hard. He was hurting me, but all I felt was pleasure. He pulled back, looking down at me as he entered roughly, his eyes turning dark. He buried himself deep within me, his hips thrusting forward and groaning. His nails dug into my arm and he looked me in the eye and I could see the anger radiating through them.

"Oh fuck," I cried as he pulled out and pushed in harder, "God, Gee."

"I'm gonna give you bruises," he growled at me.

"Hurt me," my voice was shaking, "Fuck, hurt me."

He laughed angrily and flipped up over. He pulled at my lips, forcing them up and down quickly, I could barely hang on. I could see him toss his head back and growl some more. He squeezed my hips tightly and hard, "So good." He cursed softly, "Stormy...Storm..." his nails dug into my ass.

"Shit, Gee!"

He gave a hard laugh again, "Tell me how it feels!"

I bit my lip, again, I was on my back and Gerard was atop of me, staring at my chest. I couldn't speak, Gerard grabbed at my neck, my arms went around his. I closed my eyes, bit my lip and moaned.

"Tell me how it feels, Sugar." I felt his breath in my ear.

"Good! Fucking good!" my voice was mangled.

His hands left my throat and moved to my breast, he squeezed them and kissed between them. I could barely keep myself together as my orgasm ripped through me, I hadn't even noticed it building. My muscles tighten around him, his body shuddered for a moment and groaned loudly.

My legs tightened around him as he continued to pound and thrust into me. He shuddered one more time and gave a lazy thrust and relaxed on me.

"Am I crushing you?" he asked tiredly.

"No," I liked his body close to mine, "I like this."

His breathing was heavy and he kept his weight on one side of his body. I brought my lips to his and closed my eyes; he pulled out and still stayed atop of me.

-

I woke up before Gerard, and climbed out of the bed. I was still nude, the morning sun beamed from the window and I quickly grabbed my underwear and the black t-shirt on the floor and put it on. I walked around the room, grabbed my travel bag, then I went to the bathroom. I could hear Gerard stir as I finished brushing my teeth.

I entered the room, saw him in all his glory, and a cigarette, sitting on the edge of the bed. He smiled at me, "Get over here," he told me, his lot cigarette hanging out the side of his mouth.

I walked over and sat beside him. He pulled me onto his lap, pulled his cigarette out, and kissed at my neck, "Are you gonna hurt me again?" I moaned slightly.

"Do you want me to hurt you?" He gave a low laugh.

"Only intentionally."

He looked up at me, the smoke billowing up around us, "I wouldn't hurt you intentionally, Storm." he mumbled.

"I meant sexually. You have so much anger pent up." I kissed his forehead.

He kept his eyes on me, "I know," his eyes went down and he kissed my clothed shoulder, "and I'm sorry I take it out on you."

"Why don't you talk about it?" I advised quietly.

He shook his head, "I'll talk about it when I feel like it." His voice had a sharp edge to it.

I just nodded and got up, "You should get dress."

"Why? I have nowhere to be until tomorrow." He watched me as I went to my travel bag, "My mom said they have all the wedding shit done..."

I didn't understand why he told me this, but I had a feeling, "I can go, right?" I asked.

"What?" He stood and walked over to me.

I grabbed some clothes so I could shower, "I can go home. Back to LA."

He turned me around, I frowned slightly that he was still nude, "You want to go?"

I shrugged, "A little. I keep stepping on your toes."

"What?"

"Well, I'm causing some kind of problem for you, because you don't want these guys around me."

He rolled his eyes, "Don't start. You aren't leaving."

I crossed my arms, "What if I want to?"

"You aren't going to." He smirked at me.

"You want me to stay?" I rose my brow at him.

"Maybe. Fucking amazing in the sack."

I rolled my eyes, again, and went to the bathroom, leaving him there. I didn't make it seem like it hurt to hear that, but it did. It sucked that this guy was using me just like my ex had. Gerard wouldn't love me, he wouldn't care, and that sucked. I hate myself for believing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Smut.

Uh, kind of important. It gives Gerard some depth, you get to see him a bit vulnerable and how much he hides.
Hope you enjoy it.

And yes, I am a massive perv and I am proud.