Arrangements

Can't take it

It seems the only thing Gerard could do was successfully make me cry. He had hurt my feelings and trailed me along like a fucking idiot. I wanted nothing more than to get away from him.

After he had fucked me on that stage, I went to my bunk and stayed there. I cried, the entire time, and held my pillow until I felt the need to climb out...but I never did. I could hear the guys whispering about me, and it made me even sadder and angrier. I couldn't wait to get to LA and stay home. I wanted to be home.

When the guys had finished they came onto the bus, happy as can be and made some noise. I didn't dare move, I didn't want to face them. I could hear someone coming down the narrow hall and stop at my bunk. I was facing the wall, thank God, when the person pulled the curtain back.

"Storm...you still asleep?" it was Gerard.

I didn't move, hell I even shut my eyes and kept still.

"Shit..." he mumbled softly, "I'm sorry," his hand ran through the ends of my hair gently.

I didn't stir. I heard him sigh, close the curtain and walk off. 

I didn't care that he was sorry and I sure as hell didn't accept it. He didn't know how badly I loathed him, how badly I wanted to get away from him. 

-

The following day, Frank came into my bunk and cuddled with me. I laughed into my pillow as his arms gripped around me.

"Guess where we are, Tropical Storm!" I giggled.

"Shut up...where are we?"

"Los Angeles," I could hear the cheer in his voice.

"Did you talk to Astrid?"

"I sure did. We'll be getting to the venue and Astrid will be there."

I grinned happily, "Thank God."

"Come get up. I haven't seen you in forever."

I followed Frank out of the bunk and I went to the bathroom to freshen up. Once I emerged, I saw Gerard at the table, smoking and looking over at me. "Hey." he mumbled, a cloud of smoke came behind it.

"Hi." I mumbled back.

I walked past him and sat on the couch beside Frank, resting my head on his shoulder. I wasn't tired, I just wanted to feel close to someone who didn't make me feel  unwanted.

"Are you excited to get home?" Frank asked.

"Very. I want to get in my own tub and relax." I muttered tiredly.

"Are you staying here after?"

"Yeah."

That's when I felt his eyes on me. I didn't care. I was so sick of being around him.

When we got to the venue, I grabbed my bag and set it in the front lounge. As soon as I would see Astrid, I was gonna put my stuff in her car. I exited the bus and stretched in the afternoon sun and yawned happily.

"Well, well, well," I heard my sister's lovely voice, "Is that Stormy?"

I smiled when I saw her funny little hair do and rushed over to hug her. I could feel myself tearing up when I wrapped my arms around her.

"Aw! You missed me?" she giggled.

"I need to get out of her," I whispered to her.

She let me go, "Why? Gerard?"

I nodded, "I need to get home and shower and rest and paint." 

"I can drop you off. I just wanna say hello to Frankie."

"Go ahead."

We got back on the bus and Frank came from the bathroom an smiled at us. Astrid and Frank hugged, tiny figures meshed together. I heard them whispered happy I love you's as I grabbed my bag and took the keys from her pocket.

I brought my bag out and walked over to Astrid's car. I saw Gerard near by, talking to someone, but I didn't bother to look long enough. I stuffed my bag into the back seat and returned to the bus.

-

Soon enough I hugged at the guys -minus Gerard- goodbye and made a feeble promise I'd come back with Astrid and Allie to see the show. I wasn't gonna come back, I needed a break from MCR...more so Gerard than that.

I got in the car with Astrid and pulled my knees up as she drove, "Alright, tell me what that jerk off did to you."

"Promise you won't say anything." I told her.

"I promise. But if it's bad, I won't hesitate to beat his ass."

I chuckled, "I'm serious, Trid."

"I'm serious too, Stormy." Her sunglasses hid her eyes, but I could tell she was being more than boldly honest.

"Okay, fine," I mumbled, "Don't hurt him too bad."

Astrid looked at me and then back at the road, "Tell me."

I went down the list of all the things Gerard had said and made me feel. I showed her the stupid gold ring and she didn't say anything. I could see she was deep in thought as I told her. I just didn't know what she was thinking of. I wished she would tell me sometimes, she isn't as easy to read as I am.

"He's such a fuck ass." Astrid commented a minute after I finished talking.

"I know."

"I didn't know he could be so cruel, Storm. I really thought you guys would get along, y'know." She sighed, "Mikes told me that he had some problems about his grandma, but I didn't ask."

"I'm sorry about him." Astrid's voice was sad and sincere. 

"Me too."

"Are you gonna come to the show tonight?" 

"No. I don't want to fuck with him. I fucking hate him." I finally let my emotions take over, "Astrid, I really can't take it."

She looked over at me, "C'mon, you don't have to look at him--"

"It's not him. It's the people. I hate worrying that I'll say the wrong thing and have him chew my head off." I put my knees down, "He's just like..." I trailed.

Astrid sighed, "I know, Storm. I know."