Arrangements

Willing

I met Toby's familiar blue eyes and looked back down.

"What're you doing here?" I asked hastily.

"To see you. And I see you're still weird."

I didn't look at him, "Go away."

"Oh, don't be like that Stormy," He nudged his foot against my knee, "I just wanna talk."

"I don't to talk to you, you are an asshole."

He laughed, "So what? You're a bitch."

I felt all movement in my body stop and slow. My heart was beating rapidly though, out of hurt and frustration. 

I didn't say anything else. I just sat and shaded.

"Don't act so pathetic, it's so unattractive. And I can't even fathom why I was with you, really. You such a little--"

Toby was cut off by someone grabbing him. I had looked up just as I saw a dark figure toss him across the room. The dark figure? Gerard.

"What the fuck?!" Toby screamed at him.

"Don't talk that way about my fiancée, you punk!" I watched Gerard, his fist balled, his back was towards me, but I could tell his anger was pulsating throughout his body.

"You? She's marrying you?"

"Yeah, she is. You got a problem with that?" 

I couldn't help but sit and watch.

"Good luck to you. Frigid bitch sucks in bed."

Gerard gave a hollow laugh, "Yeah, she told me all about how you could never please her. How she had to fake her way through a year of fucking you."

My jaw slacked, Toby looked at me, angrily and Gerard kept his eyes fixated on him.

"You two psychos deserve each other." Toby walked out the gallery and Gerard slowly turned around and faced me.

"Did he hurt you?"

I shook my head.

"Did he try anything?"

I shook my head again, "He was just insulting me...as usual."

I turned back to my sketch pad, all my inspiration was gone. I closed it and rested my head on my knees.

"I came over this morning to apologize, but Astrid told me you weren't there, and told me where I could find you."

I still didn't look up, "You found me, you apologized, now you can leave."

He chuckled, "That's all I get for saving your ass?"

"I didn't need saving. He would have given up eventually." 

There was silence, then Gerard moved and sat beside me. My eyes stayed shut, even when his arm wrapped around my shoulder. I didn't understand this, but it felt nice to have someone put their arms around me.

"I didn't mean what I said yesterday. I was mad..."

"You're always mad." I mumbled.

He sighed, he rested his head against my shoulder, "I have some shit I can't get through right now."

"So you take it out on me?" I finally looked at him.

"You're the only one that's around me." He answered softly.

"I won't be there anymore." I told him, "You won't see me anymore until next month."

He sighed, "And what if I don't want that? What if I want to see you?"

I raised my brow, "Why? So I can be your punching bag since I take verbal abuse so well?"

"No, I just...I like you."

"Why do you like me? Because I open my legs for you whenever you want?"

He looked frustrated, "No, I like you because...because I just do. I treat you so bad because I like you. My brother and my friends like you."

I shook my head, "You aren't changing my mind. I'm staying here."

He squeezed me tighter against him, "I'm sorry...just know that."

"Yeah." 

Gerard brought his lips to my cheek, "I'm sorry."

"I get it." I mumbled.

His lips traveled lower against my jaw, "Do you accept my apology?"

I groaned and craned my neck, "I don't know."

His laugh, his warm breath caused chills to roll down my back, "Yes?"

"No." I moaned slightly, "I need more."

"Like what?" I felt warm, open mouth kisses under my jaw.

"You know me, I'm willing to do whatever you want me to."

Gerard pulled me onto his lap and kissed me heavier, his lips pressing harder against my neck. My skin was growing warmer, and I wanted nothing more than for Gerard to take advantage of me.

-

We went back to my house, and thank God Astrid was gone. We didn't say a word as I led him up to my room and we both began to undress. Gerard grabbed at me, once I was fully nude and turned me around.

"You're willing to do whatever I want?" his voice was heavy in my ear, unsure, but lustful.

"Yes." I answered shyly.

"Don't be shy, Sugar, it's just me and you. Nobody watchin' but me." His hands slipped down my bare back, "Get on your bed," I did as I was told, "On your knees...Bend over, I wanna fuck you from behind."

Fire spit across my skin as I leaned forward, on my hands and knees and my ass in the air. I held my breath as Gerard came up behind me, his hands gripped my waist. I felt his dick throbbing at my entrance and exhaled slowly as he pushed in quickly and stalled.

"What's wrong?" I asked softly, the fire was still burning.

"So good...I can't think." He muttered breathlessly.

I rocked my hips gently against his, causing him to start thrusting. He was forceful at first, pushing me down against my bed, his hands caressing my skin and assaulting my middle. I bit at my lip, moaning loudly against my covers. He pulled his hands up and slapped my ass, causing me to yell out. I heard him laugh, "Son of a bitch." 

"Shut up, you like it."

I smiled to myself, I noticed his movements started to grow slower, and steadier. The thought of the sight -us fucking like animals- caused me to become more aroused than the act. The way he spoke and said dirty things made me even more wet.

"Oh Gee." I muttered, pushing myself up on my elbows, "Harder."

His grip on my hips got tighter, I felt his stubby little nails dig into my skin, "Fuck."

"Harder!" I snapped at him. It was unthreatening, just more sexually frustrated.

"I am, dammit!" He leaned forward on my back, his hands finding my middle again, "Like that?"

I hummed, burrowing my face into the crook of my arm. My whole body felt like electric currents were apart of it, surging every time Gerard thrusted. I could hear myself crying out, but it didn't seem real. All too soon my orgasm was building blindly, every part of me were helping. I bit down on my arm, Gerard kissed at my back, his thrust becoming sloppier and faster.

"Oh shit." He whispered against my shoulder.

Within a matter of seconds, both us crashed against my bed. My orgasm hit me like a truck, and I could barely breathe. Gerard laid against me, breathing heavily and kissing my sweaty skin.

"Stormy...?"

I didn't have the energy to look at him, "Hmm?"

"I think I love you."
♠ ♠ ♠
Oooh

I am a perv.
:)