Arrangements

Hopeless

I noticed Gerard had a funny laugh when he fully let loose. It was childlike and real. I liked it.

"What're you staring at?" he asked me softly.

We were both lying in my bed, naked. The movie we had been watching was over (Robin Hood) and we had laid in my bed naked. We didn't have sex yet, he just touched me...it was nice.

"I think you're beautiful Gerard. You have a pretty face." I gushed softly.

Gerard just gave me a look, "I've never been called pretty before."

"Well, there's a first time for everything."

He nodded, "Exactly."

I sighed contently, lying still and shutting my eyes. Gerard rolled closer to me and his fingers danced down my nude body. He found my middle and began to rub my sensitive nub. I became a wreck almost instantly. I looked over at him, he didn't say a word, just had a small, devious smile on his face.

He pulled the sheet over his head an slipped under the covers. I pulled them back, exposing ourselves, "What're you doing?" I asked as his hand skimmed down my sides.

"I'm gonna fuck you with my tongue," he said heatedly.

"What? Why?"

"Because you're hot...and you want me to."

"I never--"

He stopped my by putting his fingers on my slit, "Feel that? You want me to. You're wet." he ran his index finger at the middle and pressed his finger inside slowly, "So wet..."

I felt embarrassed. My cheek grew warm. Gerard just laughed.

"You blush, your entire body blushes. You're slightly red...crimson." He observed softly.

"I can't believe...are you really?" I asked.

He nodded, "Has anyone ever?" I shook my head slowly. "There's a first time for everything." he mimicked my saying lowly.

"Are you sure?"

He chuckled, "Someone doesn't want to be pleasured."

"I'm just nervous..."

He sunk his eyes down below and smiled, "Just relax."

Gerard put his hands on my hips and kissed at my pelvis. He left sloppy, open mouth kisses along my hips and pelvis. I bucked my hips out of a short response. He looked up at me and shook his head, "Keep moving and I'm gonna stop."

"I wouldn't mind." I told him shyly.

"But I do. I want to."

I smiled to myself and sighed, "Fine."

I placed my head back and shut my eyes. I felt a slight shock when I felt his tongue. I meowed, and looked down at him. The sight was erotic, I could barely keep focus.

"Oh my God." I murmured.

Gerard laughed, sending my body into a small shock. I groaned and tossed my head back. I bucked my hips, Gerard kissed my sensitive nub and I moaned his name. I put my hands in his hair, combing it back, the tendrils making the nerves in my fingers jolt. Gerard used his fingers to spread me open more, and buried his tongue deeper into me.

I felt my orgasm building. The feeling was more than I could handle. I let out a throaty moan, "Oh fuck."

Gerard lifted his head, "Sweet like sugar." he tilted his head and kissed my inner thighs. He returned and gave me one final licked and snaked up my body.

"That was nice." I murmured.

"Nothing spectacular, but it got you off." Gerard pulled the sheet over us, he rolled closer to me.

I felt him hug my waist, he kissed me again, and held me tight. My arms wrapped around his neck and I buried my face in his chest. His hands gave my hips one more squeeze before we drifted off to sleep.

-

The following morning, I woke up alone in my bed. I sat up slightly, looking around, and I saw him standing with his back to my balcony. He smiled at me, he had a blue mug in his had, he had one of my old baseball t-shirts on and his briefs.

"Good morning." He said.

"Good morning. What time is it?" I stretched and yawned.

"10. I didn't want to wake you...you look so pretty when you're sleeping."

I blushed, "Thank you."

"We have a show tonight, then we hit the road..." Gerard trailed, he took a long swig from his mug.

"Shoot...I thought I could spend my birthday here," I mumbled to myself.

"Your birthday is coming up?"

"Yeah, it's the 16th."

"I gotta get you something...don't expect much, I am terrible with picking out gifts."

I climbed out of bed and grabbed my clothes, "It's okay. I'm only gonna be 25, I don't want any gifts."

"Frank's gonna flip his shit and get you something, I know it."

I chucked, putting my hair up, "That's because he's Frank."

Gerard followed me down the stairs to the bathroom. I could feel his eyes follow me, and it was a nice, protective feeling. He put his mug on the counter, "Are going to shower, Sugar?"

I nodded, biting my lip, "If you play nice, I'll even give you a hand...for washing."

Gerard tossed his head back and groaned, "Fuck, you drive me crazy." he spoke quietly to himself.

"C'mon, let's get to it." I tugged at his shirt.

-

Gerard held my hand when we got to the venue. I saw Astrid side stage, watching the guys set up, and she eyed us. Gerard leaned down, "I'll see you." he gave me a small peck on the cheek.

"Okay."

He squeezed my hand and jogged on stage for sound check. I went over to Astrid and sat beside her, "Well, someone made up with their husband."

"Fiancée." I corrected, "And we figured out how to make this work."

"What do you mean?"

"Gerard told me a lot of things last night that helped me understand him. We're gonna try and make this marriage work."

"With or without love?" She raised her brow at me.

"Love isn't a major factor--"

She cut me off, "Stormy, I know you. One day soon you'll fall in love with him, and he won't feel the same. You'll be heart broken and devastated and I have to pick up the pieces."

I looked to her and bit my tongue. What she was saying was probably right, but I didn't want to believe it. Maybe I could change Gerard...maybe we were meant to be. Maybe I could get him to love me.

"I am not going to fall in love with him." I couldn't tell if I was lying or not, but a part of me knew I was.

"Yes you will. You're a hopeless romantic." Astrid smiled slightly, "It's nice, but deadly."

"Nothing is gonna happen."

"You say that now, but it'll bite you in the ass eventually."
♠ ♠ ♠
My birthday is coming up, just like Stormy's and I barely remembered lol
Anyway, hope you're enjoying this :)
Thanks for reading.

xo ali