Arrangements

Factor

Within a few minutes of Ray, Bob, Frank and Mikey leaving, Gerard climbed on the bus. I heard him call my name lowly, I wanted to ignore him, but I didn't want to hear his wrath if I did. I was angry myself, I was upset, I felt like a total idiot.

"Stormy, why aren't you--"

"I don't feel well." I mumbled.

"Hey, what you saw out there--"

I cut him off, I didn't even look at him as I climbed back into my bunk, "What I saw was you getting off with someone who wasn't me. But I guess we aren't really anything, so--"

Gerard came over, "So you need to stop acting like a jealous bi--" he stopped himself when I looked up at him.

"Yeah, okay. I'm just gonna do whatever you want me to. Apparently I'm only good for the occasional fuck." I muttered, "I'm not good enough--"

"Shut up," he had a dull tone to his voice, "give up the pity party."

I just turned and crawled into my bunk, "Goodnight Gerard." I held onto my pillow and tried to fall asleep.

Though, this was futile. 

Gerard pulled me out of my bunk, his arms gripped my waist, and he pulled me towards the kitchen. I could barely comprehend what was going on. I came to full circle when my stomach met with the table, and Gerard forced my face against it.

"Ow! What the fuck!?" I screamed at him.

It was silent -blind- anger. Gerard didn't say a word, his hands ripped my pajama bottoms down, I heard him unzip his jeans. I pushed my butt back and he stumbled. I pulled my sweats up and rushed away from him.

"Are you fucking crazy?!" I screamed at him.

He just looked at me, sneering, "I'm so sick of your shit!" he told me.

"You're sick of my shit?!" I finally lost it, "I'm sick of you! And fuck, you don't even respect me enough to tell me I don't even satisfy you. You could of told me you didn't want--"

"I fucked her because she begged me to. She's a groupie, that's what she does." He growled at me.

I just looked at him, "Yeah," I lifted my hand, showing him the gold band, "Pussy magnet. I remember."

"It is, so don't get all pissy, like you're my wife or girlfriend. This isn't a ball and chain, Stormy!"

"Fine. You do whatever you want, I'm gonna do what I want!" I felt angry, "I may fuck Bob when he gets back here or even Ray. Hell, I might go look for Adam."

He stepped closer to me, "You would, wouldn't you, you slut?"

My jaw slacked, "Just to piss you off."

Gerard just stared at me. He was thinking of something to say, to piss me off equally. I pushed past him and climbed into my bunk. This is when a door would be nice.  

But, Gerard didn't come over or even move for a while. I fell asleep, waiting for him to make a move, but nothing. 

-

I woke up to the short arms of Frank Iero. I chuckled to myself, seeing him snuggled against my chest, and snoozing. I shook him slightly, "Frankie..."

"Umph, sleepy..." he yawned, burying his head into my shoulder.

"Frankie, this is weird."

"Gee kicked me out his bunk." He mumbled.

"Why don't you spoon with Ray or Mikey or Bob?"

Frank groaned, "They kicked me out."

I giggled, "Okay, but a few more minutes, then we gotta get up."

"Kay."

It was weird having a guy hug me like a child, even so, I felt affection. Frank gave affection and I was jealous of my sister. I wish Gerard was this way, but he's such a fucking asshole. 

I sighed contently, and about 5 minutes later, Frank unwrapped his arms from me, "Thanks, Stormy." he pecked my cheek and climbed out of my bunk.

"Yeah, yeah." I waved it off and hugged my pillow.

"We're going out later, wanna come?" Frank asked a moment later.

"Maybe."

"Yes you are," Frank giggled, "We're gonna go do a radio interview and meet some fans. Come along."

"Maybe, Frankenstein." I mumbled.

"Okay." He gave his signature giggle and walked off.

It took me a few minutes before I climbed out my bunk. I barely noticed the buzz around the bus; everyone was already up, drinking coffee and getting ready. I saw Gerard half way in the bathroom putting on the red make up around his eyes. I stood aside and waited for him to finish so I could clean myself up. 

He leaned out the door, "Need to go?"

"Clean up." I mumbled.

He nodded and went back to putting on his makeup. A few minutes later, he grabbed his stuff and let me through. I went in and grabbed my tooth brush, thanking him quietly, and starting to clean up.

I surpassed everyone and got dressed quickly, then Frank grabbed my hand, "You comin'?" he asked excitedly.

"Yes, Frankie."

He smiled, "Yes! Woo! Let's go!"

I followed the guys off the bus and to the van. I could see Gerard was still a little salty towards me. Again, I felt out of place and unwanted, but Frank and Mikey kept me company.

At the station, I kept quiet in the lobby, watching people come in and out. I sat with the guys as they waited for their turn. 

A woman came up and spoke to them, then she came over to me, "Hello Mrs. Way, your husband said you'll need this." She had a lament pass.

I raised my brow, "My husband...?"

She gave me an equally confused look, "Um...he pointed to you...Gerard."

I nodded, remembering, "Yeah, sorry. Thank you." I took the lament and put it around my neck.

"Perks, eh?" Mikey joked beside me.

"I feel so privileged." I jested back.

The guys were led up to the station, and Frankie clasped my hand again, leading me with them. I didn't know the complete etiquette of this, so I just hung in the back. But, before they went in, Gerard pulled me back...

"You and Frank--"

"No, I'm not fucking him. He's my sister's boyfriend." I stated flatly.

He nodded, "I know, but it's still a factor in my mind." 

I looked over at the guys, we were plenty feet away. Gerard pushed me gently against the wall, "I wouldn't fuck your band mates." again, my voice had no emotion, monotonous.

"Again; a factor." He leaned forward, his hazel eyes shined green, grilling me silently. "Kiss me."

"Go fuck yourself." 

He laughed, "I can fuck anyone I want to." He looked so goddamn evil.

"I've seen." I pushed him away lightly, not to cause a stir.

"Kiss me, Stormy."

"Why?" I questioned, narrowing my eyes.

"Cause I said so."

I pecked his lips, but he wasn't satisfied. He kept nipping at them until he got my lips locked, my head was trapped between the wall and his lips. Finally, I just kissed him back.

This kiss was different. I can't truly explain it. It felt real, felt loving, I didn't understand.

My hands ran up his, holding his shoulders, his tongue slid slowly across my bottom lip. I opened my mouth for him, his tongue invaded, needy -for me. He didn't pull away until someone cleared their throat. He pulled away gently, his teeth nipping at my bottom lip; he didn't say a word as he stepped back and joined the guys.

Goddammit Gerard.