Arrangements

S stands for: Stormy, Sugar & Silk Spectre

I spent the night with Gerard, and he and I spent those hours watching comedy movies and talking. We were more like friends than anything, he made me laugh and I loved being with him.

Late the next afternoon, Gerard and I went on a walk. He held my hand, rolling his thumb over my knuckles. I don't think I ever smiled so much in my life.

"Y'know, we haven't talked about your trip." Gerard said softly when we got to a park bench.

It was weird that the park was deserted. It was summer vacation and usually all the kids were out.

"What about it?" I asked softly.

"How long are you going to be gone?"

"Three weeks." I told him, "I have to go get my passport tomorrow."

Gerard bit at his lip, "Three weeks?"

"Yeah...I have a lot of painting to do then. And as soon as I get home, I'm doing a showing the next day, and a photo shoot for some artsy book thing thats in German." I giggled to ease Gerard.

He gave a soft nod, "When do you leave?"

"Three days after the wedding. Our honeymoon is gonna be short."

He sighed, "I gotta leave for tour two days after you. I'll be gone for a month and a half. Frank want to bring Astrid."

"That could be nice. Maybe you'll get along better with my sister."

He rolled his eyes, "She hates me. Did you tell her...that I...uh, y'know, pushed you?"

I shook my head, "It's not something I want to discuss with her."

"Why not?"

"She doesn't like you, as you said, and she'll start some drama that will fuck our wedding up."

Gerard looked at me, eyeing me, "I don't understand how you could care so much about me. I'm...shit. I'm nothing, but still, you suffer for me."

"I'm fond of you." I told him, "And, you know I love you."

"But how?" he looked away.

"When you touch me, when you hold my hand. When you kiss me, and hold me. Little things, y'know." I scooted closer to him and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Sometimes, I wish you would run from me. I want you to get away so you can be clear and free of my wrath."

I sighed, "I'm just stupid and in love."

He looked up at me, his dark eyes darting, wanting to tell me something. Gerard swallowed thickly, "There's so much that I need to tell you, Stormy. It's bad and I think you'll hate me when I decide to tell you."

I blinked, "What is it?"

"I can't tell you yet." he fished his camo shorts for his cigarettes. 

I wanted to be gentle and make sure not to rush and force him, "Okay. Um...I don't want to force you, Gee. I'm here for you."

He put a cigarette in his mouth, "I know. I need some time to come to terms with it."

"I'll be waiting."

*


The next few days passed quickly, making each passing day severely nerve wrecking. I was nervous about the wedding and the secret that Gerard was keeping from me. We still had a great friendship, that even Astrid approved of, but that darkness lingered. I was afraid of the secret. I was afraid of being hurt.

The night before our wedding, I paced my bedroom, nervously wracking my hands and biting at my lip. Astrid and my parents had gone out to get some last minute decorations, so it was only me and Sylvester.

I decided to sit down and control myself, when Frank called. I shook when I answered; "Frankie?"

"Astrid said look under the bed, dress in it, and out on sweats and a hoodie and come outside." With that Frank hung up.

I looked at my phone and raised my brow. I put it on the dresser and went over to my bed. I got on my knees and reach under, where I found a mailing box. I pulled it out and opened it. Inside was a costume...very skimpy.

"The heck?" I saw a black bustier and black panties with the guarder belts and black pumps. I blushed crazily as I picked at the clothes. 

A little note fell out when I put the clothes on the bed. It read: Mikey said Gerard has a thing for Silk Spectre. Have fun! -Astrid

I shook my head again, and decided to put it on. It was very skimpy and revealing, though I had been seen nude before, I felt very bare. I covered myself with sweats and a hoodie and walked down the stairs and outside. I saw Frank waiting with a big grin on his face. "Ready?"

I shrugged, "What's the get-up for?"

"Bachelor party for Gerard. They wanted a stripper, but I talked Gerard out of it...in a way." he led me to his car. Once we were settled in, he went on, "I told him I got him special entertainment. Here," Frank gave me a silk mask, "disguise."

I giggled and put it on, "I feel like a super hero."

"I bet you look like one." Frank shook his head, "By the way, I didn't pick the clothes out. That was Astrid and Mikey's doing."

I smirked and just imagined my sister and Mikey trying to pick out bustiers and panties.

When we pulled up at their place, my heart began to race like an animal's. I could feel my pulse race through my wrist as I held myself, I was so damn nervous. I followed Frank into the house, where music was going, and laughter from most of their friends. I saw two strippers, down to nothing, dancing in the living room and my eyes bulged. I never really seen a naked girl, who wasn't my sister, before...it was weird to me.

"Holy crap." I muttered.

"Quit staring," Frank joked and took my arm.

We were down to Gerard's room, and Frank knocked. I could hear Gerard moving around inside, "Yeah?"

"It's Frankie and...Silk Spectre." he laughed.

"Shut the fuck up." he muttered.

Frank turned to me, "Take your clothes off." he whispered.

I hurriedly kicked my sweats and hoodie off, handing them to Frank. The door opened just in time, it gave the dark hall some dim light.

"Stormy is gonna kill me." he said softly.

"Well, maybe you should have some fun before your funeral then." Frank pushed me forward.

I stumbled slightly in the pumps and was the same height with Gerard. The dim room looked scary, but I was nervous and at ease with Gerard there. He cleared his throat and sat on the bed, "Want some music?" he asked.

I nodded swiftly, afraid to speak. Gerard moved towards his stereo and turned it on. I bit my lip to keep from singing along to Cherub Rock.

"You like the Pumpkins?" he asked as I bopped my head.

I nodded, keeping my mouth shut. Gerard came over to me, squinting at my body; "Y'know, I have a fiancée...very fond of her. She makes me happy."

I smiled, but turned it into a smirk. Gerard crept around me, and then sat on the bed. He watched me still, grabbing his pack of cigarettes from the breast pocket of his button up. He lit one, "Drag?"

I shook my head, he nodded and took a long drag, then exhaled it away from me.

"So, uh, you gonna dance for me? Or you are you going to convince me to sleep with you?"

I bit my lip. I couldn't respond, and I felt like a complete idiot, standing in front of Gerard half naked and mute. I sighed, Gerard's head tilted, "You want me to dance for you?"

Gerard let out a little giggle, "Yeah, I wouldn't mind a dance. Those pumps look fuckin' good on you. What's your name, Sugar?"

I knew now that Gerard knew it was me. My stomach flipped endlessly, "Gerard--"

He cut me off, "I'll just call you Sugar. Good?"

I bit back a smile and nodded.

"Alright, Sugar, dance for me. Nice and slow."

I felt nervous and feared embarrassment. I didn't know how to start, and I looked at Gerard with desperate eyes.

"Don't be afraid. No one is here. It's just me and you. Nobody's watchin'...but me." his words sent chills downs my spine. 

He took a long drag and watched me with hooded eyes. I slowly swayed my hips for him. I could see him snuff out his cigarette and watch me closer. I slowly unbutton the bustier and let it fall, and I cradled my breast, still hiding from him. 

His breath hitched, "Let me see."

His wish was my command, and I exposed myself. His licked his lips, watching me sway closer to him. He palmed himself, biting his lip, "Sugar..."

I hooked my thumbs on the rim of my panties and played with them. Gerard groaned, I smirked and slowly slid one hand in, he moaned this time.

"Fuck. Are you wet?"

I dipped my finger against my slit, "Oh, yeah." I moaned for him.

"Deeper, baby, and come here." I slid my finger deeper between my soaking folds and slowly pulled it out went to Gerard. He took my finger between his lips and sucked; "Fuck. Fuck, you taste so good." he put his hands on my hips, hooking his thumbs on the fabric and pulled my panties down, helping me step out of them, he leaned forward and sucked on my hip bone and licked down to my middle.

My whole body shook, his tongue licked at my sensitive nub and sucked it hard. My moaned his name, tangling my fingers in his messy hair. "Gee." I moaned when he pulled back.

"Stormy, you drive me fuckin' crazy." He took my silk mask off.

I looked down at him, unable to speak coherent words. He grabbed my hips and pulled me onto his lap, his lips pressed against my neck, my hands began to fiddle with his belt, the bulge in his jeans rubbed against my middle, nearly sending me into a frenzy. He pulled his short off, I set him loose and let my hands touch him, his dick sprung, and I smiled, kissing at his jaw.

"Ride me, Sugar."

I licked my lips, lifting my leg up to fill myself. We both moaned when our sensitive skin connected. I bit down on his neck gently, sucking just as gentle and rocked my hips. Gerard squeezed my bottom, groaning, cursing to himself. I closed my eyes and moaned, squeezing my muscles and arms around him. I needed us to get closer, I wanted more of his skin.

Gerard took my hips and forced me in a way that when he thrust he hit my g-spot dead on. I cried out, bit down on his skin, I swear I drew blood -I could taste metallic. I leaned my head back, letting inhibitions go I cried out, letting Gerard know how good he was making me feel.

Without warning, Gerard flipped us over, so he was on top. His thrust came harder, he grabbed my leg and settled it on his shoulder, forcing me to cry out from pleasure. I was seeing stars, I never felt this good before. 

I arched my back, "Oh, fuck me. Fuck me, Gee!" I heard him grunt and snicker.

"I am, Sugar. Tell me how good it is."

"Fuckin' amazing!" I could barely contain myself.

I'm sure I looked and sounded completely silly, but I was losing my mind. His hands cupped my breast, his thumbs and fore fingers pinched my nipples, causing me to gasp and cry even more. His hands slipped down my body and gripped my hips, his thrust grew harder and forceful. Gerard panted, I felt the sweat on his body, and it made me even wetter.

"Gee...Gee!"

Gerard didn't respond, he quickened his pace, "Cum." he finally muttered.

Almost like a command, I came hard and fast. Gerard gave a lengthy groan and his thrust were even faster. I was feeling aftershocks, and comfort, Gerard came hard and quick like I had. He gripped my hips tight, digging his nail bits into my thighs, and groaned louder.

He repeated my name like a chant, "Stormy-Stormy-Stormy!"

We rested on me, grounding his hips against mine before pulling out. I kicked my pumps off, and held Gerard close to me.

"Goddamn! That was hot." we heard someone say against the door.

"Shh! They can hear you!" that was Mikey.

I blushed, Gerard say up and threw one of my pumps at the door, "Fucking perverts!"

I heard laughing and crawled underneath Gerard's covers. Gerard slipped in with me and held me again.

"Don't worry about them." He told me softly.

"I won't." 

"What time do you have to leave?" he asked softly.

"Wedding's at 2, so about 6 am." I chuckled.

"Why so damn early?"

"Astrid is doing my hair--"

Gerard snorted, "Astrid doesn't even have hair of her own! How is she suppose to--"

I slugged him playfully, "Don't make fun of my sister."

He laughed, "I was just joking, babe."

I gave a content sigh, "Tonight was nice. It was funny that you recognized me."

He laughed, "As soon as I saw your chest in that, I knew."

I bit my lip, "So, you said all those nice things..." I trailed.

"I mean them."

I kissed his cheek, "Thank you."

"No, thank you for the incredible sex and the very hot show."

"Only for you."

"I want more shows like that, Sugar." he smirked down at me.

"Be a good boy and I'll keep dressing up."
♠ ♠ ♠
2,401 words. Whoa.

So...how did you like it? What do you think Gee's secret is? How hot was the dance?
I was bored, watching Watchmen (again) and trying to entertain myself when I got the idea for this.
So, uh, leave me some love, please? I hate to beg, but y'know I love to hear from you guys!

xo ali santi