Arrangements

Redundant pt. 2

I was stuck on pause the entire ride, and then in the lobby of the hotel. Honestly, I couldn't think or speak for an entire hour and a half. Gerard had that smirk, he didn't speak either. When we got to the hotel, he just took my hand and led me inside. We checked in and had a few people congratulate us and smile. Then, the bellhop took our things up; Gerard didn't tip and the guy looked pissed.

"Here you go." I said once I opened my purse from my luggage. I gave the guy $10.

"Thanks, ma'am."

I smiled at him, "Have a nice day."

"You too." the bellhop left and then it was just Gerard and I again.

"So." He said softly.

"So." I hummed.

He began to loosen his tie, "You didn't speak the entire way, but as soon as I diss our bellhop, you break from your trance?"

"I'm sorry," I said quickly, "I always tip them. And, I don't know what to say to what you said in the car." I played with my dress.

"How about: 'Gerard, I love you, too'?" he mimicked my voice in a high pitch one, that sounded nothing like me.

"I should have, but I was in shock." I put my hands on my hips, faking anger.

He laughed, tossing his tie on the floor and walking over to me, "Since you aren't shocked anymore, what do you have to say?"

"I love you too." I said with a smile.

He made it to me, his hands took hold my my hips, mine automatically wrapped around his neck, "I mean it, Stormy. I really do. I thought about it all might. After all the shit you went through, even after I made you loose faith in religion, and pushing you and hurting you..." his eyes grew dark and sadden, "you actually love a piece of shit like me."

I frowned, "You aren't a piece of shit, you're a man. A man who didn't want to love, who didn't want to get hurt himself."

He leaned forward, pressing his forehead to mine, "You're so damn smart and logical. Can't win or lose with you, Sugar."

I smirked, kissing his lips, "Tell me about it."

He shut his eyes for a moment, "I don't want this to be fake or an act, or for it to end. I love you, so much, Storm."

My stomach knotted, "It won't end."

"Even after I tell you...tell you something that sucks and hurts. I could fucking lose you, and I'm terrified." he opened his eyes, "Whatever you do, don't leave me." he begged quietly.

"I'll never leave you, Gee."

He kissed me, greedily, wanting me. His tongue pushed pass my lips, roaming my mouth, causing my stomach to erupt with butterflies. My hands tugged at the back of his head, tugging at his hair, he moaned softly. He yanked at my dress, and I slapped his hands, "No!" our lips made an audible smack when I pulled away.

Gerard frowned, "What?"

"My dress." I unwrapped my arms and turned my back to him, "Zippers, baby." I told him softly.

He nodded dumbly and unzipped my dress, and it fell, leaving me in the red panty set from Astrid. Gerard's jaw dropped, "Holy fuck."

I giggled, "Do you like it?" I stepped out of my dress, folding it nicely and put it on the bed.

"Oh yeah." he murmured. I started to take my heels off, but he stopped me, "I want a little memory of last night. Leave 'em on, Sugar."

Gerard always knew what to say to drive me crazy. 

I nodded and put the dress away. I sat on the bed, waiting for Gerard, he just watched me, biting at his lip. "So, Mr. Way, are you going to ravish me?"

He grinned, "Gimme a second."

I licked my lips as he rushed to the bathroom, tossing his dress suit off in the process. I waited for Gerard, he only took a minute so, he came out in his boxers, and I smiled at him.

"I still feel nervous," he told me when he kneeled beside me, "I feel like I'm losing my virginity or something." 

I chuckled, "Let go of your inhibitions." I quoted him.

He leaned forward, kissed me, and lingered. I caught his eyes and saw that his pupils were dilated, I furrowed my brows, but let it go. I kissed him again, it started slow, but turned into more. He slowly climbed on top of me, his hands skimmed my waist and touched my breast, marveling over the lace, pinching at my nipples over it. I moaned in his mouth, arching my back and bucking my hips slightly.

Gerard's hands moved down my sides and back to my underwear, slipping over the lace, and rubbing me slowly and gripping my waist. I moaned again, we parted and he looked at me, fire and anxiety were apparent.

"Make love to me, Gee." I spoke quietly, "Please."

Gerard's eyes changed, he looked sad now and I feared I had said the wrong thing. I opened my mouth to speak, but Gerard kissed the side of my mouth and pulled my panties down. I unhooked my bra, tossing it to the floor, still hoping Gerard wasn't upset with me. He kissed down my chest, stopping at my breast, he mouth teased them, biting and nipping till I moaned helplessly. He brought his face back to mine, kissing me hesitantly, and pushed us further onto the bed.

Gerard pulled his briefs down, he grabbed the sheet and pulled it over us. "Wrap your legs around me." He spoke softly, and I did as I was told. He kissed me again, his tongue danced with mine, he seemed nervous again, and I put my hand in his chest to ease him. He smiled slightly, taking it and interlacing our fingers. He pulled away from our kiss and looked me in the eyes, "I am so in love with you."

I felt tears rise in my eyes, "I'm in love with you, too, Gee. I think you're the first."

He gave a sad smile, unsure of how to answer. I kissed his forehead, my hands rolled up his back and tugged at his hair again. Gerard watched my eyes, pushing himself forward and entering me. I gave a whimper, he shut his eyes for a moment, shaking his head and cursing softly. He licked his lips, starting a slow rythym and burying his face in my neck.

I exhaled heavily as he went gentle and slow kissing and marking my neck. His breath was warm on the edge of my ear, telling me he loved me. I couldn't speak, due to the fact I was losing myself in pleasure and love.

"Harder, Gee." I finally uttered, "Please, baby."

Gerard obeyed, lifting his head and picking up speed. My back arched, my nails dug into the edge of his shoulders, and my breathing was growing heavier. My body sheened with sweat, my throat allowed low growls and tears filled my eyes. I whimpered, my eyes shut, and I felt Gerard wipe my eyes.

"Don't cry, Sugar." He panted heavily, "I'm here, I love you."

My stomach clenched, my peak buzzing in. I cried out, repeating Gerard's name, and squeezing my legs around his waist. His hair tickled my jaw as he dipped and thrust harder, "Fuck."

"I'm almost there." My throat was tight.

He grunted, his skin slapped against mine loudly. The room was nicely quiet, we could only hear ourselves. 

My head tossed back, hips bucked and my back arched as my orgasm hit. I nearly screamed, squeezing every muscle around Gerard. I bit his shoulder, crying his name in a muffle. He gave more grunts, "Almost." He managed.

My body buzzed as I came, still wrapped around Gerard. A second after, he came inside me, letting out a loud and long groan. I smiled as he paused and laid atop of me, kissing my sweaty skin. I wrapped my arms around his back, sticking to him and shutting my eyes. I slowly caught up with my breathing, keeping Gerard and his heavy panting close to me.

He slowly caught up too, and pulled out, though he stayed on top of me. I was in desperate need of him with me, "Stay." I said as he tried to roll over.

He gave a short chuckle, "I'm not squishing you?"

"No. And I wouldn't care if you squished me." I kissed his temple.

"I won't squish you, love."

Love. It was nice hearing those words come out of his mouth affectionately. My stomach did flips and my blood rushed. It was sweet, and I could get use to hearing it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hmm...

Shameless Plug Time!!
Fences