Arrangements

The Times

Gerard had his arm slung around my shoulder, and my hand held his at my shoulder. He had sunglasses on, looking like such a sexy, smug asshole, and I loved it. I hid beside him, happy to be under his arm, I felt protected. My arm was hugged around his waist, and his other hand spun the golden band around my finger.

I am in love.

Gerard and I were just walking. Walking nowhere, just happy to be together. We didn't have to speak. There was nothing that needed to be said. It was just he and I.

He held me closer as the sun began to set, he leaned down and kissed my forehead, staying there for a moment, "Our album comes out in a few days, y'know."

I smiled, "Yeah, I know."

"Then we're gonna be on the road for a while." He spoke into my hair.

"I know...I'm gonna be busy too."

In over three months, Gerard and I had become closer than ever. We moved into a two bedroom house in Jersey, near Frank and Astrid, and Gerard let me use the extra room as my own studio and storage space. I got a lot of heckle from Dave about moving, but I didn't really care about it; I was happy. I had started helping design merchandise for a few bands, and was helping Gerard a bit with his own drawings and we seemed to get along when we did.

Astrid and Frank had married on Halloween, but scraped the whole actual wedding. They eloped in Niagara Falls, they didn't tell us, we assumed that they didn't want to marry after all, but they did. They both got each other's first initials tattooed on their wrist; I still think they're crazy.

My and Gerard's own marriage was going on better than I expected. I actually enjoyed being married to Gerard. And I got silly love bugs when I was quoted and called Stormy J. Way.

Our parents: they were ecstatic that we got along so well. My dad was probably the happiest. Even though he was sick, he was still okay...he was slowly surpassing the days that the doctors deemed his last. But, everyday I feared that he I would get that call. My dad is a champ, he was happy he got to walk his girl down the isle.

Astrid matured quickly that I expected, too, though she still romped around like a bad ass, her and Frank were going to be great parents. She was getting big, just because she was so tiny, she was about 5 1/2 months along, but that belly was getting bigger each day. Frank, he was so dramatic about everything; he wouldn't let Astrid do anything too straining. It was kind of cute. Gerard thought it was gross.

At home, nothing was "gross" to Gerard. We did any and everything -I don't mean to switch to our sexual behavior- but, God its amazing. Gerard was always cuddly and sweet to me afterwards; he did a lot of role playing, being that jerk off role that I loved too much. I was always his little victim, as I truly am. Our love went too deep, and I was in love with it. There was nothing I wouldn't do. I'd give my all to this man.

"I don't want to go," Gerard had kissed my head again, breaking me from my deep thinking, "It's 6 fucking weeks away from you."

"I can always fly and see you." 

"You gotta stay and take care of your sister."

I waved it off, "Mama is always pestering over her, I think I could leave my sister for a few days to be with you."

Gerard tilted my head up with his index finger so I could face him. He leaned forward and kissed me, deepening it until I moaned. He smirked against my lips then pulled away, "Let's get home."

*

Gerard had me sprawled on the couch, my whole body convulsed on the couch. I damn near ripped the underside of the couch cushion, his nails dug into my hips, and I couldn't stop myself from screaming his name. My thoughts always raced, right when my climax peaked, I felt every emotion known to man. 

I felt alive.

We came together, my body wrapped around his, and stuck. My hair matted my face and his cheek, Gerard held me, rolling over so I was on top, and pulled my face up, kissing my lips repeatedly.

"Holy fuck." He muttered happily, "Oh God, we're fucking great."

I kept my head on his chest, smiling, "Shut up."

"We are. And I do love to toot my own fuckin' horn."

I laughed, "You're stupid, Gee."

He laughed too, squeezing my hips, "I know."

Gerard and I laid in the couch for a while, well, until my phone started to go off. He simply reach down and grabbed my bag, still with me on top of him, and grabbed my phone.

"Hello Mrs. Jaco..." Gerard smiled, but then it fell, "Oh...she's right here...yeah. Yeah, we'll be there." Gerard hung up the phone quickly.

Before I could react, Gerard sat me up and set me on the couch gently, "Get dressed." He told me.

"What? Why? Is my dad okay?"

Gerard grabbed his jeans and handed me my knit dress, "He collapsed...he's in bad shape, Sugar, we have to get to the hospital."

I quickly pulled my bra and dress and panties on. I combed my hair back with my own hand and hurriedly helped Gerard dress. Within a matter of minutes, we had left the house.
*

Astrid was there, her and Frankie, sitting in the waiting area. I looked at her, her pretty light brown eyes were filled with tears, I expected the worse, when she saw me she stood quickly.

Astrid wrapped her arms around me, sobbing heavily. I just stood there, her arms around me. I didn't know what this meant.

"Is he okay?" I asked once she let me go.

Astrid looked at me, she and I were almost the same height since I ditched the heels for sandals, she didn't say anything. Her eyes pooled with more tears that overflowed and fell down her cheeks.

"Answer me, please." I muttered.

She hiccuped and cried softly. I stepped away from her, "He's in a coma." She sputtered.

"Where's mama?" I asked; I felt some relief.

"Talking to his doctor," Frank stood and took Astrid into his arms, "we can't see him yet."

"What happened?" I seemed to be moving on autopilot. This wasn't me.

"He had a seizure!" Astrid cried, "I didn't know that could happen! We were talking and then he just...his stomach...and then he..." she spoke in riddles almost.

Frank held her, pulling her against his chest, "His stomach was cramping, I heard him complaining about it, and then he fell and hit his head on the coffee table." Frank managed to explain while she cried.

I coursed my hair, turning to Gerard. He seemed lost too, and he lent out his hand for me. My emotion took over, tears rushed and my chest heaved. I took his hand, wrapping myself into his arms and held him. Gerard kissed my shoulder, her arms wrapped tightly around me.

"Why is this happening?" I sobbed quietly.

Gerard tensed, but eased and shrugged, holding me even tighter, "I don't know. I don't know. But, I'm here. I got you, Sugar."
♠ ♠ ♠
Happy times...dont last forever. Someone asked bout her dad when I was writing this part, so there you go. I hope you all don't mind the time skip.

And just so you know, you guys are awesome, really, thank you so much.
I can't express enough or at all about how good you guys make me feel. I love writing this story.
Thank you a trillion times.
(the story isn't over yet! Keep reading)