Arrangements

Love me

Gerard and the band's tour ended at the end of November, after Thanksgiving, and it took Astrid to call for me to remember. She picked me up, and Allie, and we drove to meet the guys in New York.

"Hey, robot version of Stormy, are you hungry?" Astrid joked in the front seat.

"I'm not hungry." I mumbled, "And stop calling me that."

"Well, stop acting like a robot." She retorted.

Astrid didn't seem to understand, but she did at the same time. She had shut down a little, after my father passed, but she was already back to normal. I wish I could have let it go like she was able to.

"Yeah, yeah." I waved it off.

I leaned back, in the back seat, and thought about Gee. I missed him, and it had barely hit me how long we had been apart. I barely remembered any of our conversations, because I had been so damn depressed and painting. I missed his kiss, I missed his touch. I suddenly couldn't wait to see him.

When Astrid arrived at the hotel that we would stay at for the next night, my heart jumped when I saw Gerard with a cigarette hanging out of his mouth and his messy hair. Astrid and Allie took off towards Mikey and Frank, who were both a few feet from Gee, and I walked over to him.

"Storm," he said my name softly, almost like a prayer, "come here, baby."

My heart thudded against my chest, I felt emotions take over and I hurried into Gerard's arms. He held me close, rocking me slowly, and kissing my head, he tossed his cigarette, "I missed you." I mumbled childishly.

He gave a soft laugh and I felt his chest heave when he did. I instantly felt protected again, more than in love again. I kissed at his neck, squeezing my arms around him.

"I missed you, too, Sugar." He looked down at my sideways and let me rest against him.

*

"I'm sorry about your dad, Storm," Gerard held me on the bed; we were both still clothed, I had begged for him to just hold me, "I wish I could have been there."

"I'm okay now...I'm sorry I was so--"

He stopped me, "I lost my Grandma Helena last year, remember? I understand." He pressed his face against my neck.

"Thank you." He kissed my neck and nuzzled against it closer. 

"I really wish I could have thanked him."

"For what?"

"Making me marry you." He chuckled softly.

I just smirked against his neck, "I guess so." 

I guess it was true. If it weren't for my dad, Gerard and I wouldn't be as happy as we are now.

"We're home for a while, what do you want to do? You wanna go somewhere?" He questioned softly, "We'll do whatever you want."

"I just wanna be with you." I felt the emotion take me over again, tears swelled in my eyes.

Gerard rolled me over to face him, "Why are you crying?" His fingers brushed against my cheek.

"I don't know...I just...everything has been so heavy on me and I missed you." I pressed my forehead to his chin.

Gerard just exhaled softly, his hands rolled up my back now, relaxing me, soothing me. He kissed my forehead resting against me gently.

"Y'know, I never thought just lying with a girl would feel so good," Gerard murmured to himself, "I missed you. I love you, Stormy, I thought about you everyday."

My love for Gerard swept over me, like it could any more. I climbed on top of him, pulling my blouse off, in one quick motion, and grabbed hold of Gerard's hands. He seemed slow to catching on, he swallowed heavily, I pulled his hands to my chest.

"Touch me, Gee." I murmured thickly, "Please."

He looked up at me, nodding and rounded his hands to my back and unhooked my bra. His hands went to my breast as soon as my bra slipped off and was tossed to the floor. His rough hands squeezed, fingers tweaked my nipples and he licked his lips. He sat up, bringing his wet lips to my neck and trailed them down my collar bones and to my nipples. I tilted my head to the side, hissing at his tongue skimming across the underside of my breast.

I put my hands to his belt buckle, whipping it off quickly and tossed it to the floor. I eagerly unzipped his jeans and sat up to remove my own; Gerard and I were soon down to nothing, we both stared at one another.

"You're beautiful...more than I remembered." He spoke softly, his hands took hold of my hips, "I love your body."

I blushed, he chuckled and kissed me, pulling me higher onto his lap. Our sexes were there, no penetration, just teasing one another. He looked up at me, my hands touched his chest, feeling his warm skin, it almost brought more sappy tears to my eyes. I held them back, I kneeled up on my knees and guided Gerard inside of me. He groaned, as did I, the fire in his eyes made me cry out at nothing.

He leaned up against the headboard of the bed, his fingers went back to my nipples, my eyes watched his, he leaned down and kissed my skin. We made no movement, we both knew we wanted this to be somewhat intimate, even if it had just sprung up.

"When you're ready," he spoke into my ear; his lips bit at my neck, hands took hold of my waist again.

I moved slowly, building the small, satisfaction between us. Gerard bit  down harder on my neck, his fingernails dug into me, he helped speed up my movements.

All was quiet, too. All, except our skin meeting. I swear we moaned and groaned and cried, but it felt like we had gone deaf and could only hear our skin.

It felt like time was slowing and I could barely understand it. I was out of my mind with bliss, and I knew it. I was so hard in love, I was damn near delusional. I felt dizzy. I held onto Gerard, pushing him against the headboard and told him that I was in love with him. Lost in love with him.

I could read his lips against mine, I couldn't hear him. I started to cry, my orgasm rose to quickly and I didn't want it to stop.

Sound broke, "I don't want to stop." Gerard grunted.

"We don't have to." I panted back.

"On your knees, Sugar." He ground out.

Our position changed quickly, he was behind me, and thrust back into me harder than I anticipated. I screamed out, lower half high in the air for Gerard, and buried my face into the blankets. 

"Love me," I found myself saying.

"I love you, Sugar." Gerard panted for me.

As cheesy as this may sound, this was love making. Gerard and I were making love, and it only hit me then. I felt his hands all over me, my skin rose with goosebumps, my eyes filled with tears, my teeth held onto my bottom lip. Gerard pounded into me harder, he was thrusting harder.

"I'm close..." He ground out, his hands squeezed my hips.

"Me too." I cried quietly, "Me too."

My peak rushed in t veins, nearly blinding me and I let out a string of obscenities and Gerard's name. I held up for Gerard, he came a second after and have a few more sloppy thrust, then we both hit the bed tiredly. We both were breathing heavily, we didn't move, and we were close together.

This was love. I think I found my soulmate.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for the wonderful comments :)
This one is kind of a filler, sorry