Arrangements

Forever

I could spend forever lying with Gerard on our couch. We watched stupid TV shows, read or talk about nothing. Sylvester had even taken a liking to Gerard and he laid with us too. It was the greatest feeling in the world. I wouldn't trade it for the world, but there was that lingering feeling that I wanted more.

"What're you thinking of? You're holding onto me pretty tight." Gerard brushed his hands and fingers in my hair.

"I love you. That's all."

He chuckled, "I love you, too."

Gerard and I were quiet again, I could feel his heart beating slowly, like a clocks' tic. I looked up at him, and he looked down at me, I could see that he had a bit of stubble. I leaned up and kissed him; as usual, we were leading to sex, but my phone rang.

I groaned, pulling my phone from my pocket, "Hello?" I didn't bother to look at my caller ID.

"Hello, is this Stormy Way." it was a nice woman's voice.

"Yes, this is she."

"Great, this is Barbara, and we talked about doing a showing in Manhattan."

I sat up abruptly, causing Sylvester he whine and me to straddle Gerard. He smirked and put his hands up my warm skirt.

"Oh, yes, I remember." I slapped Gerard's hands, he just kept that dirty look on his face.

"Well, Ms. Way, we have an gallery that is interested in an industrial and sculpture showing." 

I hummed softly, "That's great."

Gerard rolled his hands to my panties and slipped underneath. I gave him a look and he just smiled.

"We also have some big names coming to this show. The mere mention of your name has brought out a lot of big wigs."

Gerard's hands were getting friendlier, "Uh, um...really? Why?"

"You are quite a name among the musicians and art lovers, Ms. Way."

"Please, call me Stormy."

Barbara gave a soft laugh, "Alright.  A lot of these collectors are looking forward to portraits, but more abstract works, like the one you done of of your husband."

I raised my brow, "My husband?" Gerard looked up at me, "I don't remember ever painting my husband."

"This portrait was owned by your brother-in-law and was recently bought by our gallery."

I was still confused, "Oh, okay."

"I'll call you with the rest of the details, Stormy."

I hummed again, "Sounds good. Thank you."

"No problem, talk to you later."

I hung up my phone and looked down at Gerard, who was busy rubbing my thighs and biting his lip. I tapped his face, "Hey."

He looked up at me, his gruffy, male face had a deep arousal, "Hmm?"

"I got a showing, and they have a portrait of you that I did," I told him, his hands squeezed my backside, "and Mikey just sold it."

"He sold it?" Gerard snapped back, "That son of a bitch."

"Hey!" I made him gaze at me again, "What portrait?"

"You made it back when you first went on tour with us. We found it underneath the bus with the luggage. Mikey kept it." Gerard answered me very simply.

"Did you like it?" I asked shyly.

He nodded, "Yeah, but it kind of creeps me out to see big, photos of myself. Mikey likes it, so I let him have it."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because, I knew you were mad at me when you did it, and I didn't want you to destroy it."

I leaned down to kiss him, "I wouldnt have destroyed it."

"I couldn't be sure." he kissed me back.

"I think I want to make some sculpture portraits for this gallery. You and the guys and Astrid and Allie."

Gerard smiled, "Whatever you want. I'll be proud of you, Sugar."

*

I spent the week putting together my pieces for the showing. I had done Ray's portrait first, then Bob came over so I could do his. Allie and Mikey had come over to keep my some company while I took a few shots of Bob.

"So, you aren't mad that I sold the painting?" Mikey had asked as I had Bob lean against my living room wall.

"No." I looked through my lens and then took a photo of Bob; he kept making obscene gestures, "Stop it!" I scolded him, "Why did you sell it?" I turned to Mikey.

"It needed a place, and I already bought that Danzig print screen you did." Mikey smiled at me.

"Are you done? I want a beer!" Bob whined.

"One more, cry baby." I shook my head, "Do like a happy grin or something."

"Hell no!" Bob frowned, his eye brows looked so funny. I took a photo of it instead.

They all watched me as I started painting the outline of Bob. He was seated beside me, just to watch my facial expressions, as he said. Mikey and Allie were behind me, listening to Linkin Park.

"You're amazing," Mikey complimented me.

I smiled, "Thanks, Mikey."

"Who are you gonna do next? Me or Gee?"

"I want to do you both..." I turned to him, "Is that okay?"

He nodded, "Yeah."

"I want to do a whole family piece; separate sections of you and Gerard, and Astrid and Frank, and their baby when he's born."

"That sounds like a cool idea."

"But," I turned to him, "I could do you two separately, if you want."

"Whatever fills your gallery, Storm."

*

Gerard came home when I finished Bob's piece. He stood behind me for a few seconds before I turned around.

"Why it is that artist always get paint on their faces?" Gerard touched my forehead.

"Where is it?" I asked.

"You have a streak of black across your forehead." he chuckled softly.

"Well, I bet I look so fuckin' hot, right?" I joked.

"Nah, you look beautiful." He leaned down and kissed the corner of my mouth.

"Class A ass kisser," I kissed him, "love it, babe."

"I am not ass kissing," he pulled me into a hug, "I'm just speaking the truth."

"Alright, alright." I squeezed him, "I'm almost finished with Bob." 

"Bryar is lucky I'm not the jealous type," he let me go and chuckled, "let me see it."

I showed him the grimaced face Bob painting I had done. He nodded, smiling at it, "I like it. I don't usually like looking at Bob's face too long, but this is pretty cool."

"Just pretty cool?"

"Fucking amazing." He kissed my cheek.

"Thank you, you know I dig flattery."

Gerard put his arm around my waist, "You should do one of your dad."

I tended up, Gerard could feel it, and he immediately sighed. I shut my eyes, Gerard leaned down, "I'm sorry, Stormy...I didn't--"

I stopped him, "I'm okay...I just never thought of painting him before, even though he encouraged my art."

"Are you...?"

I swallowed thickly, "I think so."

"I'll help you, y'know, with everything, baby."

I smiled, "Thank you, Gee."

He smiled back, "Stop thanking me! This is what I'm suppose to do, sheesh."

I hugged him again, "Okay, okay!" I kissed him, "Will you take me to the bedroom now? I need some attention..."

Gerard laughed, "You are the best wife a guy could ask for."
♠ ♠ ♠
Another filler? I got bored, and inspired, just a bit, from all the nice comments.
Thanks, everyone :)

(mini time lapse; Christmas has come yet in the story.)