Arrangements

All I ask

Gerard had an iron grip on my waist, he was lying behind me, holding into me, with his face dug into my shoulder. It was early morning, and I was craving a warm drink, and I wanted to shower. I tried to pry his arms, but he was too strong.

"Gee, I gotta get up." I shook his arm.

"No." His voice was muffled and tickled my skin.

"Please?"

"No."

I smiled to myself, and ground my butt into his groin. He lifted his head and groaned. I laughed and pressed harder, "You really wanna do that?" 

"Maybe." I teased.

"I'll wreck you, Stormy. You won't be able to get up."

"Promises, promises." I giggled at him.

Gerard let me go, climbing quickly on top of me, and pinning me with his legs. I ran a hand up his clothed stomach and down again, under his shirt, taking hold of his hip. He looked down at me, biting his lip, then releasing it.

"You look beautiful." He whispered.

I blushed, "Tell me more..." I bit my lip too.

He brought his lips to my neck, leaving open mouth kisses, "You're mine, you're so damn pretty. I wanna lie in this bed with you forever."

I shivered when his warm breath hit every spot he kissed. I squirmed underneath him, wanting him. He put his hands up the night shirt I wore, feeling my bare breast, and he groaned, squeezing my left one. His hand trailed down to my back, pulling at the lace of my underwear and rubbing my bottom. I gasped lightly, letting my hand wonder into his boxers and grazed my hands on his pelvis.

"Touch me," he ordered softly, "Please, Sugar."

I placed my hand around him, moving my hand slowly, stroking him, and kissing at his earlobe. His own hand moved forward, touching my middle, it only made me fall into a frenzy, arching my back. I gasped lower, feeling Gerard's teeth bite my neck and my hips bucked. My hand gripped him a little harder, stroking faster as his hips bucked against my hand. That bubbly sensation filled my lower half, my movements were steady and quicker, as were his, and without a moment missed, we both came hard and fast. 

My arm had hooked around Gerard's neck and my body tighten around his fingers. I minded my hand and didn't squeeze his member, I released him once he had came and stroked his again, after, bringing him down pleasurably. 

Gerard pulled his hand from my panties, and I did the same to his boxers. He pulled his shirt off, took my hand and cleaned it up. He tossed the shirt on the floor, he took hold me again, wrapping his arms around my body and buried his head in the crook of my neck. I often wondered if I looked like a mother holding her overgrown child.

Before sleep took hold of me again, my cell phone started to ring. I sighed and reached behind me, much to Gerard's dismay, he held me tighter. I managed to get the phone, "Hello." I wasn't able to look at the ID.

"Hey, Storm, are you sleeping?" It was Alex.

"Oh, damn. Yeah, I'm sorry! I forgot that you were coming in today." I rubbed my eyes, "What time is it?" I searched my room desperately for my digital clock.

"It's cool, I'm just getting in, it's only 9:30." He gave a soft laugh.

"I feel terrible, I'm getting up."

"Don't rush, the traffic is hell because of the rain. Just meet me at the art studio at like noon, cool?"

"Yeah, yeah. Again, I'm sorry, I would've been up earlier."

"It's fine. I'll see you soon."

"Okay, see you." I hung up my phone, placing it back in its spot.

"Was that your boyfriend?" Gerard asked with a lazy smile.

"Alex isn't my boyfriend." I rolled my eyes and relaxed.

"He likes you. Shame for him, you're mine."

"Don't make me roll my eyes at you again, Gerard." I rubbed my eyes this time.

"You going to see him later?" I hummed, letting him I was, "I'm coming along."

"No you aren't."

"Yes I am." He stated sternly.

"Heck no. You always start something you shouldn't, and you shouldn't be threatened by Alex," the last part was a lie. I liked Alex...he was the one guy I could imagine being with if Gerard were to leave me.

"I'm going, I'm not leaving your side." He leaned forward, only an inch from my lips and poked them out, wanting me to kiss them, "Kiss me." He mumbled.

"Why should I?"

"Because you love me, and I'm your husband." 

I bit my lip and then released it, pecking his lips. He sighed contently, "We should hang out today, after you meet with your client. I wanna watch movies and eat take out."

"Really?" I looked him over, he nodded, "Why?"

He raised his brow at me, "I never get to hang out with you. Me and you are always at each other's throats. I want us to make our relationship work, y'know."

I nodded, "OK. We can laze around."

*


Gerard took forever to get ready. He claimed that it took him less than 15 minutes to do so, but I was already late, waiting for him. I had a feeling he was doing this on purpose.

"Gerard!" I snapped, "If you aren't out here in 2 seconds I'm leaving!"

He popped his head out a second later, looking as if he just rolls out of bed with sunglasses on. I rolled my eyes at him, "You son of a bitch."

"What?" He gave me an innocent smile.

"You did that shit on purpose." I grabbed my coat and tossed his at him.

"I have no idea what you are talking about." He put his coat on, quickly coming over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"You're an asshole." I swatted him from me, making my way to the stereo and turning it in for Sylvester, "C'mon, let's go."

I locked up the house, following Gerard to my car. The weather had changed, there wasn't any snow, just a lot of rain. I got in the driver seat, starting the car and felt Gerard's cold hand in my thigh. 

I stupidly wore knit tights and a skirt. I didn't even, truly, think about my outfit until Gerard was feeling me up.

"Gee, stop." I told him as I drove down the street.

"I don't want to." He didn't look at me, but I looked at him. He wore that crooked smirk.

"Please." I told him sternly.

"Nope."

I shook my head, his thumb tracing circles on the inside of my thigh. He gripped it, then loosened it, trailing his hand higher up my thigh. My stomach dropped, I looked over at him, hoping I didn't wreck.

"Please, I don't wanna wreck." I told him through gritted teeth.

"You like it, don't you?" He scooted closer, dipping his head towards my neck and placed a warm, open mouth kiss there.

I swallowed thickly, "Gerard, I like it, but I'm driving."

He nodded, brushing his lips up my jaw and behind my ear, "I'll stop, but I'll promise you more later."

I shook Gerard's advances and continued the drive. His hand remained in my thigh, running up and down my warm skin, occasionally squeezing it. I couldn't stop him from doing it, and to be honest, I didn't want him to.

We finally arrived at the art studio Alex and I would meet at from time to time, and parked behind the building. A lot of my paintings were inside, and this is where Dave would set up most of my meetings with other clients. It's a mutual place Alex and I picked out to meet in.

"Be nice," I warned Gerard as we walked around the building, "Alex is very kind, and I'm sure you two will have something in common."

He snorted, "Like what?"

"He's in a band, his mother taught him how to play music, and you both love art." I stopped him, just at the entry, "Please, Gerard, don't be rude. If you don't like him, just preoccupy yourself, but just try and be civil. It's all I ask."

He took his sunglasses off, "Alright." He looked down at me, "I'll try."

I kissed his chin, smiling, "Thank you, babe. That's all I ask."

He hummed softly, opening the door to the building. 

Even if he said he would behave, I was doubting it.
♠ ♠ ♠
How do you think Gerard will behave?
I haven't written the next chapter, I kind of want to see what you all wanna see.