Arrangements

Content

Gerard and I had decided to stay in that spot for a while. We didn't want to go home, we didn't want to see anyone for a while, so we just turned up the radio and made out in the back seat. Gerard had set the blanket, that I kept in the truck, out on the seat and we kissed.

Y'know, kissing leads to a lot more, and I wasn't mad at that. Our kisses were slow, the removing of our clothes was the same pace, and our breathing was growing shallow. Gerard had put on the Smiths for me, almost reciting every word of Death of a Disco Dancer, until my breast were exposed to him.

The cold weather hit my skin, along with his lips, and every part of my body rippled with goosebumps, and I shivered with delight. I moved my hands to his waist, tugging in his belt, removing it and tossing it on the floor with my shirt and bra. He wiggled out of his jeans, his hands pulled my skirt up, and, in the heat of sexual desire, ripped my shear panties apart.

"Gee!" I scolded him playfully.

"I'll get you some more...some red ones." He returned his lips to mine, before sloppily, skimming them down my chin and down my chest.

I pulled his jacket down his arms, not getting far, he didn't want to undress, and I didn't argue. He pulled me onto his lap, my ass shivered at the damn denim, Gerard forced me down on him, causing me to gasp. He groaned, looking straight at me, "Fuck, I needed you."

I held onto his shoulder, my mouth parted to breathe and moan, "Me too."

Gerard jerked my hips forward, forcing himself deeper within me. I couldn't keep my eyes off of him; his beautiful eyes were captivating. Speckles of brown, mixed with that muddy, earthy green color, and a hint of gold. It shot through my body, how beautiful he was to me in that moment. I never felt a love like this before.

Gerard's hands made their way back to my chest, roughly grabbing my breast, rolling his fingers over my nipples, then he brought his hands to the back of my head, and forced my lips to his. He kissed me roughly, my body bounced his lap, slow and hard, making him force his hips up. He pulled away, moving his lips to my neck, where he bit down and sucked slightly; I knew he'd leave a mark.

All too soon, I felt that bubbly sensation in my lower half, I gripped Gerard's shoulders. I buried my head into the crook of his neck, squeezing myself around Gerard, until I felt his body tensing too. I felt him cum, and groan, his pace growing sloppy. I came a second after, tightening my grip on him, and moaning his name softly against his neck.

We laid there, panting still, against the back seat. My hands tangled in Gerard's hair, while I stared out the window; still atop of him. He kissed my cheek, combing his fingers through my own hair.

I yawned slightly; "Are you asleep?" He asked jokingly.

I shook my head, "No, but I wouldn't mind a nap."

"Should we go now?"

I looked at him, "I guess."

He helped me onto the seat next to him and we grabbed the clothes we scattered. I pulled my ripped underwear off and threw them at him, he just laughed, "I'm sorry, I was horny."

I smirked at him, "That gives you no reason to rip 'em off me."

"I said I'd buy you some more," he kissed my temple, "I get to pick them out."

*

Gerard and I went home to take a nap before we went out to the mall. He really wanted to get me some new underwear, and I was really excited to see what he'd pick out. It was funny to me, because Gerard never seemed like the type to buy underwear...as odd as it sounds.

We lay in bed, though, drifting off silently. Gerard had his hands around my stomach, one had running his finger about my belly. He sighed softly, "You really want a baby with me?" He asked softly.

I hummed, "Yes."

He dipped his head against my bare shoulder, his breathing was heavy, hitting my skin, "We can...try after everything dies down. I want to do it right..."

I smiled, tugging at my bottom lip, "Are you sure?"

He kissed my shoulder, "Yeah, I'm sure."

I swallowed thickly, "Thank you."

"Don't thank me." He murmured softly.

I fell into a soft slumber, happier than I had been in the longest time. I felt content, and happy with my life. Even so, I wondered what would come next to break us apart.

It was an ever present inevitable event.

*

Gerard wore black sunglasses to the mall, and held my hand. I was slightly intimidated when people would stare at us, but Gerard eased me to believe that they weren't looking at us. That was a laugh, I mean, they were looking at us. Gerard, and the rest of the band, had their picture up at some music store right across from Victoria's Secret.

Inside the store, a few women looked at us, but didn't take a second glance at Gerard. The workers didn't go for guys like Gee, I guessed, but we're happy to come up and compliment my shoes and skirt. I just thanked them, and Gerard and I continued to look around.

"These are nice," Gerard mumbled, pulling me towards the corsets, "I'd love to rip this off of you."

I rolled my eyes, "We aren't here for costumes."

"Hey, this is underwear, too, Storm."

I shook my head, "Underwear, panties, Gerard." I explained.

"Fine." He grumbled.

We went towards the panties and thongs. I smirked when Gerard held up a red g-string and winked at me. If I hadn't rolled my eyes anymore; "I'm not wearing that. It looks like it'll give me a rash."

Gerard frowned, "I told you I was picking them out. This is for me."

I smirked at him, "Are you gonna wear it?"

"Maybe." He smirked back.

Gerard helped me pick out some cute underwear, all the while making snarky comments. I blushed a couple of times, but I made it out of the store with some of my dignity. 

"Are you hungry?" Gerard hand his hand in mine again.

"A little, but I really wanna go home and try this stuff on." I squeezed his hand.

He chuckled, "Fuck, yeah. Me too."

"You gonna give me a show with that g-string?"

He grinned, "Maybe, if you're a good girl, Stormy."
♠ ♠ ♠
A filler, I apologize. I'm unsure about what to write next.
I have ideas, but gosh, it's hard to write it out.