Arrangements

Favorite

For the next two days, Gerard came in at the same time to take me to lunch. Alex had watched himself, even without me saying any thing. I was glad, because I didn't want to bring it up. When Alex had finally left, I said a nice goodbye to him and told him I couldn't wait to work in LA with him.

Finally, I was able to be home alone with Gerard, and we spent a lot of time together watching movies and drawing together. Sometimes, he would sit with me, in my little studio, and sing. It was soothing and it made me love him even more. He actually like to spend time with me, goof around and quiz me about my life.

"Who's your favorite artist?" He had asked me.

"Alex Pardee."

He smirked at me, "Really?"

"Who did you think I was gonna say?"

"Yourself."

I laughed, "That's very selfish." I told him.

"Well, you're my favorite."

I looked over at him, sitting on the floor with a cigarette in his mouth, "I'm your favorite?"

He nodded, "I love everything you do."

"I feel honored." I blushed.

Gerard snubbed out his cigarette, "You should."

I gave a laugh, "Oh, ha-ha."

He stood up and walked over to me, "I kind of think you need a break." He said softly.

"A break from what?" I asked.

"Painting. You and me need to pack, y'know, but I wanna take you to bed."

I raised my brow, "Is that all you think about?"

He nodded with a smug grin, "Yup."

I put my paint brush down, wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him, "I was thinking...about what you had said," I felt myself become nervous as his arms wrapped around my waist, "about us starting to try for a baby...when, exactly, can we? My birth control is running low, and I was wondering if I have to refill it..."

Gerard tugged at his bottom lip, "How many do you have left?"

"Another two weeks."

He nodded, "So...we have like a month before things might actually happen..." He looked at me with that crooked smile, "You don't have to refill them, but don't just cold turkey them, Storm, I don't want you to get sick."

I nodded, "Okay, Gee."

He continued to grin as his arms tightened around me and he lifted me onto my desk. He stood between my legs and kissed me, his hands trailed up and my sides. Gerard was gentle with me, still, as he kissed me a little bit rougher, and ground his hips against me. His left hand rose up and cupped my jaw, bringing me closer to him. He lit a spark that set my entire body on fire.

No matter where Gerard and I had sex, he always seemed to make it last as long as he could, and to make it just as good. He pulled my old Journey t-shirt over my head, leaving me in just the funny pink bra, and he yanked down my sweats, forcing them to the floor with my cotton socks. His palm immediately rushed to my inner thigh, squeezing it, and rolling towards my middle. He pulled my cotton pink panties down, forcing me to sit up and pull them down, they dangled on my right foot. He unbuckled his jeans, then the zipper, and finally, he freed himself with a happy sigh.

I unhooked my bra, tossing it to the floor, and Gerard touched my breast slowly. He looked down at me, the lust and electricity I felt made my body vibrate. I felt my heart speed up and my need building, Gerard nipped at my jaw, his fingers massaged my breast.

Without warning, Gerard pulled me forward, protruding at my entrance and placed my legs on his hips, where I crossed my legs around him. My body was more than on fire now, he entered me slowly, groaning and hanging his head. I held my breath as he did so, not making a sound until he was fully in me. I gasped loudly as he started, again without warning, a hard pace. One hand gripped my waist, while the other held onto my desk, thrusting us back and forth hard.

I didn't hold back as I laid back against my desk, calling out Gerard's name. My hands gripped his waist, sinking my chipped nails into his backside, until I needed something sturdy to hold onto. My head spun as I held the sides of my desk, my body was earning for him and happily being pleased. It was almost too much as my orgasm built too quickly. I cried as he thrust deeper into me, causing my skin to rub against the wood of my desk.

I opened my eyes, just as my orgasm threaten to spill over and caught Gerard staring at me. I sat up and kissed him, never pausing our rough lovemaking. I held onto him as my orgasm washed, little by little, over my body. I screamed -yes, screamed- as I came and squeezed my body against Gerard's. He wasn't far behind, his sloppy, frenzied movements thrust were slowing until his seed filled me, and his body jerked. He groaned and limped on me for a moment, and pulled out slowly.

He kissed me, pulling my body to his and laid us on the floor, on the blanket he had spread out a while before. He and I cuddled, nude, on the floor, not bother to get up. Our bodies felt exhausted, we didn't even speak, we bathed in the afterglow.

*

Mrs. Way was excited to see us together, once again, and even started to tear up. I had told her that Gerard and I were working on our relationship, but I never told her about us wanting a baby. She might've passed out. 

All in all, we told her we were happy.

"See? This is how it's suppose to be." She smiled at us, "Now, how long will you two be in Paris?"

Gerard squeezed my hand, "For about two weeks, then we're going to LA. Stormy has some work to do there."

Mrs. Way frowned, "You two are always on the go."

"We need to do everything early, y'know, ma." Gerard spoke absentmindedly.

"Why? You two are young, you have--" She stopped abruptly, "Oh my god." Her eyes widened, "Oh my god!"

Gerard and I looked at her worriedly, "What's wrong?"

"You're pregnant, aren't you?!" She grinned with excitement.

I shook my head, blushing a bit, "No, not yet."

Gerard looked slightly reluctant to say anything, "Uh...we're going to try after the next tour and some of Stormy's exhibits."

Mrs. Way grinned, "Oh, I'm so happy for you two!"

I smiled at her, Gerard gave a tight one. I had a feeling that the talk of kids made him uncomfortable. 

We spent the rest of the visit talking about our trip, and then we had dinner. Gerard had seemed lost in thought, and I feared it was about his mother's excitement. I only hoped she didn't turn him off to the idea.
♠ ♠ ♠
Slightly important.
That's all I'm gonna say.
:]