Arrangements

Too happy to speak

Gerard mingled, but he was quiet. He stood beside me, I tried my best to thrust him into some of the conversations, but he remained silent unless someone asked him a question. A few times, I worried if he would get angry, from the few men that obviously hit on me, but he didn't. He did, though squeeze my waist and kiss my cheek occasionally.

By night's end, we had met a lot of people and heading out. We said goodbye to Lucia and began to walk back to the loft. I put my arm around his waist, "Did you have a good time?"

Gerard sighed, "It was OK."

"You weren't uncomfortable, were you?"

"No, I really hated those dudes lookin' at you the way they were." He chuckled.

"You don't have to worry, babe," I pecked his cheek, "I only have eyes for you."

Gerard looked down at me, "I can't wait to get home."

"For what?"

"We can practice making babies." He grinned at me.

I smirked at him, "Practice making babies?"

"What do you want me to say? I'm going to bang you to death, like I want to?"

I laughed, "Basically."

Gerard leaned down, "Well, then, Storm...I am going to bang you to death."

I laughed like a child as Gerard picked me up and carried me the rest of the way to the loft. I held onto him, giggling still. He opened the door, kicked it closed and carried me to the bedroom. 

Gerard laid me in the bed gently, smiling down at me, his hand skimmed up my leg and my outer thigh. He bit his lip, taking a slow breath in and kissed me. My hands tangled in his hair, my stomach grew with butterflies, making my lower half queasy. Even after all this time, Gerard still made me feel in love. I am in love with Gerard, and it amazes me.

"You look beautiful in this dress, Storm," He slipped it up higher, "but I think it'll look better on the floor."

I hummed softly, helping pull my dress over my head and tossing it to the floor. Gerard unhooked my bra, and immediately dove into my chest, laying warm kisses around my breast, grazing his teeth around my nipples. I felt my stomach still flutter, and I couldn't help but to stop him for a moment.

"Gee, wait," I said softly; he looked up at me confused, "D-did you mean what you said earlier?"

He still looked at me, slightly confused, but then it clicked. He nodded, "I've always been proud of you, Sugar."

I smiled at him, my teeth tugged at my lower lip, "Thank you...it means a lot to hear it from you."

"I love you, and I love what you do. You're who I've been searching my whole life for." He slowly inched towards my lips, almost afraid to kiss me, but he did.

I felt this burst of adrenaline fill my veins when he did so, but I didn't rush him. I let my hands work off his button up and rolled my fingers over his chest once it was undone. I helped get his belt off and shimmied my panties off. Gerard had gotten his boxers off, and the two of us were stark naked now, slowly touching each other, feeling each other's bodies. It was almost foreign, but we felt a need to do so.

Then, Gerard looked at me, as he parted my legs wider, "I love you Stormy. I am in love with you."

It felt as of the words tugged at my heart strings, "I love you, too, Gee."

He kissed me deeply, forcing me deeper against the pillows. He entered me quickly, pulling away and bore down at me. Our eyes connected, his hips pushed forward, he grabbed the underside of my leg and forced it up over his shoulder and pushed even deeper. I took on a sharp breath, moaning loudly. Gerard's hair hung messily at the sides of his face, he began a slow pace, tossing his head to the side, still staring at me.

My hands reached for him, wanting him closer. He let my leg down, he leaned down, hovering over me, I wrapped my leg around his waist, and I wrapped my arms around his neck. I kissed his neck, sucking slightly, moaning his name in his ear, telling him I wanted him. I told him I loved him, and that I meant every word.

These words only made Gerard grind harder, force his body against mine harder. I never felt this good before, and I told him so. I damn near cried, to be honest with you. I kissed him so hard, I swore our lips would bleed.

We came with a few minutes, I clawed at his back, squeezing my body around his. He rolled over so I was on top, his hands squeezed my bottom, he then ran his fingers up my sides. I laid against him, pulling the sheet over us and rested my cheeks against his beating heart.

Gerard rested his hands on the small of my back, he kissed my head and took in a deep breath. We both fell asleep without words said.

*

Gerard and I were like the greatest couple who have lived, to be honest with you. I loved being with him, and I could say that he loved being with me. He held my hand, he kissed my cheek and random times, and he did sweet things for me. 

When we got to LA, things were the same and I worked happily with Alex and with Dave. I didn't really notice Alex's advances or the stupid little jokes Dave made to me. I didn't care, because I had Gerard. I always couldn't wait to get to the hotel suite to see him, and kiss him. I never thought I'd be as happy as I was.

On the last day, I was scheduled to meet with James Jean, to get things set up for our showing that would happen in the next two months, I had sat back and actually thought about my life. I was content, and happy and I couldn't ask for anything else. I was overcome with emotion, I began to cry. I hadn't been so happy before.

"Stormy, are you OK? What happen?" Gerard's voice made me smile; he came over from the bathroom, wiping water from his mouth.

I wiped my eyes and pulled him towards me. I wrapped my arms around his neck, beginning to sob again, I kissed his neck once. 

"Baby, are you alright?" He asked softly.

I nodded, "I'm happy. I'm really happy, Gerard."

He gave a soft chuckle, "Fuck, I thought you hurt yourself." He let me go slowly, "What're you so happy about?"

"About my life--our life." I told him, "I didn't think things would turn out as well as they are. I didn't think we'd be at this level in our relationship."

He wiped the fresh tears from my eyes, "Me either...I haven't even thought about it."

I swallowed quickly, "And...y'know, we're going to start having kids, too. It's all do much and it's more than I could ever ask for."

He smiled crookedly at me, "I'm happy for us, too."

I kissed him quickly and hugged him tighter. I felt too happy to speak anymore.
♠ ♠ ♠
How did you like this? I kind of skipped ahead a lot, but there is something coming. Good or bad, you have to wait to find out!

AND Shameless Plug Time!!
Skinny Love- This story is amazingly written. I really recommend you read it; you think I write well? Check it out.
Hurricane- One of mine. Check it out :) I don't wanna pump up my own inexistent hype, but I really loved writing that one.

thanks for reading!
xo ali