Arrangements

Open your eyes

I didn't sleep with Alex, but I did hug him and thanked him immensely before I left. I knew I had reached a new level of respect for him. He was sweet and understood. I had always thought that maybe he wouldn't, and that he would try and make me stay.

Anyway, I told him that I loved him and then I left the next morning. 

I got to Astrid's at 11 am, and she didn't look to happy. Getting rid of one problem was easier than facing a new one. I groaned when she gave me that disappointed frown.

"What did I do?" I asked, taking off my coat.

"We saw you on TV last night." She told me mockingly.

"What? Why was I on TV?"

She crossed her arms, "Mark Ronson's album release party."

"Yeah, that's where I went last night. What's wrong? Why are you pissed?"

"Gerard saw you with Alex, flirting like you do! Then, they interviewed you and asked you about Gerard...you made it seem like you didn't even care--"

I cut her off, "The woman asked me if I knew if he was stopping by!" 

She face dropped, "But...did they? They said that they asked you if you two were getting back together. They said that you and Alex were..." she trailed.

"I swear they asked me if he was coming to the party, and I said I didn't believe he was. I was being polite, they never even asked about our relationship." I shook my hair out, "They flipped shit."

"I'm sorry, Stormy. I didn't even--"

I stopped her, "I broke things off with Alex anyway...he understood very well, but now that Gerard thinks I hate him, he'll probably ignore me."

Astrid groaned, "Shoot. I told him that maybe it wasn't true, he was really upset. He called you, but you didn't answer."

"I was at the party until 2 am, then I went back to the hotel. I think my phone died, I haven't even bothered to look at it."

"I have to call him," Astrid mumbled, "Danny is napping in his playpen."

I followed Astrid into the living room; Frank was there, and a new sense of dread filled my gut. He didn't look happy as he watched TV without actually watching. Astrid had gone to her bedroom to get her phone.

"Frank, I know--"

He stopped me, "You make things hard for him, Stormy," Frank muttered, cutting his eyes to me, "He had gone through hell when you left him like you did."

My eyes grew wide, "I left him because he called me a whore! He didn't exactly chase after me!" I felt my tolerance run short, "And, I never changed my number, and Astrid had my address. He didn't try too hard to get in touch with me."

"You flaunt your relationship--"

"I didn't flaunt my relationship with Alex. He's my friend, he was my shoulder when I needed him. I didn't hear or see you call me, either Frank. So before you try and put your two cents in, you should ask for the facts first." I felt my shoulders feel heavy.

His demeanor changed, "I didn't know."

"And, why be upset with me? I never shoved the booze down his throat."

"Because, it got worse and all he cared about was you," Frank added quickly, "he cried over you and it made me sad to see my friend that way. I assumed he called..."

"He never did. I'm over it, y'know, I don't dwell on it, but don't try an judge me when you don't know what exactly went on."

He nodded, "Yeah, I see."

"Last night, it was just a party. I didn't know it was a red carpet event, either. I never told that interviewer about my and Gerard's relationship, I don't talk about him because it isn't my top priority to tell the media about my life with him. I love him, that's it, and if anyone ask if I do, I do." I exhaled, feeling tears, "I'm not with Alex, I never was...all I want is Gerard."

Frank smiled meekly, "He wants you too. You don't know how much he talks about you."

I coursed my hair, "I guess I have to apologize."

"Just talk to him."

"I will...I will."

***

I had tried calling Gerard, but he didn't answer. I just assumed the worse...I felt a bit bad. I didn't know if Gerard had hated me once again.

I took Danny to my parents and played with him. I put on one of those PG movies, but he didn't seem to care, he was fascinated with his light up toy. I watched him until he fell asleep, and then I put him on the bed in my old parents room.

I went back to the couch, deciding to call for a pizza, when the door bell rang. I raised my brow, expecting my sister, but was surprised to find Gerard there at the door. He didn't look mad, and he had food; I grinned at him.

"I thought you would be mad at me." I mumbled sheepishly.

He walked in, "Why?" He placed the food on the coffee table and turned to me.

"Last night." I answered.

Gerard just grinned at me, "Really? All that fake flirting and shit...yeah, I'm upset." he rolled his eyes and I felt at ease.

I went over to him, "He and I talked about everything...we aren't going to be seeing each other like that anymore."

Gerard chuckled, "Hmm, I see." He closed the small gap between us and wrapped his arms around my waist, "What's he like in bed? Better than me?"

I blushed, "Oh, wow."

"Answer me," he smirked, kissing at my jaw, "he too gentle for you? How does he touch you?"

I swallowed thickly, "He's not like you." I managed to say.

"Who's better?" His teeth nipped at my skin.

"You." I uttered quickly.

Gerard pulled me to the couch, letting me straddle him. He brought his lips to mine and kissed me roughly. He parted my lips and kissed me deeper. His hands gripped at my neck wanting me closer. I gripped my hands in his short hair, grounding my hips down on his lap.

Then, I remembered: "Danny is asleep in my parents room." I had pulled away just as his hands were under my blouse.

"He's asleep," Gerard bucked his hips against my thighs, "I can't promise I won't make you scream."

I bit at my lip, "Shoot." I mumbled, unsure.

"We'll be quiet." Gerard propped up on his elbows.

"What if he wakes up during...?" I whispered.

Gerard just laughed, with his crooked grin, "Then, you'll just hop off me and handle it."

I slugged him gently, "Shut up."

"We'll deal with it if it happens. But, we can't know if it will unless we try," His fingers touched my chest and over the buttons of my blouse.

I bit my lip, leaned forward and cupped his jaw, "You're gonna handle it." I told him.

"Whatever gets my Sugar naked quicker."

I rolled my eyes and kissed him. Gerard removed my clothes quickly, and shimmied his off. We were bare on the warm couch, in switched positions, and my legs were wrapped around his waist. I closed my eyes, feeling him hard against my thighs; "Open your eyes, Sugar." He said to me.

I opened my eyes, I saw that fire in his. I had missed it, and I almost came right then. He entered me slowly, our eyes never leaving one another's. My heart pounded, my mind went blank and my hands squeezed at his waist, digging my fine fingernails into his backside. "You like hurting me?" His voice was heavy, low, with lust.

My stomach tensed as he began a slow rythym, "Yes." I hissed.

Gerard laughed, taking my wrist and pinned them above my head, "Too bad." His hips moved quicker, whipping against mine, his pace picked up.

I bit at my lip, exhaling lowly, watching Gerard grin at my body devilishly. He leaned down and started to kiss me, letting my wrist go, I tangled my fingers in his short hair.

He stopped kissing me, brushing down to my neck and sucking gently, leaving traces of himself there. I wrapped my arms around his neck, feeling more than pleasure from him. I felt love, and I wanted to feel closer to him; "Harder."

Gerard didn't falter; his thrust became rougher, his forehead pressed against mine, his lips brushed against my own. I felt so in love with him, every sense was on high alert. I clawed at his skin, tightening my lips to keep from crying out.

Gerard kissed me, "Let go." He said softly.

My legs tightened around his waist and I moaned as quietly as I could control myself. I hit this high, and I fell against the couch, my body exhausted. I felt Gerard finish, his body leaned down on mine, his lips came down on my own and he kissed me slowly, his hands skimming across my body.

"I love you...don't leave me." He had whispered.

I couldn't bring myself to open my eyes after I had shut them, "I won't." I gave him a softly, pleasing promise.
♠ ♠ ♠
Merry Christmas! My present to you, a little Gerard smut :}