Arrangements

Luxuria

Gerard and I had dressed, cleaned up and then ate. Danny didn't wake up until after we finished eating, and Gerard had brought him over. He held him gently and sat beside me on the couch; He was pretty well with him, and knew how to hold him.

"Do you still wanna have kids with me?" Gerard asked softly.

I gave him a small smile, "I...I haven't really thought about it."

He nodded, then looked down at Danny, "I'm sorry I called you a whore. I didn't mean it, I was just pissed off...I thought it was more, but then Astrid told me that you wouldn't do that..." he looked at me, "I was afraid to call you, I was afraid you wouldn't want to talk to me."

"Why didn't you come after me?"

"I don't know...I was mad and in a moment I didn't care. I was like fuck you, y'know? Then, I got some drinks, and I stayed drunk for a couple of days."

I scooted closer, taking Danny from him gently, "I wish you would have called me."

He brushed his hand through his hair, "I was so fucking wasted. I didn't give a fuck anymore, and I was depressed and I hated you. I was getting drunk before shows for like 3 months, and Frank was pissed, Mikey was pissed and Ray and Bob were worried about me. I told him that it was your fault, but it really isn't."

"Why did you decide to get sober?" I asked softly; Danny played with my fingers.

"I saw pictures of you and Alex online, in London...they were saying how you two balance each other out..." he stopped for a minute, "then they said something about me, how you left me because I was a no-good rock star, and that I got wasted too much," he looked down, "I had to clean myself up and show you. I assumed you had said something--"

I stopped him, "I never tell anyone about any problems we had, Gerard. I don't believe in spreading our business, it's our private lives."

He nodded, "Yeah...your sister told me that you wouldn't do anything like that; I got clean anyway." He looked at me, "I did it for you."

I smiled, "Thank you, Gee."

"I wanted you to come back to me...hoping if you did, then I'd be better. We can have the baby we want, y'know, and be happy."

I scooted closer to him, "I'm happy to just be with you, Gee, the baby would be a great bonus."

He smiled, giving me a small giggle, "Are you going to stay with me? We don't have to tour for a while, and we can be together..." he trailed, I knew his mind was thinking things over, "Do you have to travel, or anything?"

I shook my head, "I actually started my break after I got home from Europe, when Astrid called me."

"You'll stay?"

"Yeah, but I do have to go to LA to get my things."

Gerard rubbed his neck, then absentmindedly fiddled with Danny's wavy hair, "Would you want to come live with me? I still live at the house...everything is still the same."

I nodded, "Yes, Gee."

He grinned again, and looked up at me, "I won't fuck up this time, I promise."

I just rolled my eyes playfully, leaned over and kissed his cheek. I swear I saw him blush.

***

By the time Valentine's Day arrived, after my and Gerard's reunion, things had turned up for the good. Gerard and I were living together again, we didn't fight, and we talked a lot. He came with me to art shows, and to the book store, and shopping, it was all really nice. We would go for walks, in the cold, and get coffee. We talked about having a baby, too, and we were trying, the waiting was brutal.

The guys had a show in LA, a day before Valentine's day, and Astrid, Allie and I went with them. It was like a mini holiday, or for the girls and I, a small home coming. Gerard and I went shopping before hand, and did some exploring, interlacing our hands without even noticing.

"Some guy at the radio station said we're like the nerdy It couple," Gerard said after we had left the observatory, and headed to Secret Headquarters; a comic book store in town.

"I am not nerdy," I told him, "I just enjoy intelligent things."

Gerard laughed, "Sure."

As we entered the comic book store, I looked around, noticing the wonderful pages and splashes of art. "Have you gotten anymore ideas for the Umbrella Academy?"

He shrugged, "I haven't really thought about putting it out. I haven't found the right illustrators."

"Y'know, I know a few amazing artist, comic book artist. Dark Horse is looking for new material, too. UA is amazing, Gerard, you should give them some of the material you've got." I fiddle with some weird comic that I hadn't ever seen, Kick-Ass, I believe.

"I want to, I don't want my shit to be torn down, y'know what I mean?" He looked over at me, he had a few issues of Sandman under his arm.

"Yeah, but it's great...so abstract, and very you." I smiled at him.

"Maybe I will, but I don't wanna get too busy. We have to record for the new record soon, and the traveling has been a bitch." He jested with a fake sigh.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, "Aww, poor baby." I pecked his lips.

"Yeah, poor me." He grinned, "Plus, I don't want to leave you. I fucking hate the idea of touring and leaving you."

"I'm fine on my own." I joked.

"Nah, I mean for me," he gave me a cheeky smile, "I need you."

"Really, you need me?" I smirked, "How bad do you need me?"

He hissed, pressing his forehead to mind, "Bad. You're the best drug I've ever got addicted to." He kissed me slowly, gradually building it until we felt eyes on us.

I broke the kiss and saw a young guy looking at us. He had glasses and was blushing. I gave an embarrassed laugh, and covered my face.

"What's up, man?" Gerard asked casually.

"Can I have your autograph?" He asked, still blushing.

"Me?" Gerard asked.

"The both of you."

Gerard nudged my arm and gave me a funny look, like he was surprised. I blushed, still and smiled, "Sure."

"I bought the poster of Luxuria, Casanova, that you did with Gabriel Ba," he told me quickly, unraveling the poster from his book bag, "Would you sign it?"

I nodded, "Yeah, dude, of course. Do you have a marker?"

He grabbed one from his trusty book bag, and I couldn't stop myself from grinning like an idiot. I signed his poster and he thanked me. He turned to Gerard; "I just bought Three Cheers at Amoeba, lucky me."

"Yeah, you are very lucky," Gerard kept that funny smile and signed the guy's CD.

The guy turned to me, "Are you going to be working with anymore comics?"

I shrugged, "I don't know, really. I'd love to, but I'm not just an exclusive colorist or artists for comics. I have spoken to Becky Cloonan, though."

"I love American Virgin." He sputtered.

I chuckled, "Me, too."

A few more minutes of speaking about comics with the guy, we said goodbye and started to the register. Gerard looked at me, weirdly as we walked. I looked at him, "What?"

"When the hell did you become a comic book nerd?"

"What're you talking about?"

"I didn't know you knew so much about them."

"Well, when I started working with Gabriel and his brother, I did go to some conventions."

"Damn," Gerard chuckled, "you're incredible."

I rolled my eyes at him, "You're an idiot."

***

For the show, Frank bought Danny those big headphones for his ears, and we watched the show from the side. It was like a morbid, Valentine's Day celebration that a radio station put together. It wasn't big, or over the top, it was well put together. 

A couple of bands played, while Gerard and I watched, he let me sit on his lap, on the massive speaker we sat on. We both bobbed our heads to the music, his arms wrapped lazily around my waist, we were both in a content state. When they were called to go on, he kissed my neck quickly; "Are you going to watch the whole show?"

I nodded, "I am."

He smiled, "Good, I have a surprise for you."

I groaned, "Oh, man. What're you gonna do, Gerard?"

He just continued to smile, "You'll see soon enough."

I shook my head and watched him go. Astrid came over and sat beside me, placing Danny on my lap, "Paradise still at ease?"

"Yes." I stuck my tongue out at her.

"Just checking."

When the guys came on, the whole entire room erupted. I couldn't stop myself from smiling like a doofus, I got weird queasy feelings in my lower half. I was nervous about the damn surprise.

About the time the show neared it's end, Gerard began talking to the crowd. He talked about me; about my nerd-out at the comic book store, making me blush like a lunatic. Then, he called me out to the stage; I shook my head as a spot light hit the side stage, and Frank ran over, picking me up and carrying me onto the stage. I had to cover my face as he plopped me on my feet beside Gerard.

"Stormy, let me see your face," He spoke to me, but it was with the microphone, and it echoed.

"Ugh, you suck," I grumbled, grinning out of pure nervousness.

He put the mic on the stand, took my hands and made me look at him. He had a small smile on his face, he then smooth back his hair, it slicked back thanks to the sweat, and then he got on one knee. I raised my brow, everyone cheered, and I looked around; the lights on us hid the audience, Mikey, Bob, Ray and Frank watched us, stalling with their instruments.

Gerard licked his lips, dug into his pocket and pulled out a small, velvet black jewelry box. My heart didn't thump, I was rather confused. He sighed, took my hand, and opened his mouth, "I wish we had met before everything. This moment would have been a lot more special, but..." the room was silent, everyone wanted to hear him, but only I could, "Stormy, I love you to death."

"I love you, too, Gee." I told him truthfully.

He grinned again, "Will you marry me again? For real, this time. I don't want any shit on us."

I couldn't help but to laugh and shake my head. Before I knew it, I began to cry, and I lunged at him, causing us to fall on the stage. I kissed him crazily, then Frank began to play some tune, and I sat up, still kissing at Gerard's face.

"You didn't have to attack me, just a yes would've been enough," he laughed and I helped him up.

"It was a reflex." I kissed him again, squeezing my arms around his middle.

"Thank you, baby."
♠ ♠ ♠
That all just sprung up on me. I have this weird, sick feeling that this story will end soon, but I don't want it to! I love writing this so much! I can't help myself, but I've run out of ideas for Stormy and Gerard. I thought about writing a story about Astrid and Frank's relationship, but...I dunno. Anyway, if you have any ideas or advice, I'd love to hear it, other than that, I hope you enjoyed this update :)
P.S. Casanova is pretty good; I haven't read it in forever. Becky Cloonan is rad.