Arrangements

Believe it

"I can't believe you did that to me again!" I slugged Gerard in his arm when we got to the dressing room.

He and the guys laughed, he rubbed his arm and hugged me, while I pretended to be pissed, "I thought it was pretty cute," he grinned, nuzzling his face in between my jaw and neck.

"Who was in on it?" I asked.

"Me and Bob," Ray said from the couch, "we had the spot lights blind you from seeing the crowd."

"No drum roll, Bob?" I smirked at him.

Bob hid a grin and shrugged, "I wanted to hear what you'd say."

"He was hoping you'd turn me down." Gerard's breathed against my ear.

"Yeah, I couldn't turn Gerard down, even if I had a gun to my head." He let me go and kissed me.

"Thanks, babe."

I rolled my eyes, "And Frank, you're a dick for carrying me on that stage."

Frank gave me a wide grin, "I wanted to finish the show!"

"Whatever."

Everyone cleaned up and we headed out. We had flights after Valentine's day; and Gerard and I were going to watch Danny for Astrid and Frank. Their relationship was still rocky, but it looked like it was getting better; I think Frank was just hung up over Gerard's unhappiness, and Mikey's inattentiveness about Gerard's attitude.

Anyway, everything was ok now. No arguing, no fighting, and absolutely no drinking.

*

Gerard and I got to our hotel suite and he began to take off his clothes. I kicked off my shoes and socks, Gerard sat on the bed, "I'm gonna take a shower."

"Ok," I smiled back at him, "you look sweaty."

He laughed, "Well, I did just perform a show."

"I know, I was just admiring you. I like you sweaty."

He smirked with a raised brow, "Really now?"

"Yep." I smirked back.

He lent his hand out and I took it, letting him slip me on to his lap. He wrapped his arms around my waist; "Do I smell?"

"Yes, but I liked it."

He laughed, "You are so weird."

"You're my husband, why can't I like the way you stink?"

"Nobody likes the way anyone else stinks."

"I do not believe that is true. Exhibit A," I pointed to myself, "I love the way you smell all the time."

He shook his head, "You're something else."

"At least I'm something to you." I wrapped my arms around his shoulders.

"Everything. You're everything." 

I groaned, "Quit being such a cheese-fest."

He chuckled, "I'm being honest, and if being honest means being cheesy, then fuck it."

Gerard pressed his warm face against my neck, I kissed his head and squeezed my arms around him. He began to kiss my neck, I smiled to myself, humming softly, "Why did you ask me to marry you again?"

"Because we need to start over, almost, y'know? We don't have to do it right away, but I want it to be more about us..." he trailed softly

I smiled, "We can do it for our 1st anniversary."

"Sounds good to me." He paused, then rested his chin on my shoulder, "What about the baby?" He whispered.

"Well, I wouldn't mind being round and pregnant when we actually get married again." I felt my ears warm up, and Gerard gave a soft laugh.

"Me either, as long as we're together." 

I brought his face closer to mine and kissed him. I didn't mind him being sweaty, honestly, I didn't care. I pushed us back on the bed, trailing my hands up his shirt, his skin was warm and inviting; I wanted to rip the buttons off of it.

I pulled away, straddling his waist, and began to unbutton his shirt. Gerard yanked at my jeans, popping the button off; "Really?" I muttered, "You just love fucking up my clothes, don't you?" I didn't stop unbuttoning his shirt until it was off.

"Sorry," he mumbled sheepishly.

"Fuck it." I pulled at his jeans, and he shimmied them off. I couldn't hold back laughter as I saw his Batman boxer shorts.

"What?" He looked at me.

"You look like a little boy."

He rolled his eyes, "Shut up, you bought them."

"Did I?"

He nodded, and pulled my shirt off, then tossed his own; "Last week, don't you remember?"

I giggled, "Oh yeah."

"Now, c'mon, you're giving me blue balls."

I rolled my eyes, and unhooked my bra. Gerard sat up, he pressed his mouth to my chest, suckling at my skin and kissing. My stomach tied in knots, I pulled Gerard closer, tangling my hands in his dirty hair. He looked up at me, and flipped us over; I opened my legs, letting him pull my jeans off, he pulled his funny boxers off and hovered over me. He pulled the sheet over us, his hands played with my waist, causing me to groan and buck my hips. He chuckled, then grabbed my left leg to place on his waist.

Gerard kissed me slowly, breathing evenly as he entered me. I moaned in his mouth, digging my nails into his back side, and gave small whimpers. I arched my back after each thrust, until I couldn't take it anymore.

"On your knees," Gerard commanded with heavy breathing, "I don't wanna cum yet."

He pulled out, I gasped and did as he said; my legs shook slightly. I felt Gerard behind me, he took a hold of my hips and entered me from behind. I let out a loud groan, biting at my bottom lip an shutting my eyes. Gerard leaned over my back, his thrust going slowly, causing me to growl. He kissed at my shoulders, his hands grabbed my breast and I cried out.

Gerard brought his hands back onto my hips, then he slapped my ass. I gasped angrily, "Ow!"

"Shut up." He said jokingly, in a rough tone, "You like it."

I moaned, unable to think of anything to counter with. Then I leaned forward on my forearms; "Do it again, fucker."

He laughed, almost out of breath, "I fuckin' told you." His thrust became sloppier; we both felt that bubbly, loving, sensation in our bodies.

"Holy fuck." I sputtered, feeling Gerard bring his hand down on my ass again, "Not so hard!"

"Too bad." He did it again, and I yelped out.

I felt my orgasm hit me as he repeated the slapping and his thrust went harder, sloppier. I groaned, tugging at my bottom lip and nearly collapsed on the bed. Gerard kept going, pulling harder at my body, nails dug into my hips, until I felt him release inside of me. He gave a few more slow thrust, then he pulled out and we laid side by side.

He pulled me close to him, his body shined with sweat, sticking us. I kissed his shoulder, shutting my eyes and nearly falling asleep. I could hear the racing thump of his heart until I did fall asleep.

***

The ring Gerard had given me was small and simple. I didn't enjoy huge diamonds, like most women, so the little gold ring he got me is perfect. I liked looking at it, because it was from his heart, he knew I'd like it.

For Valentine's Day, we didn't do much but watch movies and take care of Danny. Astrid and Frank went out to dinner and had a nice time. My sister likes being out and about, and I liked being home.

"You sure you don't want me to buy you flowers or candy?" Gerard asked as I rocked Danny to sleep.

"Nope, I'm fine."

"Valentine's Day ends soon." He noted with a crooked smile.

"I know, but I'm okay, Gerard." I told him with a smile.

"Alright, fine by me."

I appreciated the thought, but I didn't want anything. I was happy just being with him.

***

2 months had gone by, and nothing out of the ordinary had happened. I was still happy with Gerard, happy with my art, my career--but I was still hoping to get pregnant soon. Gerard's and Danny's birthdays were approaching, and I could see that things with Astrid weren't going as good. She didn't seem happy, she was acting like before, when she and Frank were having problems.

"Who throws a party for a one year old?" Astrid asked with a shitty tone. 

Yes, shitty. She was acting like a real bitch.

I had offered to decorate her house for Danny's birthday. It was just going to be us and Frank's family. 

"It's your son's birthday, geez." I tried to joke with her, but I meant it.

"He's one. He isn't going to remember." 

I ignored her and kept looking at the streamers, she kept behind me, looking uninterested. I wanted to know what was bothering her, but I didn't want to butt in.

"This is bullshit." She stated softly.

"Astrid," I finally turned to her, making a clicking noise with my heels, "What the hell is wrong with you?" 

She gave me an annoyed look, "Nothing."

"You liar. Tell me what's wrong! Why are you so pissed off?"

She crossed her arms, and looked away from me. She wanted to say what was bothering her, but she was reluctant to say it. I stepped closer to her and took hold of her shoulders; "Speak to me, Astrid."

She frowned, "I can't do this anymore."

I furrowed my brows and dropped my hands from her shoulders, "Do what?" 

"This!" She pointed around, basically gesturing to everything, I can't be a mom anymore."

"You can't just say that," I spat at her, "you can't just say that you don't want to be a mom anymore! When you first got pregnant, you had a few months to decide if you wanted your child or not. You had a choice, Astrid." I felt myself becoming angry, "You can't decide a year later."

Astrid didn't respond, she just kept the sour look on her face. I wanted to slap her. I felt the anger, jealousy, and rage pulsate through me when she continued to look away and ignore me.

"What're you thinking?" I asked her angrily.

She looked down at her shoes, completely ignoring me.

"Astrid, answer me." I didn't want to yell, so I hissed at her.

"I'm thinking of a reason I shouldn't go out and do what I've always been destined to do."

I raised my brows at her, both shot up, completely confused; "What?"

"Ever since I had Danny, I've had to put my life on hold," she dropped her arms, "I had to give up my music, my passion, and my love. I can't do that with a baby! Frank gets to do it, and I don't get a thanks or even a little help at home! This shit isn't fair!" She began to silently cry as she stated at me.

"That's motherhood, Astrid. It wasn't meant to be easy, of it was, girls wouldn't drop out of high school when they get pregnant, fathers wouldn't run out on their kids, it wouldn't be worth doing at all." I felt myself still wanting to smack some sense into her.

"I need to do what I want," She stressed, "I can't do it. I refuse to do it.... And you can hate me all you want, Stormy, I don't care."

Tears stung my eyes, "What're you going to tell--"

She cut me off, "I already told him. He filed for divorce this morning."

I swallowed thickly, letting this process in my head; "What about the most important person here?" I asked her.

"You want a baby so bad, you can take custody of him."

My eyes nearly bulged, "Astrid, I can't believe what I'm hearing, especially from you." The tears in the back of my eyes fell quickly, "You're just giving up--"

"I'm not giving up! I'm going to come back, after I've fulfilled my life."

I stared at her in disbelief, "I can't believe you. You of all people..."

"I'm the first to admit it, okay? I'm a selfish person. And as the year has passed, I've become even more selfish...I hate that, but I can't lie--"

"You are selfish. You're a brat, a real bitch." I let word vomit take over; it was more emotion for my nephew, "You and Frank are both assholes. Do you know what I would do to have what you two had? You want this stupid fucking career in a goddamn band, be my fucking guest, go and ruin your relationship with your son for all I care." I walked past her, leaving the store, and headed to my car.

I waited, a few minutes, in the driver side, for her. I was pissed, but I wasn't going to leave her. My conscience wouldn't allow it.

She finally got back in the car and kept her eyes adverted out the window. I drove to her house, where everyone was; I wondered who else knew. I walked up the porch, opening the door; I saw Gerard, who looked confused and was holding Danny. 

Frank had stopped mid-sentence as we walked in. I walked over to them, and I was tempted to hit Frank. I was mad at him, I was mad at Astrid. Then, I looked over at Gerard with Danny and my mood lightened.

"Hey, little man," I sat beside Gerard, Danny smiled at me; it was a true mixture of his parent's genes, "Happy Birthday."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hmm...I was very apprehensive about writing Astrid this way, but I have an idea I wanted to run with, so I hope you like it.