Arrangements

Welcome Home

Gerard was coming home.

It's the only thing I need to say to cause butterflies to tickle my insides. I was so giddy and excited. I could barely sit still; I had begun to paint, and then I dropped Danny off with Linda to visit.

My heart thumped as I counted the minutes away, but then got lost in painting. He said he would call me when the bus pulled in. I was glad I had a distraction.

I had barely noticed that the door to our home had opened, my head snapped up. I could hear heavy foot steps, trying to silently move down the hall. I bit my lip as the foot steps got to the bedroom door; I saw Gerard poke his head in.

I squealed, "Gee!"

He smiled and I rushed over to him, jumping in his arms. He dropped his bag and wrapped his arms around me. My heart seemed to swell and beat rapidly in my chest cavity.

"Hey, babe." His voice was muffled by my shoulder.

"I missed you so much." I leaned back and kissed his face repeatedly.

"I missed you, too." He kissed me again, lingering, brushing his tongue against my bottom lip.

I gladly opened my mouth for him, he laid me back on the bed, never pulling away, until I fussed with his belt. He looked at me, my fingers working the buckle, "Where's Danny?"

"With Frank's mom." I told him, "C'mon, get your pants off."

He laughed, "I thought I was the one obsessed with sex?"

"Hey, I'm not ashamed to say I want a piece of my man."

He just chuckled and kissed me again, his hands sunk under my shirt. His fingers danced along my stomach, palming my belly; really, it was a small mound. He pulled away from me again, his jeans fell to his ankles, he looked at me, "You won't get sick?"

"No." I told him with a smile.

He shrugged and pulled my cotton gym shorts down, "I missed you a lot." He said.

I took his hand and gently guided it into my boy shorts, "I missed you more."

He grinned, "Fuck, Stormy."

I blushed and pulled my shirt off, my bra was next, and I brought my lips up to his neck. Gerard laid on me, minding my stomach, and pulled my thighs onto his hips. He entered me slowly, gazing my eyes, making sure I was comfortable. I gave him a slight nod, before I bit and nibble on his jaw and neck. He began a slow pace, my whole body molded to his and that all I cared about.

My muscles contracted with him, taking him all, and my breathing was growing heavy. My arms wrapped around him, nails clawing at his t-shirt. I moved my hips along with his, tossing my head back when I felt my body building for that wonderful release. Gerard just grunted lowly, his lips littering my neck with soft kisses. I tightened my grip on his waist and called his name when my orgasm hit.

Gerard buried his face in my neck, cumming a second after me. His body tensed and he groaned, he kissed my neck and took a deep breath, then exhaled. He pulled out and laid beside me; "That was one of the best "welcome home" visits." He murmured with a sly tone.

I looked over at him, "I love you."

He smiled, leaned over and brushed his lips against mine, "I love you, too."

"How about we take a shower and watch a movie?" I suggested, sitting up.

"Hell yeah," he said, "but, let's rest for like 10 minutes, I'm wiped out."

I chuckled and laid back beside him.

***

Gerard and I were on the couch watching Lolita; his idea. I was bout ready to fall asleep in his lap, his arm was snuggled around my waist, and I was getting sleepy. I felt him kiss my forehead, and I yawned slightly.

"Stormy, have you thought of names?" He asked softly.

"Not yet...I haven't really thought about it." I looked over at him, "Do you really wanna call our kid Dracula?"

He chuckled, "As a nickname."

I rolled my eyes, playfully, "You are odd, Gee."

"I know. I really thought about Belle, y'know, after you, if it's a girl."

I looked at him, "Why my middle name?"

"I think it's pretty...cute." He bit his lip, trying to hide a smile.

"Aw, Gee-Gee Bear." I pinched his cheek, he just made a face.

"Ok, ok!" He took my hand from his cheek, "And, I thought about just calling him Gerard Jr. if its a boy."

"Those names sound nice, Gerard."

"Maybe in a couple months, when we find out, we could solidly put their name in place."

"Yeah," I murmured, "What do you want it to be?"

He shrugged, "A girl...I've always wanted a daughter," he shied away.

"Can I ask you something?" I chewed at the inside of my cheek.

"Hmm?"

"Um...did you know what you were having when you and your--"

He stopped me, "It was a boy." He said softly.

"I'm sorry I asked, Gee--"

"It's alright," he sighed, "things happen for a reason."

I kissed his temple, "They do, and they help us become better people."

Gerard nodded and pulled me closer to me, "I'm happy I met you, Stormy. I wish we would've gotten to know each other better when we were 15."

"We probably would still hate each other." I joked.

He smiled, "I don't think so."

We were sunk back into a comfortable silence. Gerard kissed my head once again and squeezed me closer to his side.

"I think you're my soul mate, Stormy."

I looked up at him, and he down at me, "Me, too. I think we were made for each other."

Gerard smiled and let me crawl into his lap. His arms wrapped around me, and I fell asleep against his chest.
♠ ♠ ♠
Forgive any mistakes, I was in a rush.

Anyway, what do you all think/want the baby to be? Boy or girl?
There will be a major time skip in the next chapter and many other surprises...possibly.
Any ideas/name ideas, I'd love to hear them!

xo ali