Arrangements

Domestic

Halloween approached quicker than we anticipated. Everything was well, I was 6, going on 7, months now, and my belly was round. Gerard and I hadn't thought about the sex of our baby, and we didn't want to know until he or she was born. Everyone had their speculations; so far Mrs. Way and Mikey said it's a girl, while everyone else said it's a boy. Allie had chalked up the knowledge of how Astrid looked when she was pregnant.

"You can just tell. It's a boy; Gee Jr." She smirked at me.

It didn't matter what my baby was, as long as they were healthy.

Gerard and I had finally moved into a bigger home; 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, and a basement studio for himself and the band. One room was mine for my painting, it was was quite large. Danny had his own room, and we had a nursery that was still be decorated.

Everything was perfect, and all that was missing was my sister. Astrid hadn't called me since my birthday; and I constantly wondered where she was. Allie had become worried, too, and only heard that Astrid was somewhere in Australia with a new band. I only hoped that she was safe and happy. I couldn't wait for her to come home.

Frank had been stepping up a lot more when it came to Danny. He took him for weekends, but he was still in a small apartment and couldn't house Danny. I never complained, because I knew he was trying, at least. 

My work load was light, but I missed it. I couldn't travel, but I did a lot of conference calls, and appearances and interviews in New York. A lot of the interviewers were for gossip magazines, and rather than the art blogs and magazines I liked. I kept my lips shut, because I love spreading the word about art and how much you can learn from it. If I had to spread that word through gossip rags, then why not?

Anyway, for Halloween, Frank had taken Danny to trick or treat, and then he was gonna go party with some friends. Gerard and I went to his parents and handed out candy. I didn't dress up, but Gerard did, as Dr. Frank-N-Furter; I thought he looked pretty sexy with the shiny lipstick on, but I worried about the kids coming to the door.

"Are you serious?" I mumbled to him as he went for the door.

"Yeah, it's Halloween." He shrugged and opened the door.

For the rest of the night, kids came and went. We watched a few horror movies before we left. We said goodnight to his parents and started our drive.

"Can we bake cookies?" I asked him.

He looked over at me, "I'm still dressed up."

"It's Halloween."

He sighed, "Alright...fine."

Gerard looked a little worried as we entered the supermarket. It was only 10, but you could tell he didn't want to celebrate Halloween anymore. I had given him a look; "You used to dress up and shit on stage--?"

"I feel out of my element." He told me.

"Don't be afraid, Gee," I took his hand, "I think you look fuckin' hot."

Gerard laughed, "How are we gonna keep up our kinky sex life with our child in the house?" He ginned at me now.

"Maybe you can teach yourself not to moan."

He rolled his eyes, "Please, Sugar, you're the moaner."

"Sure, I am." I pulled him along to the frozen food section.

I grabbed some sugar cookies, some peppermint ones, ones shaped like pumpkins and ghost, and last, regular chocolate chip. Gerard just shook his head at me, I leaned up and peck his lips, "I think you look really hot, Gee."

He snickered, "I know."

We made our way to the register, "Do you really wonder about our lives with a baby? I mean, we can't...do the regular, old stuff we used to do." 

"What'd you mean?" He looked down at me.

"Like you said, we can't be as loud as we used to, or get up and go. We have to think about our child first--"

"I know, I know. I do think about our kid, all the time. I know we can't get up and leave or have arguments; I understand." He put his arm around my shoulder, "I've learned, y'know, from us having Danny...that we can do anything. We can do it, Stormy."

I smiled, "No regrets?"

He shook his head, "None."

***

Once we were home, Gerard washed the makeup from his face, and I put the cookies in the oven. He leaned against the counter and gave me a funny little look. I raised my brow at him; "What?"

"You look very domestic." He grinned at me.

"I'm baking cookies, doesn't get anymore domestic than that. Do you want me to chase you around with a rolling pin?"

He laughed, "Maybe."

I waltz over to him and wrapped my arms around his waist, "I love you, Gee." I pecked his chin.

He touched my belly and then kissed me, "I love you, too." He pressed his forehead against mine, and kissed me again.

2 years ago, if you would have told me Gerard and I would be living like this, I would have laughed in your face. The idea seems preposterous, but now, thinking it all over, I believe we went through all that to test ourselves. If we would have just liked each other, from the beginning, I don't think we'd be here.

"What's up with your thinking face, baby?" Gerard kissed my forehead, breaking my thoughts.

"Nothing," I smiled at him, "just overly thinking."

"About me or food?"

I tapped his cheek, lightly, "You, butt head."

"How you can't resist me?" He gave a dark smirk.

I tweaked my lips and gave a slight nod, "Possibly."

He growled softly, "Can we still...?"

I shrugged, "Dr. White said it was okay, as long as it isn't straining."

He chuckled, placing his hands on my backside, "I'll be gentle."

I bit my bottom lip and giggled, pulled at the buttons on his shirt. We almost successfully got all our clothes off, when the door bell rang. He looked over, as did I, then at me, "Don't answer it." He went back to filling me up, but I stopped him.

"What if it's Frank?" I told him.

He sighed, "Shit."

"He'll probably be asleep, then me and you can continue."

Gerard smirked as I pulled my blouse back on, "You promise." He stated.

"Yeah, yeah." I waved him off. 

I got to the door, and opened it slightly; I saw my sister. Of all people, Astrid was at my door.

"Hey."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hmm, were you expecting that?
What doyou think? I apologize for the huge time skip.